Happy Birthday oppa..!

My cute wife..

--------------------------------------FLASH BACK----------------------------------------

                                 ( before three months )

" Sulliya oppa is going to be late to the lectures. hurry up! "

" I'll take your back pack downstairs come quickly.. we only have 15 minutes more"

Sulli was running here and there in the room while combing her hair..

"Oppa did you see my english book" she shouted because minho was downstairs at the moment.

" Aaaaaaah! Sulli what are you doing oppa told you that oppa had packed your bag...it is already in my hand ..so please come down quickly.."

" Ah! omma why did you let her sleep till 7 o'clock."

mom was smiling at minho..

" Relax Minho ..she'll come soon ..and also this her first time being late to the university.. there must be a reason .."

" I'll talk to her when she comes... Today she'll see who I am?" Minho said narrowing his eyebrows..

Sulli came running towards Minho and stoped infront of him her head almost touched minho's chest...

"Oppa Biyan(sorry)" she said with her cute face and pouted while saying "ah opppppaaaaaaaa.. don't get angry oh? oh? oh? " she said while jumping infront of him...

"ah oppaaaaaaaaaaa... pleeeeeeeease.. forgive me ..hmmm.." minho was still narrowing his eyebrows....

" ahhh oppaaaaaaa...." sulli began to collapse while hanging on minho's arm..

her acts made minho's anger go away..he was about to laugh..but he hid it..

"Aish this girl drives me crazy... Arrasso arrasso arrasso... you are already forgiven.. now please come without being late anymore.'

Mrs choi looked at them while laughing..." Oh they are so cute when they are together" she thought.

"Omma bye.. " sulli shouted .. minho draged sulli by her hand towards the car..sulli too ran with him while pouting..

-------------------------------------------

When they reached the university minho piched sulli's cheek ..

"ahh! oppa it hurts .."

"Do you see? Your lectures are already started .. Now what are you going to do?"

" Me ? i'm not going to do anything.."

"what?"

"Because oppa is here for me I'm not going to do anything.. I know that you'll save me ? ''

she said while doing her aegyo infront of him ....

 

"Aish jeongmal ....you are driving me crazy.. Okay I'll save only for today... arrasso?"

"dhe Oppppp..aaa"

she said still acting cute.

-------------------------------------------

  MINHO'S POV

How can she act so cute... She always melt my heart...I can't even get angry infront of her..

Oh I really don't undersatand..

-----------------------------------------------

then minho speaked with the lecturer of sulli and then the lecturer allowed her to attend the lecture.

------------------------------------------------

At mid - night Sulli went to minho's room 

the time was 11.55 ..sulli woke him up and asked him to come to her room..

"Sulliya what are you doing at this hour....you will be late to the university tommrrow also."

"Oppa it's okay just come with me .."

"But sulli what do you want?"

''YOU! i want you "

minho's eyes widened .."What? "

"what are you talking about .. i think you should sleep now."

"Oppa will you come or I'll tell mama that you don't want to take care of me?''

"Okay ..I'll come but I don't understand what you are going to do?"

"You'll see ..now just come with me..' sulli dragged minho by his hand.

Sulli opened the door of her room..

Minho was surprised because of the thing he saw in the room ..

The lights of the room were turned off ...  there was cake on the table and candles were lit on it ..

The room was decorated with balloons ..

Minho went inside the room... He looked at sulli ..his eyes were filled with tears ...

" Sulliya how did you know? even i didn't remember"

"oppa I always tell you that I'm a part of you..so how can i forget your birthday..I knew it by mom before six months. "

Minho hugged Sulli tight ..

"Sulliya thank you for comming to my life..I'm really lucky to have a sister like you."

sulli too put her hands around his back ..

It was 12.00 sulli wished minho while hugging him..

"Oppa Happy birthday..!"

Minho's tears began to fall..

"sulliya gomawo.."

"Oppa.."

"hmm.. why?"

minho pulled away her from him slowly.

"Oppa can you stay with me in my room this night?"

---------SULLI'S POV------------------

Oppa I know that you'll be confused because of my request.

But oppa I think this will be the best gift for you on your birthday..

Oppa I know how much you want to be with me ..and how much you love me..and also I know the great pain inside your heart..

If you are with me I can heal your broken heart on this night.. I promise you that we will not cross our limits..

But I'll make you happy on your b'day..and I know that I can do it , because I know that even having me beside you makes you happy..

i know that you don't want anythinh else to be happy..

------------------------------------------------

"Sulliya?'

"Oppa please don't say you can't"

"Ah? but sulli.."

sulli suddenly shut his mouth using her finger...

"sh..... don't say anything.. we have to celebrate your birthday.."

Then she went to take the birthday cake which was on the table.

she brought it towards minho and she sang him Happy birthday..

He blew the candles and cut the cake then he feed a piece of cake  to sulli.

Sulli took some icing on her finger and applied it on minho's face..

minho did the same to her..

both of them were fooling around for a while ..

at the end both of them were so tired..and they went to sleep..

sulli rested her head on her brother's chest and went to sleep..

minho was rubbing his sister's head till she fall asleep..

he was so happy because she was next to him..

But he couldn't understand the feelings inside his heart ...the only thing that he knew was this feeling made his heart beat fast..

he knew that he loves her..but he turned that love to a sisterly love three months ago and now he couldn't understand ..How he loves her..

Is it a sisterly love or Does he still loves her as a girl..?

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Do you like this chapter?

If you like please subscribe and comment..

cheer me up...!

Thank you for reading my story..

Take care everyone..

Minsul 4ever<3