Chapter 3 - Married life & II Stripes

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boracay Island, Philippine

Both of them given 1 week off from schedule for their honeymoon. So here they are, why they choose Boracay Island? For them it is a beautiful place and indeed it was. The view is very relaxing and suitable for newly weds like them.

"Arhh so comfortable..finally i can rest my body after several hours in plane.." Nana was comfortably lying on the bed in their honeymoon suites. Chanyeol just chuckle see his wife act. Instead of joining her at the bed, he went to balcony and mesmerizing the view.

"Baby come here, im sure you would like this view better than the comfortable bed you are lying on.." chanyeol gesture her to come.

"Shirooo....im too sleepy honey..." Nana replied with her eyes closed.

"Aish this girl,.." Chanyeol hissed. "There is no other way,.." chanyeol talk to himself and smrink. He went near his wife, her eyes is closed..Suddenlylu, he carried her at his back with his left hand on her knee and right hand on her waist. The action makes the sleeping princess shock.

"Yarh Park Chanyeol, put me down...!!!" nana screamed while Chanyeol just laugh until he put her in the chair at the balcony and give her a peck on her lips as a token of sorry to scared her. She just smile because her husband know how to coax her very well.

"Look at the view baby, its so relaxing.." chanyeol said,he was standing facing the view. Nana stand from her seat and scanning the view.. she went infront her husband and gesture him to backhug her.

"Yes honey, this place indeed beautiful. Thanks to your groupmate who suggest this place. Its perfect..." she comment while feeling the breeze that make her hair messy.

Chanyeol just hum, taken away with the peaceful surrounding. He tighten his hugs on his wife waist and give a soft peck on her checks and on top her head.

"Let's go in and wash ourself and we can go dinner and you can rest. i know you are tired baby..tommorow we can start our honeymoon" he command while having her facing him. She smile and give a long peck. To thank him for being understand husband.

During this 6 days 5 night honeymoon trip, there is so many things that they do. It should be called adventurous honeymoon trip since they experience many adventure thing. They went for parasailing, scuba diving, riding boat across the sea. eventhough its scary, both of them enjoyed the moment because they are realing on each other. Chanyeol will make sure that on every things they do, Nana will not be injured and most important she will enjoy.

Tonight was their last night..so many memorable moment they create.tonight they went for a romantic dinner near the sea. Chanyeol specially request to the hotel management to create the event.

"thank you for this romantic dinner honey.." Nana said after they finished eating the main course. she spoon mouthful amount of the pudding to her husband..

"Anything for you baby..,ouh i have something fot you baby.." Chanyeol took a gift to Nana. its actually a couple necklace with the key and padlock pendant.

"Omg..it's beautiful.." nana cheer while chanyeol wear the necklace to her. "You have the key pendant, while i have the padlock pendant. You are the person who have the key of my heart baby.." chanyeol said and kiss her forehead. "Thank you honey.."

Inside the bathroom,Nana heart flutter. She is now wearing the latest lingirie collection from victoria secrets. She determined to make this final night to be memorable for them. previous night, only her husband who make the move, tonight she will make the move first. She went out the bathroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter