Chapter 10 - Traveling together.

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Nana house.

Times flies faster than they thought, it's already half year the family join the filming.. Chanyeol admit himself that after he join this program, he really get to bond with his son. Nowadays his wife busy with Muse dresses in China where she can peruse her dream to be a designer.  She have to travel almost every week to China for that programme ..

'So are your ready mummy for the grand finale???'Chanyeol ask Nana who busy packing her stuff. Nana make her way to her husband who standing near the dressers and hug him tightly.

'I'm nervous, they are all talented designers and have experience in the industry,  I'm just new face.. How if my design is not good?? Or turns out anything bad happen??', Nana can stop blabbering that makes Chanyeol chuckles..  Nana pull her face up to face him with pout.

'Aigoo mummy, yeobo, Nanayahh, i know you can do it. Just trust yourself that you can do it.  If you not qualified, then you'll not come until this stage.  I have a faith on you. Don't stress yourself with silly things. Arasso..,' Chanyeol answer with smile ,then he peck his wife forehead and hug her tightly  giving her his happy virus energy.. 

Just then they heard soft crying sound from their baby room. Both of them went together to coax their baby park.

'Aigoo my baby already wake up, just on the right time, I can play with you for a while before I have to catch up my flight..,' Nana hug her baby and kiss his tample. Chanyeol can hear the sad sounds from Nana tone, every time they have to be apart,  she will cried silently ..He just ruffles her hair and he help continued her to pack her stuff.

And the time have come,  it's time for Nana to bid goodbye. 'Peform well mummy, we Park family will support yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter