Collapse ...

My cute wife..

In the afternoon minho got up and woke up his wife to get ready to go to the university..

"sweety .. wake up.. we have to go to the university at 3:00 pm.."

he slowly rubbed her head.. sulli slowly opened her eyes..

"oh! oppa... how did i sleep..? "

"oh babya you have fallen asleep on my shoulders when i was finishing the work.. so i brought you here.."

"Gomawoyo ..oppa.. "

"shhhh ... don't thank me wifey ... i'm your husband so no need to thank me for these things.. arrasso"

he touched her chin...

he helped her to get up from the bed and then they got ready to go to the university.

----------------------------------------------

when they were on lectures .. minho who was lectureing the students always looked at his wife..

he was very careful cause he knew that she faints very often..

she always smiled at him when he looked at her signaling him that she is okay..

that smile made him happy and satisfied..

-----------------------------------

when the lectures finished minho left the class but sulli had another lecture so she stayed in the class..

minho was waiting for her....

when her lectures finished he went to meet her..

minho entered the class room when all the students leave the class...

sulli smiled at him when she saw her oppa who was comming towards her.

minho went near her and cupped her face

"omo my baby did you learn well?" he asked while smiling..

"Dhe oppa.... i learned well because of you.."

"oh! because of me ?"

"yeah because of you..hehehe"

"mmmm but why?"

"it's a secret ... i'll tell you later oppa.."

"okay my princess... so shall we go home or some where else ?"

"mmmm oppa i want to go home .."

"okay sweety .. but are you sick or something else?"

'aniyo oppa i feel tired.."

"Okay baby then we will go home ..mmm" he smiled

then he packed her bag and then they left the class room while holding hands..

when they came near the stair case minho asked sulli to wait for him cause he wanted to go to the wash room

"baby stay here .. i'll come back quickly.."

"Okay oppa .. take your time i'm okay.." she smiled

then he left her near the staircase and went to the wash room..

sulli was leaning on the wall near the staircase..

after few seconds she felt a faintness and she faited .

as she was standing near the staircase .. she was rolled down along the stairs and collapsed on the down floor..she was unconcious.

---------------------------------------

after few minutes minho came out of the wash room

but sulli wasn't there, where she was before..

minho came towards the stair case and looked down ..

he was astonished with the thing he saw in front of his eyes..

he forgot to breath.. his eyes filled with tears...

he quickly ran towards his wife who was lying on the floor while bleeding..

he touched her face ..

"sulliya wake up.. sulli.. wake up .. you can't be like this.."

he took her in to his arms and hugged her tight ... she had a cut on her forhead and she was bleeding too much..

"sulliya please wake up.. jebal(please) don't do this to me .. i can't live without you ... jebal .. sulli ... jebal.."

he was crying so hard while shaking .. people gatherd around them..

One of the friends of sulli called an ambulance ..

Minho who was out of his mind was crying like a baby while hugging her and when the ambulance arrived he carried her to the ambulance with the help of the staff..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Minho was sitting on a chair near the operation theater while keeping his elbows on his knees and grabing his hair with his hands..

he was sobing...

Mr and Mrs choi came to the hospital in a hurry..

they saw minho who was looking at the operation theater with his tearful eyes..

Mrs choi came towards minho... minho got up and hugged her .. he started to cry loudly..

"Omma  Othoke?? what am i going to do now?? omma i can't live without her... i wasn't able to protect her.. i am really a bad husband.. omma i'm sorry i wasn't able to protect your daughter.."

he said while weeping..

"Minhoya don't say like that .. we know how you protected her.. we know how much you love her.. and this was a mistake..so don't act like this .. don't blame yourself... it's not your fault or her fault .. this is the nature of this world .. and also we don't even know about here condition still .. so don't be sad too much.." mrs choi said while rubbing his head..

--------------------------------------------------

The doctor came out of the operation theater ..

minho quickly ran to him .. mr choi to went to them..

"Doctor tell me , is she okay?"

"Minho please calm down.." the doctor said.

"Please tell are my wife and baby okay?"

"Minho she has fallen and even rolled along the staircase... her stomach area has damaged and she had cut her forhead too.. minho we are sorry.."

minho was about to lose his breath he felt a great pain inside his heart..

"minho please control yourself .. we are sorry we couldn't protect your baby .. but sulli is okay now.. though she has some injuries she will recover soon..

but she still don't know about the baby... she is still unconsious.. minho don't be sad too much .. you two are still very young .. so don't worry ...don't be like this infront of her she may not be able to take it.. so be strong ."

then the doctor left him and Mr.choi followed the doctor...

---------------------------------------------------------

Sulli was lying on the hospital bed ..

Minho came to her after washing his face...

Mr and Mrs choi left them alone when minho came to the room..

mom said minho,  that they'll come to see sulli tommorrow ..

still sulli was unconsiuos ..

minho sat on the stool near her bed and placed his one hand on her stomach..and he toched her face with the other..

"suliya biyanhe (sorry) ... oppa was unable to protect you and baby.. i 'm really really sorry.. we lose our baby because of my fault.... i shouldn't have asked you to stay there .. i'm sorry baby ..i'm sorry. he started to weep again.."

he placed his forhead on her right palm and cryied ..

after few hours he was sleeping placing his head on her palm..

too much crying had made him weak and tired so he has fallen asleep while sobing..

-----------------------------------------------------

In the early morning minho felt that the thing he was keeping his forhead was moving..

he slowly lifted his head .. he saw sulli who was slowly opening her eyes..

her for head was bandaged ...

minho quickly got up from the stool and bent towards her..

"sulliya are you okay...? " he asked while rubbing her head..

"Ah my head it hurts... "

"Oh does it hurt a lot baby... oppa is sorry .... oppa is really sorry for what happened to you .. "

he said while rubbing her head and kissing her hand..

sulli suddenly took her hand away from him..

"But who are you? " she asked..

Minho's eyes widened and tears ran through his cheeks..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry for the late update

hope you enjoy it ...

tell me your feelings about my story.

take care every one..

Minsul 4ever <3