I'll be yours..

My cute wife..

Next morning when sulli woke up she saw her husband sleeping very calmly while hugging her.

she kept her palm on his forehead to check whether the fever has gone.

"Thank God he is better now!"

Then she left the room to prepare the breakfast and some porrige for her hubby.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sulli came back to their bed room while carring a tray.

She took minho his tea and porridge.

Minho was still sleeping.

Sulli slowly shook him..

"oppa ..Wake up.. "

Then minho opened his eyes.

"Oppa I have brought you your tea ... here.."

she gave it to him .. he drank it..

"oppa are you feeling better now?'

"hmmm dhe...much better" he said while smiling.

"Oppa eat some porrige ..it is good for you."

"Arasso..I 'll eat it .. but first I want to spend few minutes together with you like this."

he said and rest his head on her lap..he closed his eyes while smiling ...

Sulli rubbed his head smoothly.

''Oppa.."

"hmm ? why..?" minho asked while closing his eyes.

"Do you have lectures today? "

"No .. Why?"

"then it is good.."

"Why? Do you want to spend the some more time with your oppa ? " minho asked while smiling.

"Ah? aniyo.. I just ..I just want you to rest more because you are not feeling well."

"Really?" minho whispered teasingly.

"Ah oppa don't tease me every time.''

"Arasso ..arasso ...I won't..aigooo"

he shffled her hair while saying that.

Then he didn't talk back to sulli for few minutes ..sulli continued to rub his head...Sulli felt that minho was sleeping.

she obsereved his face for a moment and she gave a peck on his lips.

"Oppa Do you know ? I'm so happy to be with you like this .." she said while touching his cheeks.

"and oppa I think.... now I am ready to be yours .... Oppa I want to be yours.." she said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the night minho was arraging their living room for something special.

Sulli came downstairs after having a shower.

"Oppa what are you doing?"

"Oh! did you come ?"

"Oppa what are you doing with these candles ?"

"wait and you'll see" minho said while smiling.

then minho started lit the candles which were on the floor . Sulli was looking at him without knowing what he is going to do.

then minho went to the kitchen and brought a bottle if wine.he kept it on the stool and went near sulli.

he put hid arms around her waist and gave a peck on her lips.

"Sulliya oppa want to celebrate our marriage with you ... I want to celebrate the day I owned my real hapiness in my life..I want to celebrate it together with you. only you and me."

Sulli was staring at minho .. her eyes were shining with the light of the candles and her heart was beating fast.

"arrasso oppa we'll celebrate it..the day i owned you.." she said while smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

having about four glasses of wine made sulli drunk.

but minho wasn't tipsy at all even though he had taken about five glasses.

seeing his wife becoming tipsy minho asked her to stop drinking..

but she didn't stop ..she was asking for more wine from her husband as it was her first time of drinking red wine..

"Oppa one more glass please..? hmmmm? only one"she was asking from him while pouting her lips.

"but sweety you are already drunk... you will vomit if you drink more"

"Oh? really then should I stop drinking now .but oppa only a little bit hmmmm? please"she asked while doing her aegyo infront of him.

"okay Only this ...and no more " then he gave a little bit of wine for her.

sulli drank it while smiling..

"oppa gomawo..."she said while acting cute infront of him.

"aigoo my wifey ..you are so cute..' he said while shuffling her hair..

then he stood up from the sofa to take the glasses to the kitchen as they have already finished drinking..

"Sulliya don't get up from here ..stay there till i come back..oppa will take you upstairs ...arrasso?'

"dhe oppa .."she said while pouting and smiled.

then minho went to the kitchen and washed the glasses.

when he came back he saw sulli was rubbing her chest..

"sulliya why? what's the matter?" he asked her in a panic.

"Oppa ... My chest hurts... I feel like I'm burning..oppaa I think I want to vomit."

"Oh! Okay then put it here " Minho offered his hands and asked her to vomit in to his hands.

"aniyo oppa I can't ."

"Just do it sulli and then you'll feel better "

"oppa just take me to the bathroom please.."

"arrasso..let me carry you"

when minho took her to his arms sulli could not control..suddenly she vomit on his chest: not only his but also her chest was wet.

minho smiled at her ..sulli was looking at him while biting her lips...

"Oppa Othoke? I couldn't control.."

"It's okay ... are you feeling better now?"

he asked while carrying her with a big smile on his face.

"Oppa biyane... i should have listen to you." she said while being in his arms.

"It's okay sweety.. we can have a wash so don't mind it... your pain is more important for me"

sulli smiled at him after hearing his words.. she was very happy about the way he take care of her.

Minho carried her into the bathroom and asked her to have a wash.

"can you manage ? do you need any help? don't try to walk. just try to use the tub or you'll fell down because the floor is slippery.. and you aren't able to stand up straight even ..so please listen to me sulli.."

"arrasso oppa...I'll ask you to come in after i finish washing"

"okay.. here's your towel...then i'll go"

then he came to their room and removed his shirt as there was vomit on it.

--------------------------

After few minutes sulli came back to minho after having a wash.

minho was astonished when he saw her. she was wearing only the towel.

minho felt like his heart was about to explode. he quickly turned away to avoid her.

"Oppa can you find a dress for me ?"

she asked him while rubbing her head and she went to the bed and sat on it.

minho quickly took one of his shirts and threw it on the bed ..

"wear it quickly.. I'm going to have a wash"

then he quickly went into the bathroom ...his heart was beating very fast.. 

minho kept his hands on his chest..

--------------------MINHO'S POV-------------------------------

Ah! sulli what are you doing .... You are driving me crazy..

If you come infront of me like this i won't be able to control myself..

sulliya please don't do this to me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

when minho came out of the bathroom sulli was standing on the balcony while wearing the white shirt which her oppa gave her..

minho felt nervous when he saw her beautiful figure while wearing his own shirt which was too short for her..

sulli was raising her hands.. trying to catch the stars .. she was tipsy..but still was acting cute..

when she raise her hands and tip toe ... minho quickly ran to her and hugged her from back..

"Be careful .!.you may fall.." minho said while hugging her.

"Oh? oppa did you come.?"

she turned to him and put her hands around his neck.

"oppa why are you late..? I was waiting for you?"

she said while pouting.

minho was breathless ..his wife was acting weird..

"Eh? why....why were you waiting wifey?"

"I was waiting to sleep with you..."

then she put her hand on his back and rested her head on his chest..

Minho was silent..

sulli hugged him very tight...

"oppa it is very cold here shall we go inside?"

she asked while hugging him..

"Okay let's go inside" he said .

they went to their room minho asked her to lean on the bed.

"oppa will go and close the doors of the balcony .."

he said her and went towards the doors..

while he was closing the doors he felt that his wife's hands were snaking around his stomach.

Minho felt like his heart was stoped.

"oppa .."she called him

but minho didn't wanted to look at her at the moment because he knew that he may not be able to control himself if he saw her like this ..so he continued to look infront without turning to her...

"Oppa look at me.." she said

minho was clueless ..she was asking him to look at her.

"Sulliya please don't do this to me..please don't ask me to look at you...If i look at you at this moment I will not be able to keep my promises for you.. so please .."

Then she came infront of him and cupped his face with her soft palms.

"Oppa you don't need to keep that promise anymore... because now I'm already yours.. I am ready to be yours..So please make me only yours.."

"But sweety you are drunk and you don't know what you are talking about .. you'll regret this later... so please don't behave this way....oppa can't take it anymore and oppa don't want to hurt you.."

sulli placed her finger on his lips "shhh... don't say anything ... today i'm the one who is going to speak...Oppa listen, I know what I say .. these are my true feelings..and i don't want to hide them from you anymore.. because now I miss you so bad .. I want to be yours ...so please understand me.."

she said with her tearful eyes..

Minho could not control himself anymore..

he quickly lifted her up in his arms and placed her on the bed ..

he laid on top of her started to kiss her lips..she too kissed him back ..the kiss became deeper..and continued for few minutes ..

minho slowly lifted his head and looked at his wife as if to ask her whether she is really ready ?

Sulli touched his cheeks ..."oppa sorry for making you wait so long....I love you..and now I'm yours" then she kissed his lips..

Minho already recieved the permission of his wife..there was nothing to wait anymore..

so he started to kiss her and taste her as he wanted.. and she too was very happy to feel the touches of her hubby ...

At that night they became one... and it was something that they were yearning for..!

This night was a wonderful night for them... Minho was so careful when he handle the things with his childish wife...

He tried his best not to hurt her.. And also he was very happy to see her cuteness during their time together...

he always loved her cuteness than her woman nature... so loving his cute wife like this was a wonderful thing for him..

"oppa I think.. I am the luckiest girl in this world.."

she said while being in his arms.. 

 

 

^_^                 ^_^                      ^_^