A lovely brother and a lovely sister...

My cute wife..

---------------------------FLASH BACK--------------------------

                      (before six months)

Sulli went to turn on the computer to do her homework.

"Aish! this computer doesn't work again"

"What am i going to do now? I have to hand over this project to the professor tomorrow.. ah! othoke...?

"oppa fixed it yesterday what's up with it again... I hate this.."

sulli was talking to herself.

then a sudden thought came to her mind.

"Is oppa still awaken? If he is I can use his computer"

-----------------

Sulli knocked on the door of minho's room.

"who's there?"he asked.

"oppa it's me"

Minho opened the door.

"Hey what are you doing at this late hour?"

"Oppa my computer doesn't work again.. I have to complete my project ..and I must handover it to the proffessor tomorrow.. So oppa can I use your computer? "

" Oh..! yes you can"

"Oppa were you sleeping? Did i disturb you?"

" No sulli..of course not.. I was reading a novel."

Sulli went to turn on minho's computer.

"Sulli shall I bring coffee for you? "

"Aniyo oppa don't trouble yourself."

"It is not a trouble for me .. I also want some coffee that's why I asked you?"

"Okay oppa then bring .. it will help me to stay awake"

then he left the room

-------------------------

Sulli was massageing her neck when minho came into the room with coffee.

"Are you tired sull?"

"here take your coffee"

"gomawo oppa"

minho kept his coffee on the computer table and sarted to massage sulli's shoulders

"oppa you don't have to do this.. i'm okay.."

Sulli's heart beated fast.

"Finish your work i'll do this for you"

"but oppa it doesn't hurt anymore ..."

"so you don't want to listen your oppa .. is that why your acting this way.Okay I'll neverdo it again...Fine?"

Minho removed his hands from sulli and went to the bed and sat on the bed.

"aahhhhhhhhhh oppppppaaaaa that is not what i ment? oppa you misunderstood my words.."

sulli walked towards minho..Minho pouted while narrowing his eyebrows.

"Ah oppaaaaaaaaaa don't get angry..forgive me.. I'll never avoid you again..ah oppa jebal (please)..."

sulli cried while holding minho's arms kneeling infront of him.

but suddenly minho's face expressions changed .. he looked curious.

"what? what did you said just now... you'll never avoid me ? again? so you are telling that you were avoiding me during this time period..but why?

I... I....I just can't understand what wrong i have done to you .?"

Minho cupped Sulli's face with tears on his eyes..

"Sulliya just tell me ..what wrong did oppa do to you? hmmmm what did i do?"

Sulli tears began to fall ...

"Oppa you didn't do anything wrong.. I am the one who had done the fault.. I avoid you without any reason.. I'm sorry "

she began to cry hard..

"Sulliya look at me ... you'll never avoid me without a reason.. please don't lie your oppa.. because i trust you more than anything in this world....so please tell what is the reason .."

------------SULLI'S POV---------------------

"Oppa how can I tell you the truth 

how can i tell you that i love you ..

how can i tell you that i love as a boyfried...

how can I ask you to love me as your girl..

what can i do to keep you away from me..

i can't even avoid you..oppa this is really painful ..I can't take this anymore.. but i can't lose you by telling the truth.

if I do so you'll never look at me again ..no ..no..i can't let that happen''

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli was looking at minho's eyes with her tearful eyes..

"Oppa tell me why are you too good for me.. Why are you protecting me like this ..why do you trust me everytime...why are you like this ...i am not even your own sister..so why are.........!

sulli couldn't finish her words .. minho suddenly kissed her lips..sulli's eyes widened..minho's hands went around her waist..he pulled her to him..sulli gripped his shirt ..

after few minutes he left her lips...

" Because I love you.!!!!!  I am like this because I love you..! not only as a sister but also as a girl... Yes I protected you ..helped you.. took care of you..trusted you..and now even I kissed you because I love you..I was afraid to tell you that i love you because .. because .."

His tears began to fall ..

"because i didn't want to lose you.!..but now everything is over ..i know that you'll never call me oppa again ..and you will not even look at me.."

Sulli felt a great pain inside her heart.. she really wanted to kiss him back..she really wanted to tell him about her true feelings for him ...but she couldn't betray her mom (Mrs choi)..she can't fall in love with her brother..

"Oppa.....you will never lose me .. please don't be like this .. you cannot be weak... you have to take care of me forever ..i'll never leave.. I'll be by your side forever as you sister..I'll forget what happend this night..Let's continue our relationship as a brother and a sister.....hmm..so please don't cry.."

sulli hugged minho tight while standing infront of him and she let him rest his head on her shoulders..minho too hugged her tight while crying ........... ..minho closed his eyes and tears fall by both of thier eyes..they cried silently while clunging to each other..     

                                                 

After few minutes sulli slowly got away from minho..

she cupped his face ...

"Oppa you should rest now .. please don't get sick .. I'll go now ..don't think that i'll leave you .. i'll always be with you ..arraso.."

she smiled at him then she turned off the computer and removed the pendrive from it ..

when she was about to leave the room she felt minho's arms running around her shoulders...

he was hugging her from back..

"please don't go ..Stay with me only for this night..

i couldn't be able to bear this loneliness if you leave me like this..

And I promise you to take care of you as my only sister from now on... so please don't leave.."

"Oppa ..."

"sulliya please .."

"Okay i'll stay with you.."

minho smiled when he herd her words and they went to  the bed to sleep.

Next morning Minho's mom went to Sulli's room to wake her because she was late to go to the university..

"sulliya...are you awake.?"

but sulli didn't replied her then she opened the door of sulli's room but sulli wasn't there.

"where is she? did she left home too early? I should ask Minho"

then she went near minho's room ..

"minhoya..." she said while opening the door of his room.

"Minho did you s....."

Mrs.choi was spleechless because of the thing that she saw infront of her

Minho and Sulli were sleeping peacefully hugging each other...

First she was astonished.. but after few seconds her face filled with a smile ..

she quickly left the room when she saw sulli was moving on the bed..

'' I should leave before she wakes" she thought.

sulli opened her eyes ..and she saw minho's face infront of her ..

she smiled when she saw him. she slowly kissed his hair and removed his hand from her and she left the room with a big smile on her face.

she walked towards her room and Mrs.choi saw the smile on her face but sulli didn't saw her..

From this day minho treated sulli as a sister hiding his love for her from the whole world..

And sulli too did the same ...because none of them wanted to lose each other..

 

 

 

 

How is that ?

lovely?

Please don't forget to comment and subcribe ..

MINSUL FOREVER>><3