Please come back....

My cute wife..

Sulli was walking along the road ... she was upset and she was out of her mind at the moment..

----------------------------------Sulli's POV ---------------------------

Why every thing happens to us?

how he became that much irresponsible .. why couldn't he protect us..?

Actually what happed ? no.... i don't want to hear what happened cause i don't want hate him .... but i can't even forgive him .. what should i do now?

oppa why did you do that ? why didn't you took care of me?

she started to sob....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sulli was walking towards the beach..

she steped on the waves...

she suddenly felt a familiar feeling..

She had a memory about her and minho.. minho was hugging her from back resting his head on her shoulders ..they were in the beach and it was a night..

sulli's head started to hurt again.. she started to walk back to home..

when she was crossing the road suddenly she was about to be hit by a car.. but fortunately she wasn't hit ..  but she was shocked and that shock made her unconcious...

the people who were in the car took her to the hospital....

At the hospital they called minho using sulli's phone contacts..

Minho got panicked when he heard the news that she was in the hospital..

he quickly came to her.. she was consious when he came back..

minho came towards her in a rush..

sulli got up from the bed when he came towards her .. he looked panicked and worried...

he quickly huged her..

"Sulliya are you okay? you are not hurt? oh i was so frightened .. but baby why you went there alone?" he asked her while rubbing her hair..

sulli didn't answer him ... he slowly pulled her away from him to look at her face..

she was crying ... minho was confused "Baby tell me why are you crying? mmm? are you still angry with me? can't you still forgive me?" he asked and cupped her face..

 "Oppa why did you do that? Why did you lie me? " her eyes filled with tears ... 

Minho looked confused..

"What are you talking about sulli..? When did i lie you? " he asked her while rubbing her cheeks..

"Oppa why? Why did you tell me that you made a mistake .. Why did you tell me that you didn't take care of me.. Why? Why did you lie me?... " she asked him while hitting him on his chest with her fist and crying so hard..

Minho grabed her hand and pulled her back to him ...

"Baby i didn't lie ... That's the truth.. I made a mistske .... And made you suffered because of my carelessnesss .." he said while looking at her eyes...

"Oppa i can remember everything now.. I got my memory back.. So still are you going to say me that you didn't take care of me well? And that you made the mistake?" she aked him while cupping his face with her palms.

Minho's eyes filled with tears ....but those tears were not the tears of sadness but the tears of happiness ..

"Sulli really can you remember your oppa now? " he asked while toching her face...

"Hmmm yes. I can remember you oppa.. I can remember everything.... I can remember how you took care of me.. How much you loved me.. And how closer we have been.. I can remember all.. Oppa your sulli is back .. Sorry for giving you a hard time.. Oppa i love you...I want to be with you like we lived before.."

 Minho quickly hugged her.."sulliya gomawo... Thank you for comming back to me.. I love you so much .... Do you know how i felt when you forgot me ... I wanted to die.... I missed you so much.. Baby please don't leave me like this again.. Please.. And i am sorry baby i couldn't protect you well..we lose our baby too because of my fault.." he said while hugging her tight..

"Shhh oppa please don't blame your self it was not your fault.. I am the one who stand there near the staircase i should have think about it.. So its not your fault... You took care of me very well.. I am very lucky to have you in my life....oppa i'm sorry... everything happened because of my fault... Im sorry .. " she said while crying..

"Baby please don't cry .. Oppa cant see you crying .... And you did nothing wrong baby.. Oppa is the one who asked you to stand there ..so... Please.."

He rubed her head slowly....

  "Aniyo oppa its not your fault even.. It's the fate... And oppa you are the best husband in this world ... It is impossible to take care of someone than you take care of me... please.... Oppa don't worry we can ask our baby to come back again to us..."

She said whileb hugging him tight....

"Baby Thank you for forgiving me.. I love you so much.. And i promise you that hereafter i will take care of you very well... I never let you get hurt again.. " 

He said and kissed her lips gently... She too kissed him back...

 

 

Hehehe friends she got her memory back..

The things going to become more intresting..

Hope you enjoy....

Comment me..

Minsul 4ever....