A new start

My cute wife..

Sulli and minho were in their bed room..

Sulli was lying on the bed and minho was on top of her..

he was looking at her face while rubbing her cheeks with his thumb finger..

sulli was looking at him too.. there was a silence...

after few minutes sulli started the conversation...

"Oppa why are you looking at me like this?" she asked him while placing her hands on his face..

minho took her palm amd kissed it slowly..

"Oppa why are you like this.. are you hidding something from me.. does something hurt you?"

"Aniyo baby nothing.. I am just suprised with your quick recovery and also so happy.. i feel like i am living now.." he said while rubbing her hair..

"Oppa it's very hard for me to leave you.. I won't forget you .. though my memory lose i falled for you again during that couple of days.. Oppa do you know i couldn't hate you though you told me that you put me in to that situation.. Oppa nothing can change my love for you.. You are mine and i'm yours that will never change.."

minho smiled and he kissed her forehead..

"Baby do you know when you felt nervous infront of me during those couple of days.. i felt like crazy.. i wanted to make you mine again but i couldn't do so.. i even couldn't come closer to you because i didn't wanted to feel you nervous.."

sulli smiled at him.. "Now everything is over .. and i have come back to you again..so now I'm only yours .. love me like you did before cause now i love you more.. "

Minho smiled and kissed her lips .... the kiss became deeper and continued for few seconds..

Minho felt like his heart was about to explode in hapiness..and also sulli felt the same..

Suddenly minho's phone rang .. he slowly left her lips.. and answered the call..

sulli who was lying on the bed sat on the bed and placed her head on her oppa's shoulders as he was siting infront her while facing her ..

Minho's mom was calling him..

"Minhoya we are comming to your house within an hour to see my daughter.. Is she Okay now?. "

"Oh? dhe omma she is fine now..." he said while rubbing her head..

"Oh very good ... is she with you now? if she's there give her the phone.. I want to talk to my angel.." Mrs choi said

"Oh .. okay omma.." minho handed over the phone to sulli..

"Oh sulliya are you you okay now?.. omma is comming to see you.."

"oh omma i'm fine now... are you comming now? ohhh i miss you mom.."

"yes i'm comming within an hour .. is there anything that you like to eat..Tell me i'll bring."

"Nothing special mom .. i just want to see you and appa..so i'm waiting come quickly.." she said while smiling..

minho was looking at her .. "Okay sulliya i'll come as soon as possible okay... bye .. i love you.." mrs choi said

"dhe omma .. bye .. i too love you.." she said and ended the call.

she kept the phone on the bed and put her arms around minho's neck who was siting while facing her..

"oppa, omma and appa comes here what shall we perepare for them?"

Minho put his arms around her waist .." hmmmmm what should we prepare?" minho said while pouting..

"Hmmm how about fried rice ?" sulli asked while pouting ..

minho smiled .. he gave a peck on her lips..

"Okay then let's prepare fried rice.." he said while smiling..

then they went to the kitchen to prepare it..

they prepared it together...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At about 7:00 pm the door bell rang

sulli went to open the door minho followed her..

"Oh sulliya ... you have become more pretty." mom said ..

"Oh gomawo omma.." she said while blushing..

"here take this " Mr choi gave a bag of fruits to minho while smiling

"Appa gomawo.." minho said .

Then all of them went inside the house..

After having a long conversation they went to have the dinner..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"oh you made all these sulli? " asked mom

"Aniyo omma oppa too helped me.." she said while looking at minho who was sitting next to her..

minho smiled.. "Oh really? hmmmm let's see how delicious is this.." mrs: choi said while smiling..

"sulli we brought you  a lot of fruits .. okay .. eat them .. it is very good for your health.."

"Okay mom .. " sulli said while smiling and she looked at her oppa he too looked at her ..

he saw some thing on sulli's lips ..

"aigoo still looks like a baby ..." he thought

Then he wiped her lower lip using his tumb finger...

sulli smiled while making a cute face.. minho too smiled back.

"oh! sulli do you know when i was pregnant ... I ate a lot of fruits.. i heard you too loved oranges those days .. see he looks handsome now because of me.."mrs choi said while looking at minho

"because of you?" Mr choi asked with a curious face

"Oh yes ... because i ate fruits too much.."

Mr Choi started to laugh and mrs choi too laughed but the yong couple didn't laugh at all.. they just smiled.. minho slowly looked at sulli .. she was not in a happy mood and he noticed it.. and he too was not in happy mood..

Mr choi noticed the sadness on their faces.. so he quickly changed the topic..

"Minho how abuout your university life these days? are you going to keep doing that job forever...?"

"Oh? Appa it's fine .... as sulli also studying there .. i like to do my job there.." he said ..

