Chapter One

My Love Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk P.O.V

 

7:30 am

 

I run with all my might and sweats started to form on my forehead. While running, I can still take a look at my back and I started to panic as I saw the dog still runs fiercely towards my direction. My mind was wondering how to escape from this situation. Luckily today is Sunday and there's no people witnessed my scene with the mad dog.

 

I don't even know where the dog came from. It was suddenly chasing me when I jogged at the park. What is my fault? Did my presence bothering him that much until he got mad? I can't help but wondered a little. The barks got louder and I don't have a gut to look back anymore.

 

When I reached at the corner, I saw one of the house still had its gate opened. So I took a chance by entering the porch and quickly closed the gate by my own, blocking the dog from coming towards me. I breathed in relief as I watched the dog just able to barks outside the gate. I stucked my tongue out playfully at the dog.

 

"Serve you right! You have a gut to chase after me? I'm good at running, you know?" I stated proudly at the dog as if he understand what I'm saying.

 

My eyes then started to roam around, searching something that can make the dog go away. I smiled in victory when I saw a branch lied beside the wall and immediately walked to grab it.

 

But when I grabbed the branch, the barks getting louder and I quickly turned my head around. The dog went away with his soaked fur and I realized someone was standing there while holding a bucket. A brown-haired guy that I don't recognize. Probably the owner of this house.

 

As I walked closer, he suddenly splashed the remaining water in the bucket towards me. I couldn't even say anything in response. What a wonderful Sunday! After getting chased by the mad dog, a stranger just suddenly threw water at me!

 

"Oppss... Sorry, I don't mean it." The stranger said innocently and smiled at me. Anger started to build inside me. He did it on purpose! It's not possible for him to not see me standing here!

 

"Do you like to play chase with a dog? Is it one of your hobby? Anyway, it's my first time seeing such hobby." The guy stated while smiling at me.

 

I gritted my teeth and tried not to lose my temper towards this guy. I thought that he really wanted to help me to get rid of the dog. He's not even sincere!

 

"Yeah, is there a problem?" I retorted while walking passed him.

 

"Yah, are you just going to leave?" He asked and I turned my face to him. So, he's been washing his big bike? I thought as I looked behind him. Why didn't I notice him then? I mentally slapped myself.

 

"Hello~ Are you still alive?" The guy flicked his finger in front of my face, making me flinched a bit.

 

"So, anything you want to say to me, pretty boy?" He asked me and I couldn't help but grunt at the nickname.

 

"Thank you." I simply said as I wanted to walk away from this place. But he was faster to block my way.

 

"I only get a 'thank you'?" The guy quirked his eyebrow at me.

 

"What else do you want?" I was getting annoyed by him.

 

"Well, I just help you just now right? At least tell me your name or your phone number." He simply said while smirking.

 

'Such a player.' I thought.

 

"Tsk, you're not even sincere when you help me." I retorted at him.

 

"It's not that I'm not sincere. But at least I want a reward for helping you." He told me as in matter of fact.

 

"If we really sincere to help someone, we should not expect a reward. If you help me just because you want a reward, you're clearly not sincere." I said bravely and immediately walked pass him.

 

I opened the gate by myself and walked away from his house without glancing at him. My mood was ruined. With my condition, I don't think I can continue my exercise. My legs was hurting too from running earlier. Then, I decided to go to Kihyun's house which is not far from this place.

 

Afternoon...

 

My legs started to ache as it has been two hours Kihyun and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter