I'll protect you ....

My cute wife..

Next day When Minho woke up sulli was still sleeping in his arms.

he slowly rubbed her cheeks .. and observed her face very carefully..

he felt like she is getting more beautiful day by day...

he slowly showered kisses on her whole face...

"Sulliya do you know that how happy I am right now.. I feel like I am the happiest man in this world.. you completed me sulli.. I love you so much.."

then he kissed her lips.

he got up from the bed and covered his wife with the blanket and went to the bathroom to have a shower.

after having a shower he left the room to prepare the breakfast.

after an hour he came back to his wife.

she was still sleeping very calmly.

minho kept the mug on the stool beside the bed and looked at sulli's face.

"Sulliya I really can't understand this feeling.. but I feel like you are too young to become a mom.. I feel like i have done something wrong to you.... I don't know why I feel like this.... But I'm so happy... and I promise I'll protect you forever and I love you so much ..you are the most important thing for me..I can't live without you now.." minho said to his sleeping wife.

then he toched her cheeks and rubbed them smoothly and his touches made sulli awaken..

"Oh oppa are you already awaken...? "

"Hmmmmm before an hour sweety...." he said while taking the mug .

"Oh? before an hour? "

minho gave her the tea..

"hmmmm before an hour.. why? " he asked her.

"see I'm really a bad wife oppa.. I make you to do everything that i should do for you.."

"Aniyo babya don't think like that.. I am very happy to do this and I don't want you to get tired.." he said while rubbing her head.

while drinking the tea sulli suddenly felt like she wants to vomit.

"Oh oppa ... I want to vomit " she said while keeping the mug on the stool.

"Okay put it here " he said while offering his cupped hands to her..

sulli knew that there was no time to control it so she vomit into his hands.

"Oppa ..I'm really really sorry"

"shhhhh.. don't say that you are sorry.. you didn't do anything wrong .... and oppa is happy to help my wife like this because I know how you suffer because of this morning sickness.." then he left her to wash his hands after saying those words..

sulli was really happy to see his love and care for her. she was staring at her husband who was comming back to her after washing his hands.

"Hmmmmmmmmm Why are looking this way wifey?"

sulli smiled..

"oppa come here" she asked him to sit on the bed beside her.

he too sat beside her with a curious face.

sulli slowly kissed his cheek.. minho was surprised .

"Oppa why do you love me this much?" she asked while placing her hands on his hands.

"hmmm I even don't know it sweety.... I only know that I love you so much..and I know that I can't live without you now..."

"Oppa do you know ? in my life I had never recieved this much of love from anyone .. even from my parents , they were too busy and they even left me too early.. But oppa ..you ;... you are totally different ... though you are busy you never let me be lonely.. you always take care of me.. you protect me and make me very happy every time... Oppa now I can't live without you ..you are my every thing.. and i'm so lucky to have you in my life..oppa I love you.."

after hearing her words minho kissed her lips.. but sulli pushed him away.

"Ah! oppppaa you can't kiss me like that... I even vomit a moment ago and now you kiss me .."

minho smiled and kiss her again .. sulli tried to push him away but it was impossible .. he pulled her to him and kissed her deep.. finally she gave up pushing him away and let him to kiss her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having a wash sulli came downstairs to the kitcken.. minho was arranging the table for the breakfast.

she went to him and hugged him from back..

"Hmmmmm why babya?"

he asked her while rubbing her hands which were on his stomach.

"Oppa thankyou.." he slowly turned to her 

"for what ?" he asked while pulling her to him

"For everything.."

"Don't thank me wifey ..This my responsibility and my love for you.." he said while hugging her..

but suddenly he felt like sulli was falling on him.. he felt like she is collapsing.. 

he was corrent she has become unconscious.

minho got paniced ...

"sulliya why? why? are you like this?" he asked while holding her tight but there was no answer ..so he quickly carried her towards the sofa and placed her on it. he sprayed some water on her face ..then she woke up.

"Babya what happed .. oh I was really scared.."

"I don't know oppa .. I feel weak since yesterday.. I think that is because of the pegnancy.."

"Oh is that so.. so it is normal.. but you must be careful wifey .... don't go away from me and stay beside me every time arrasso .."

"Ah ! oppa how can you take me with you every where..are you going to take me to your lectures too?"

"hmmmmmmmmmm for those hours you must stay on the bed arrasso"

sulli smiled "Okay hubby.."she said.

then they went to take their breakfast.

"oppa at what time will omma and appa come ?" sulli asked while eating..

"they'll come in the afternoon..."

"Oppa they'll be very happy about this.."

"hmmmmmm of course specially mom.."

"hmmmmmmmm yes ! she was waiting for this oppa.."

"yes ... but baby now you have to eat more because you feel weak now .. don't worry about the weight your oppa is really strong.."

"arrasso oppa...." she smiled while answering him.

---------------------------------------------------

after few hours sulli and minho was leaning on the sofa while talking..

minho was leaning on an arm of the sofa and he was hugging her from the back..

"Sulliya what do you think about our new member ? Is our baby a girl or a boy?"

he asked while rubbing her stomach.

"hmmmm I really don't have an idea about it oppa.. but I wish that if he is a boy he must be handsome like you oppa.. and also intelligent like you.."

"hmmmm If she is a girl I want her to be like you.... i wish her to become beautiful and cute just like you wifey.."

"hmmmmmmm oppa what names should we put them?"

"hmmmm what should we ...?"

Suddenly their door bell rang.

"oppa omma and appa have come ..i think.."

"okay i'll go and check ... stay here baby.."

he left her after kissing her cheek

Then he walked towards the door...

Minho opened the door and he greeted the parents..

"Oh mihoya where is our little princess .."

"Omma she is there " he pointed his finger to sulli who was comming towards them.

"omma appa how are you?" sulli asked 

"we are fine darling .. how about you..?"

"I'm fine mom ...... oppa takes care of me very well..."

" when did you know about this ?' mr. choi asked minho.

" yesterday morning dad..."

"Oh that's why you looked chubbier that day.." mrs.choi said while touching sulli's face.

'omma appa let's go inside ." minho said.

then they walk inside..

---------------------------

after talking for a while with parents sulli went to minho who was preparing juice for the parents..

she went to him and asked him to let her do that.. but he didn't let her..

"'oppa I can do it ....i'm only preganant not sick.."

"but I don't want to make you tired baby .." he said while adding sugar to the juice..

"ahh oppppaa let me do something..please.."

"hmmmmmm okay then bring those glasses here.."

"arrasso .." she said while smiling.

but an unexpected thing happened happend .. suddenly sulli fainted when she was carring the glasses..

minho saw her falling on the floor but he was not quick enough to catch her ..

the glasses broked while making a big noise .. minho quickly lifted her up..

she was unconcious ... the parents came to the kitchen in a hurry.

they saw minho carring her in his arms ..

"Omo!! minhoya what happened .. Is she okay..?"

minho took sulli towards the sofa and the parents followed him 

"omma she fainted.. this is the second time for today... I don't know why is she like this.."

he said while placing sulli on the sofa very carefully.

"Omg!! she is bleeding mom... her hand is cut.." minho said in panic 

"okay minhoya we'll take her to the hospital.. but before that we should do some first aids.."Mr.Choi said.

mrs choi brought some water and sprayed it on sulli's face ... sulli slowly opened her eyes..

"Oppa .. my hand .. it hurts .."

"Oh! sulliya wait till I put some medicine on it.. don't be affraid nothing will happen arrasso.."

then he ran to their bed room to take the medicine...

"Sulliya do you faint often?"

mrs.choi asked..

'hmmm dhe omma this is the second time for today..'' 

"oh really ..then we should meet a doctor darling..'"

minho brought the medicine and started to clean her hand and then he applyed it on her hand..

"Sulliya let's go to meet the doctor.." he said while rubbing her head.

"arrasso Oppa.."

"let me carry you upstairs to change your clothes sweety.."

he said while taking her to his arms...

the parents were watching their love for each other..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sulli and minho was meeting their family doctor and the parents were waiting outside.

"Minho your wife is weak ... it's not her fault .. I think it is because she is too young.. you should look after her very well.. give her more fruits , vegetables... don't let her skip any meal.. and also she may fainted sometimes even after these treatments ..so take care of her very well... don't let her go out alone.."

"Arrasso doctor .. I 'll take care of her very well... even better than before.. but doctor tell me will she be okay.."

"Oh minho don't worry.. this is normal... some pregnant moms have this matter but they do their delivery without any problem ..so don't worry nothing will happen to her.."

sulli was looking at minho with tearful eyes

minho saw her and he got paniced 

"Sullya why are you crying..? hmm"

he asked while touching her face..

"Oppa biyane... i'm giving you a hard time ..i'm really really sorry.."

she began to cry louder..

minho quickly hugged her... and the doctor left them after signaling minho to comfort her.

minho rubbed her head slowly..

"babya listen to me ...don't think that way .... oppa is really happy because of you and you are not giving me a hard time ... I swear I'm okay..

so baby please don't cry .. you are making me upset .. hmmm so please.."

then he lifted her face and looked at her eyes " Sulliya please don't cry .. it is not good for you and our baby... the doctor said that everything is okay ...so please" he said while whiping her tears.. then he kissed her forehead very gently..

when they come out of the room they saw that the doctor was explaining sulli's situation to their parents..

when they came to them the parents asked minho to look after her very well... and mrs choi promised sulli that she will visit her often. and she'll take care of her when minho goes to the university.

Then after thanking the doctor they all left the hospital..

minho took sulli to their home and the parents went to their own house..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------Minho's POV---------------------

"sulliya I 'll protect you.. and I promise you... nothing will happen to you.. I love you so much!"

he thought while driving the car.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thakyou for reading..

please comment me .. and tell me your ideas about my story..

and see minho really takes cares of sulli in real life too!!

  

  

Who agree ??