Chapter 11 - Surprise..

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After almost 3 hours flight, finally they arrived at Beijing airport.. The time show 2pm korea time means in Beijing is 1 pm. Chanyeol success to check out from the immigration and took his luggage with his little man. When he out from the gate at the arriving hall,he could spot Nana manager who wave his hand towards his direction..  Luck on his side when Nana agency China with the help of his agency and return of Superman team, all his schedule along the trip to Beijing already arrange .

As soon as they arrived at the hotel, Chanyeol being assign to his wife hotel room. At that time, Nana is still at the vanue for her last check up.  He took the chance to clean baby park and rock him to sleep and also take a nap while waiting for his wife to come back..

Nana just come back from the vanue, everything is 100% complete now, and she just need to relax at the meantime before the battle begin tonight.  When she arrived at her room, she gasp and smile widely when she see familiar luggage a the corner of the living room. She quickly run to the bedroom only to witness her two love ones sleeping. She chuckle seeing how similar their sleeping position. She first approach her little baby park and kissed his forehead..

'I miss you baby,', she continue kiss his face while patting his back so that the little park still drift in his dreamland. Then she proceed to the big baby park side and caressing his cheek and Peck his forehead..  The big baby park open his eyes when someone disturb his sleep. He then smile when he saw his love who also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter