Chapter 4 - Pregnancy.

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Nana house.

Nana just come back from hospital after one night in the hospital. She given one week to rest by the agency while Chanyeol been given 2 days off from schedule to accompany his wife. he will be exclude for the event that he supposed to attend today. He assist her to their bedroom and ask her to lie down on the bed. Right after they reach home, nana rush to the toilet and vomit. Her morning sickness makes her more drained. Thats the thing she experiance the past few weeks.

 "mummy, you must rest ok. Your morning sickess is bad. don't make any strenuous work. Your worm still weak. Let me done all the house work.." chanyeol blabber to Nana while unpack her belongins.

"Mummy??? You are not calling me baby anymore??" Nana pouts. He faced her and chuckle on her cuteness. How come these mummy to be is still cute.her pouty lips makes him give a quick peck and in return he received a slap on his arm.

"Yarh im serious," she continue pout. 

"of course i have to call you mummy,you indeed going to be mummy. The baby i will call to our baby inside here. Or should i called you both baby? baby mummy and baby park.?" Chanyeol give suggestion.

"Hurmmm, that idea not bad. then should i change your title from honey to daddy honey?" she ask back.

"Im oke with both. As long as im the only honey to you." he reply.

"Oke honey daddy, baby mummy  and baby park is hungry, can you cook for us" she ask with pleading eyes. Don't need to think twice the good husband just nod his head. "you lie down and don't get up, i will bring to you the food after it cook" he warned her and went to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, chanyeol is busy cooking for his lovely wife. he cook like a pro and nana is lucky enough to fine husband that know how cook and do housework. his cooking skill is almost same level as d.o amoung his EXO team. He is cooking chicken porrige with herbal soup. It good for regain energy. Once finished cooking, he put in a tray and went to his bedroom.

"Aigoo, she is sleeping again. I hope our child did not inherit her sleepy habit later.." chanyeol talk to himself. He put the tray on the table beside the bed and wake her up.

'baby mummy, wake up. Your food is ready sleeping princess" He wakes her up while her bang.

"5 more minutes please.. you are the one who ask me to rest.."she replied in sleepy plus annoyed tone.

"i never tought you will be sleeping again. resting what i mean is i expect you to read books or watch tv. Or browsing internet." he explained his intention. nana wakes up and eat the food with the help of chanyeol.

That evening, they went for a walk at the park near their apartment. Chanyeol want nana to get a fresh air and relax her mind. The news about Nana pregnent already spread on the internet eventhough they have not make the official statement yet. because some fans saw when Nana being brought to the hospital when he faint, the fans already speculate about her pragnency. Only their family and group member know this news.

"Ahhhh the whether is so nice today. The breez is so refreshing..ouh there is ice cream stall, let's go buy some ice cream." Nana drag chanyeol to the stall with a smile like a kids get permisson from their parent to eat it. After paying, they sat the bench nearby.

"Your act is so childsh.." chanyeol comment. Nana just look at him and continue eating. 

"I can't wait to be with my groupmate again. To make performance while my womb is still unseen, i plan to take hiatus after this baby is in their 4th month. How is it?" Nana said her plan to chanyeol.

'4th month of the pregnancy? Why don't you just hiatus now? You can't dance in your condition like this. Besides your morning sickness is bad, you will faint again if overdo work. I can't let you work in this condition." Chanyeol said with wrath tone.

"Hohoho being a possesive husband i see. Don't worry honey daddy, i know my own body. besides i will not dance in the performance, i will just sing. please... oke if you didn't give me wait until my pregnecy turns 4th month, let me do the performance this upcoming week. Lets say it as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter