Am I too selfish Sulliya?

My cute wife..

In the moring when sun light touched her face.. sulli slowly opened her eyes .. she felt something on her stomach..

it was her husband's arm ..he was sleeping very calmly while hugging his wife.

sulli slowly touched his hair by her soft fingers ..then his eyebrows..his cheeks..at last his lips.

her touches made minho awaken but he didn't wanted to show his wife that he is awaken..

sulli slowly reached minho's face 

now minho could feel her breath on his face.. he continued to act as he was sleeping..

sulli slowly kissed her husbands cheeks..then she slowly took her lips towards his lips ..the distance was only an inch...

though she was about to kiss him she was not strong enough to do so..she gave up kissing him...

then she slowly removed his arm from her and sat on the bed. when she was about to get up from the bed she felt his arms snaking around her stomach

minho caressed her stomach... he touched her waist very smoothly..

now he was giving a back hug to his wife..

he slowly moved away her hair and placed his lips on her shoulders...

then he started to kiss her neck..then her ears...

sulli closed her eyes..she way enjoying the pleasure he was giving to her..

then minho leaned sulli on the bed again . he put his arm around her waist pulled her to him.

.

then he started to shower kisses on her face..

he kissed her forehead nose cheeks.. at last her lips..passionately.

the kiss became deeper ....sulli too kissed him back her hands went around his neck..

the kiss continued for few minutes ..then minho left her soft lips in need of oxygen..

both of them were breathing hard..

sulli slowly opened her eyes.. minho was looking at her with a smile on his face ...

then he kissed her back on lips this time the kiss was very fast..

minho taseted her lips as he was yearning for it..

he even bit her lips smoothly and she too joined him..

then minho left her lips and started to kiss her neck and then her collaorbone..

sulli let out a murmur

"ahhh..."

minho lifted his head slowly to look at his wife's face ..

sulli was closing her eyes ... 

minho stared to unbotten sulli's blouse while looking at her ..then he notice that she was feeling nervous as her eyebrows narrowed and she started to bite her lower lip.

MINHO'S POV

" Is it too early to do this ...Am i too selfish? though i'm 22 she just reached 19..she is still youg..

i can't do this to her till she is ready... I should control myself...sulliya forgive your oppa for making you nervous..I love you so much.."

____________

minho saw the soft white skin of her chest he closed his eyes to controll him then he hugged his wife tight..

he took her to the top of him..

he let her to rest her head on his chest..

while rubbing her head and kissing her hair

he said.

"sulliya.... oppa is sorry for making you feel uncomfortable..

From today i'll never do it again till you let me "

then he lifted her face and cupped her face with his hands ..

he kissed her forehead and gave a peck on her lips..

then sulli hugged him tight and started to cry like a baby infront of him..

--------------------------------

SULLI'S POV

"Oppa i'm sorry for giving you a hard time.."

"I really like to be yours.. I love you so much.. But i don't know why i am like this when you are with me..

but i know one thing ..and it is that  'I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY LIFE'.."

"oppa i want to become a real wife for you.. I want to be only yours..please don't misunderstand me .. i love you..."

"Oh if i am able to say this to you..But i am not strong enough to do so.. i think the reason is that i was a sister to you before a year..and you were my only brother... so accepting you as my husband makes me nervous because i am too childish infront of you"

-----------------

"sulliya why are you crying..?"

"did oppa make you cry? hmm"

sulli continued to cry resting her head on his chest..

"baby please don't cry oppa can't see you crying ... oppa is sorry for the things happened earlier"

then she lifted her head up.

"oppa please don't say that you are sorry because i am the one who had done the fault ..I wasn't a good wife for you..oppa jeongmal biyane.."

"oppa give me sometime to accept you as my husband ..to forget that you were my brother before.. and to become good wife and a woman for you..."

''Oppa I love you..so much"

After hearing her words minho's heart was full of happiness...

knowing that she didn't think he was selfish ..knowing she loves him so much .. his heart was full of happiness...

"oppa why don't you say anything.?"

minho quickly gave a peck on her lips ..

"Sulliya do you know that how much oppa loves you..? Sulliya.. I love more than my life..I love you so much .. I can't live without you..you are my everything.. I want be near you every moment..You are the only one who can make me happy..and my heart beats only for you.."

Sulli tears ran along her cheeks... her heart filled with a happines that cannot be explained by words..she smiled with her tearful eyes...

Minho hugged her so tight..both of them closed their eyes feeling the warmth of each of them..

 

 

 

 

How was that?

do you like it ..

wait for more minsul moments ..minsul shippers.

comment me..