"Oh! i see.. but minho when our sulli finish her studies you can join our business too.."

"Hmmm I will think about it dad .." he said ..

"Okay minho .. do whatever you like to do ... i won't bother you .." mr choi said while smiling..

"Aniyo appa you never bothered me.. i like to join business too.. I just need some more time cause i promised my wife that i will help her with her studies on the first day i met her as my sister.." minho said while smiling.

Sulli looked surprised and also she was so happy..

"Omo my son .. You are a very good husband .." Mr Choi said while smiling

"Yes , he loves her so much.. oh i'm so happy about them " Mrs choi said...

After having the dinner the parents left the house ..

minho and sulli went near the gate to say good bye to the parents..

"Appa, omma good night! " sulli said...

" Oh good night sulli .. minho take care of her well.. arrasso? and minho stop worrying too much about the things happened and start your life again .. live happily with her ... she is there for you.. so be happy.." Mrs choi said

"arraso omma.." he said while smiling..

Then the parents left them .. 

Minho and sulli was looking at the car till it goes away from their field of view...

Minho put his hands around sulli's waist ..

"Sweety let's go inside.." he said..

"Dhe Oppa " sulli said while smiling..

"Awwww my baby looks so happy today.."

he said while walking inside with her

"Hmmmmm Dhe oppa.. I feel like I met them after a long time.." she said while looking at minho.. minho smiled and kissed her fore head.

-------------------------------------

After an hour sulli came down stairs after having a wash ... she was looking for her oppa..

she saw minho who was sitting on the sofa while thinking about some thing so deep..

he looked sad .. his eyes were tearful and sulli noticed it..

sulli slowly came towards him ... he didn't saw her till she came infront of him..

when he saw her he quickly wiped his tears and smiled ..

"Oh! baby have you finished washing.. wow you are so quick.."

"Aniyo oppa i took a bout 40 minutes .. but you didn't realize.." she came closer to him and stood infront of him..

"Oppa look at me.. " she cupped his face.. minho looked at her..

"Tell me why are you like this .. ? You look sad and you always think about something.... you look like you are worried.. I noticed this from yesterday.... so oppa please don't lie me ... tell me the truth please.. " she said while rubbing his cheeks with her palm..

minho looked down.. tears ran through his cheeks.. sulli felt it as she was placing her palms on his cheeks.... she lifted his face again..

"oppa please tell me what makes you like this... please oppa..... i can't take this any more.."

minho touched her hand that was on his face..

"Sulliya i feel guilty about what happened to you and our baby.. We lost our baby because of my carelessness... though you forgave me i still can't stop worrying.. i don't know why am i like this... baby please save me .. i feel like i'm dead.."

he said while crying...

Sulli put her hands around his neck and hugged him tight ... she let him to rest his head on her chest.. she bent to kiss his head as she was standing infront of him....

They stayed on that position for few minutes ... sulli's tears ran through her cheeks.. she rubbed his head smoothly inorder to comfort him....

minho was crying like a baby while placing his face on sulli's chest..

"Oppa listen to me... You never made a mistake.. you took care of me very well .. Do you know it is impossible for someone to take care of his wife like you did... you were that great to me... I was really lucky to have you by my side ... oppa so stop being worried for something that you never did .. you were never careless .... you always protected me well... that day i am the one who made the mistake .. i was the one who stood there... i forgot that i would faint because i felt so protected cause you were there for me always.. i was too careless cause i gave you the full responsibility of me and baby... i never was worried about myself because i knew that you always protect me.. so i just behaved as i wished .. i was like a baby ... not like a mom.. i was the one who was irresponsible.. oppa it was me not you.."

she said while hugging him..

minho slowly lifted his head and looked at her face ... she was crying..

"Baby Please don't say that ..... I was happy when you behave like a baby cause i wanted you to be like that... i wanted to make you free from everything cause you were very young to become a mom.... so never think like that.. please.."

he said while pulling her to him.. she sat beside him..

"Then oppa why you blame yourself..... how can i take it when you behave like this.. oppa i love you so much... please don't be sad anymore ..we can ask our baby to come back to us.. can't we?"

she said while crying.. minho quickly hugged her and started to rub her head.

"Yes baby we can ... let's ask him to come back... i won't be sad anymore so you can't cry anymore okay... I love so much.."

he pulled her away to look at her face.

"let's have a new start okay.."

he said... sulli smiled and minho wiped her tears..

That night they spent their time together after a long time..

Minho loved his baby girl like crazy...

Sulli was so happy to be with him like that..

every thing looked so lovely ...

It was really a new start for them..

 

 

 

Minsul 4ever !! <3

Enjoy!!