How we met...

My cute wife..

FLASH BACK.

(Before a year)

Minho's mom took sulli to her house.

Minho was reading a novel when they come home.

"Omma who is she?"

"Oh Minhoya she is Sulli.."mom told.

then she turned to sulli.

"Sulli, this is minho .. my only son."

"Hi I'm Choi sulli. nice to meet you." sulli greeted.

"Oh I'm Minho..glad to see you"

"sulliya go upstairs to your room and change your clothes. your room is next to minho's"

"Aunty how could i know what is my room?"

"Oh sulli don't call me 'aunt' call me "omma" because hereafter i'm your mother.And uncle choi is your father and minho is your brother."

"Make yourself at home .. you are my only daughter hereafter..And minho will show you your room .." Mrs choi said.

"Oh.. dhe omma..."

---------------------------

Minho carried sulli's bags to her room.

He kept them inside the room and looked at sulli ..sulli was nervous when minho looked at her.

Minho started the conversation first.

"So you are my little sister from now on..aren't you sulli?"

"oh..! yes...min..ho opp..a"

minho smiled when he saw her nervous face.

"you can call me just "oppa'' no need of minho.. "

"a..h.. dhe op..pppa"

"Aish this girl she is so cute when she talks.. oh i'm really lucky to have a sis like her.." minho thought. 

"Okay now you can have a wash and then come down for dinner sulli"

then minho left her room..

_____________

MINHO'S POV

" Oh i feel sorry for her. her father died because of a car accident when she was fifteen..and now her mother too left her."

-------------------------

Minho's mother was preparing dinner for them when minho walked to her.

"omma .. what made aunt semi die so early..''

"minhoya aunt Semi had a cancer for five years but no one knew it till her husband die from the car accident..

after he left sulli and the aunt she was helpless so she told me about her health condition because i am her best friend from childhood.

she asked me to take care of sulli if she die .. as she hoped she had to leave this world last week.. so after the funerel i took sulli to my house because I didn't want to see her crying alone in that house"

------------------------------

Next morning minho knocked on the door of sulli's room..

he was taking a cup of tea for sulli when sulli opened the door.

"oh sulli i brought your tea for you.. mom asked me to take it to your room as you were so tired yesterday and she told me that you shoul rest more so i brought it"

" Oh i'm sorry for making you to do this ...thank you for the tea oppa"

"It's okay it is not a trouble for me."

sulli smiled when she heard his words.

"sulli may I come in ? I have to ask you something.."

"Yes ... please come in"

minho was sitting on the chair which was near her bed and sulli was sitting on her bed.

"sulli, mom asked me to help you with your studies... before that i want to know what are you studying rightnow."

"I am going to enter SNU(seoul national university) next month oppa.''

"Oh my God really? what a good news to hear...and Sulli do you know your oppa is going to be a lecturer of SNU next year"

" Oh really..wow I can't even believe this"

"So i can take a very good care of my sis ..Oh i'm so happy.. study hard. oppa will help you with everything...just make your dreams come true."

"okay oppa i will.."

"give me the mug i'll take it ..rest more..oppa have to go to the supermarket with mom"

"dhe oppa.."

when minho was about to leave sulli's room

he heard her voice again

"oppa....gomawo"

minho smiled and left her room closing the door.

minho felt an unfamiliar feeling..

he felt that his heart beats too fast..

while keeping his right hand on his chest he walked slowly towards the staircase.

though minho thought that he was the only one who knew about this feeling

there was another one who saw his feelings for sulli

it was his mom . she was looking at her son who was walking with his hand on his chest but minho didn't see her because he was in another world at the moment.

 

---------------END OF FLASH BACK --------------------

 

 

 

 

 

HOPE you enjoy it...

i'll update 100% minsul moments ...

comment me ...

thanks..

Aja Aja hwaiting!! for minsul shippers.