Happy moments!!

My cute wife..

Now sulli was five months pregnant ...

It was 1:00 am and minho was sleeping while hugging his wife...

sulli woke up and she slowly rubbed minho's cheeks..

her touches made him awaken.....

"sweety... why are you aweken?"

he slowly took her hand and kissed her palm.

"oppa i'm thirsty .."

"oh! then shall i make you an orange juice... you really love oranges these days aren't you sweety.."

"dhe oppa .. i like them so much but for now some water will be enough .. oppa don't trouble yourself like this because of me.."

minho quickly placed his finger on her lips..

"shhhhh don't say it again... it is not a trouble for me.. i do them very happily so never say it again arrasso..!"

"Dhe oppa.."

sulli said while pouting.. then he kisses her lips and went to the kitchen to bring some oranges and water...

when he come back sulli was sitting on the bed while playing with a teddy bear... minho saw it and he smiled himself..

"awwww she is still sooo cute.... how can she become a mom... she is a baby still... oh i love her so much"

minho thought while looking at her..

"oppa ... come here what are you doing near the door.."

"okay i'm comming" minho said while walking towards her...

he gave her the oranges .. and she ate them very happily...then she drank the water...

minho kept the glass on the stool beside the bed ..and leaned on sulli..

"babya.... I miss you sooo much.."

he said while rubbing her cheeks..

"me too .. oppa..." sulli said while blushing..

then minho kissed her lips slowly... he tasted them smoothly....

she too joined him ....

his kiss became deeper and his hands went under her tshirt ......

he slowly removed her tshirt and he saw her stomach has become bigger now ....

he slowy kissed her tummy..and then went back to her neck and collarbone .. he slowly removed her bra and started to taste her s.. sulli murmured.. and her fingers went through his hair ...

minho took his hand into the short that she was wearing.. and started to give her pleasure..

sulli's neck streched ... she she started to  moan loud saying oppa....

minho quickly ... kissed her lips .. in order to controll her while continuing what he was doing with his hand...

sulli grabbed his shirt tight and kissed him back...after few minutes when minho make it faster she reached her and collapse while breathing hard ..

minho removed his shirt and covered her with it.. and took her in to his arms .. he hugged her tight and sulli rested her head on his chest..

"Was it good sweety ..? did you enjoy? '

 he asked while rubbing her head and kissing her hair.

"dhe oppa.. i like it.."

minho smiled.. "Baby that's why i said that there's so many ways to love u.."

"oh...! jeongmal.? okay tell me what are the other ways..."

she asked while lifting up her head  to look at minho's face..

"Oh .... you want know about them now?" minho asked widening his eyes

"Dhe .."

"but baby you even reached your already.. so how can i make you feel better again!"

sulli started to blush... "ah oppa ......don't say those things like this .. i am shy.."

she hid her face on his chest..

minho smiled.." aww my wife is so cute.. she don't even ready hear y words but let me love her in anyway.. aww othoke I want love u more now.."

he said while rubbing her wiast..

"Ah oppa .. stop it..it 's tickling .."

she said while holding his right hand which was on her hip..

"Oh really... it tickle you now but when kissing it won't...ah ... ? is that what you tell me now.."

he asked teasingly and started to tickle her again... sulli laughed loudly...

"Ah oppa stop it ..pleaseee... ahhhhhhhh opppaaa"

she shouted and then minho kissed her lips again and stoped tickling her..

that night they enjoyed there time together after 2 months..

------------------------------

next morning minho was preparing some notes for the university students and now sulli also was one of his students in university..

and the university already knew about their relationship..

minho was sitting on the sofa while using the laptop which was on the stool..sulli came near him from behind and hugged him from back..

"why baby?" minho asked while turning his head to kiss her cheek..

"Aniyo nothing oppa ... i came here because i miss you.."

minho took her hands which were around his shoulders and took her to his lap..

"Hmmm wait 5 minutes more ..okay oppa will finish this quickly and come to you again.."

"aniyo oppa i'm not in a hurry so take your time i'll just stay beside you.."

then she got up from his lap and sit beside him and rested her head on his shoulders..

minho took the laptop to his lap and put one of his hands around sulli's wiast and used the other one to finish his work..

when minho finish it in 10 minutes sulli was fallen asleep on his shoulders ... he slowly kept the lap top away  and took her to his arms..

and carried her to the bed room.. they had already taken their breakfast and minho let sulli to sleep for an hour because he know that she didn't sleep well previous night...and also both of them have lectures at the evening..

minnho too leaned beside her.... he slowly touched her face and kissed her forehead and went to sleep..

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 i'm really sorry for the late update..!

forgive me  please...

Enjoy it..!

 

Love minsul <3 4ever