Chapter 2 - Wedding day

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wedding day

Chanyeol keep walking inside the waiting room. he is so nervous until all the vow he will recite can't he remember. All the EXO member who are his "flower boy" just chuckle on his action.

"Yarh hyung relax. You will feel dizzy keep walking around like that." kai said.

"Try get married and you will act worse than me.." he replied.

Meanwhile in Nana room,all the girls which is after school member, dasom and bomi who are her bridesmith are happyly taking photos.

"Nana i can't belive you are the first member who will get married first. I'm the oldest yet i still not married." Jungah said in sad tone make the other laugh at her statement.

"Don't worries unnie, your time will come soon. You not that old. It just Nana who can't let her 'yeollie honey' being took by other girl." Dasom reply while stuck her tounge to Nana about her last statement while Nana just chuckle. She is too nervous until she can't really concentrate on what the girl said.

"It's about time.."Nana father come to bring her meet her prince charming at the altar.

Nana nervously grab her father hand. they walk slowly to the altar, from far she can see Chanyeol is smiling to her. Oh my, he is so damn handsome with the white tuxsedo. when they arrived at the front, her father grab Chanyeol hand to hold Nana hand.

"Take care of my only angle with all you heart." her father whishper at Chanyeol ear and he mouth back ' I will'.

fast forward

They kiss when they are legal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter