I miss you.....

My cute wife..

Minho was discussing about sulli's condition with the doctor..

"Minho she has lost her memory cause her head is damaged but i think she can have her memory back.. i'm not so sure but it can happen.."

"Doctor what can we do to get her memory back.."

"Oh first we should let her rest well .. bed rest will be good.. and minho you must treat her like you treat her before don't make any difference.. it will help her to remember you again..and i will take care of all other treatments ..okay"

"okay doctor i'll do as you say.. but shall i tell her about our baby.?"

"Oh! if you think that will be good .. just do it..tell her the truth.. yes it will help her to get her memory back.."

"Thank you doctor.."

"You are welcome minho.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------FLASH BACK------------------------------------

"But who are you ?"

minho's eyes widened and tears ran through his cheeks..

"Sulliya I'm your oppa can't you remember?"

"Oppa?" she asked with a confused face..

Minho slowly took his hand away from her face..

"But how can i believe you?"

"I'm your husband .. now can you beleive me?"

"Oh?" she she looked shocked..

Then he showed his ring to her and he lifted her hand too.. in order to show her wedding ring to her..

sulli looked at his face slowly... his eyes were filled with tears.. she felt sorry for him but she wasn't able to do anything for him at the moment..

"But why are you crying .. i'm okay.. i mean your wife is okay.."

Minho felt a great pain inside his heart.. he couldn't take it any longer..

he looked at her with his tearful eyes.. he rubbed her head and left her ..

he went out of the hospital and cried hard ..

-----Minho's POV--------------

sulliya do you know what i feel right now

"I want to die.."

he thought while crying..

--------------------------------------------------------end of flash back----------------------------------------------------

Minho came to sulli who was lying on the hospital bed while reading a book

-----minho's POV--------

doctor told me not to make any difference ... yes i must treat her like before..

----------------------------------------

Minho went near her bed and kept the lunch boxes on the table..

"Oh you came? " sulli asked

"Hmmmm yes i brought you the lunch..sweety.." he said while smiling but it was not a happy mood..

"Babya please call me Oppa like you did before.. hmm."

he said and started to feed her..

"Dhe op...p.a" she said in a cute way..

minho suddenly remember their first meeting .. she had this awkwardness on that day too when he asked her to call him oppa..

he was staring at her like crazy..

"Oppa.. why are you looking at me like this?"

"Oh! anniyo nothing.. okay let's eat ..."

then he started feeding her..

she ate well..

then minho too had his lunch..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

after few days sulli was able to go home ...

minho's parents and minho took her to their own home..

after comming home the parents talked with sulli for awhile and then they left the house..

after the parents went sulli felt nervous ..

minho was looking at her...

"Oh how can i treat her as i did before when she behaves this way?" he thought

"Sulliya let's go upstairs you have to change your clothese ."

"Oh? .. yeah" she said while blushing

he asked her to follow him.. and she went inside the room with him..

after entering the room she saw their wedding picture which was on the stool she walked towards it and looked at it very carefully

"Oh this is me and him.. Oh he looks handsome there.. " she thought

minho was looking at her when she turned to him

"Sulliya can i hug you for a moment?" he asked with his tearful eyes..

sulli didn't have time answer .. he quickly came towards her and hugged her tight..

sulli felt an familiar feeling..

she too huged him back

after few minutes he let her go away from his arms..

"baby .. now go and have a wash oppa will prepare the dinner okay.."

"Dhe oppa .." sulli said while smiling

and when she was about to leave him he grabed her hand and pulled her back to him.. and huged her again

"remember i love you so much.. and i can't live without you .. thank you for comming back to me even without past memories.. i don't care about them and i'll make you mine again.. I love you.."

he said while hugging her too tight..

sulli's heart beated fast .. she was speechless.. but his words made her happy..

then he let her go to have a wash..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having a wash sulli came to minho who was arranging the table for dinner..

minho smiled at her and asked her to sit down..

sulli suddenly remembered something .. she had a memory about minho... he was preparing a juice and suddenly a glass broke making a big noise ..

her head started to hurt she sat down on the chair while rubbing her head..

minho got panicked

"Baby are you okay?" he asked while placing his hands on her hands

sulli was staring at him ....

"Baby why?" he asked ..

"Aniyo .. i saw you .. i mean i had a memory about you.. you were preparing a juice and a glass broke making a big noise..."

minho was surprised at the same time he was happy..

"Baby you are having your memory back.. you remembered the day you faint twice..'' he said while smliling

"Faint? but why did i faint twice?"

minho looked sad.. "Oh baby i think now i should tell you the things that happened for you and me during this period..but first let me feed you cause you must have the medicine .. okay"

"Dhe oppa .."

then he feed her ... "But oppa i can eat alone .. so you can eat with me .. no need to feed me.."

"Ah okay then here eat a lot okay.." he said while smiling then he too took his meal with her..

after the meal he gave her the medicine .. and she took it..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli and minho was sitting on the sofa facing each other ..

"Sweety you know you was a sister for me before and then we became husband and wife.. we loved each other so much and we couldn't even dream about a life without each other..  when the time passed you became pregnant and made me the happiest man in this world.. but baby as you were so young .. you were very weak.. you fainted often... oppa took care of you well.. but one day oppa made a mistake and that made you lose our baby and you were injured and even lose your memory..oppa is really sorry.." he said with his tearful eyes.. he just blamed him self for what happened to his wife and baby.. but sulli didn't knew how he made a mistake .. what was the mistake.. how those things happened.. she didn't even wanted to ask about them..

she was very sad and upset when she heard that she lost her baby .. she left him while crying..she went to the room and leaned on the bed while weeping..

minho who was with a broken heart was crying so hard while biting his lips ...

"Sulliya i'm sorry .. i'm so sorry.. forgive me please.." he thought

that night minho slept on the sofa cause he knew that she will not be happy if he went to her at that moment..

-----------------------------------------------

next morning when minho wakes up sulli has got ready to go somewhere ..

she was preparing the break fast for him ....

he came towards her..."sulliya what are you doing? you can't do these things still.. so please don't ..."  he said while taking the spoon from her hand..

sulli was looking down .. she didn't look at him.. minho was upset .."sulli still can't you forgive me?"

minho looked confused he wanted to look at her eyes but she didn't lift her head..

then he touched her chin and lifted her head up.. she was crying when he saw her face.. minho got panicked

"Baby why are you like this ... why are you crying ? are you sick? please tell me.."

"Oppa please let me be alone .. i want to be alone so please don't follow me today.. please" she told and left him even without taking the breakfast.

minho didn't tried to stop her because he knew how she was feeling at the moment but of course he was worried about her but he couldn't do anything for her at the moment.... he just let her go..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Don't get upset dear friends every thing will be okay...

minsul 4ever <3

I wish a very happy birthday for our sulli .. <3