Chapter 8 - The Return Of Superman

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chanyeol and Nana House

As the time passed, next week is going to be baby Park 1st birthday. The two you parent is busy organizing birthday party for their son despite their busy schedule. Thank god that their comeback is not at the same time so they will take turn to take care of baby Park. When Nana comeback previously, she had to go abroad for performance and leave baby Park to Chanyeol to take care. Its the first time she being apart from the baby and it scared her to leave the baby with his father alone expecially during night and Chanyeol whom the first time take care of baby Park without Nana at night ask his parent to sleep at their house so that his mother can help him.

FLASHBACK

Chanyeol POV

Today Nana will went to China for her group promotion and comeback. Damn 4 night without her. After this show finnished i have to go and fatch my baby at my in laws house. Thank godness that my mother in law willing to take care of baby Park during day time since my mum is busy with her cafe. 

"Chanyeol-ah, let's go drink first. We don't really spend time these days due to our pack activity." Suho hyung invite me.

"Sorry hyung, im on rush to pick up my son at my in laws house. Its already evening and Nana went abroad for promotion." I decline politely.

"Ouh i forgot about that. Than i will get going first. Kiss baby Park for me." He pat my shoulder and walk away as i still packing my stuff.

....

As i arrived at my in laws house, my mother in law is preparing for the tea time while my father in law is playing with my son who alredy start to walk a little. When he see me at the door, he come to me walking in rush an to be surprised he managed to come to me without falling.

"Aigoo my son, you are great and fast leaner. Im proud of you." I kissed my son cheeck and he just giggle.

"ouh Chanyeol come and join us for tea, i cooked pudding. Hyo Min also can eat it since its soft." My mother in law invite me as well as my father in law. I went to the dinner table and sit with baby Park on my lap. 

After finished eating, i bid goodbye to my in laws and went home. As i reach home, the time is almost 8. Chanyeol put his baby on playpen inside his room while he went to clean up himself. He went out after finished and went to baby park.

"My baby, what do you want to eat? I will cook you porridge oke."he carried the baby to the living room to play whilebhe went to the kitchen cooking for dinner. After finished eating dinner for himself and baby Park, he play with Hyo Min for a while. When it comes to the time the baby should sleep, the baby make a fuse.

"Aigoo baby, why are you crying? I change your drypers, change your clothes, are you hungry?" He spoke to baby park who keep crying while he carry him. Lack of idea, he called his mother for help. He want to called his wife but thinking probably she is busy, he ignore it.

He keep soothing his baby as the time being while waiting his mother come. Chanyeol try to feed him milk like Nana always do before set the baby to sleep but tonight he refuse. His hand is damn hurt because he need to carried all around then house to make him stop crying. Just then, the bells ring indicate his parent come.

"Omma..." like a cry baby Chanyeol fake cry.

"Aigooo..you have be a father, don't act like a baby.,"his mother smack his head and took baby Park from his hand while his father just laugh.

"Aigoo my grandson, why are you? Are you sick? Your stomach not feeling well? You hungry? Tell halmonie.. i will help you." Mdm Park keep talking to the baby. She check the baby condition and finds everything is ok. She try to put her finger at the baby mouth and the baby follow the direction of her finger shows that he hungry. She found the milk at the table and shove to baby Park but he refused.

"He keeps refused the milk omma. May be because he get used to be feed before sleep by his m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter