Chapter 9 - Hwaiting Chanyeol appa..!!

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dal.comm cafe

Today Chanyeol will having a meeting with the production crew the return of superman. 

'So Chanyeol, here are the contract. You may read it and if anything you want to add or disagree you may tell us. If it is necessary we will change it for you.'the PD explain.

Both husband and wife read the contract slowly. After they finished reading the contract, 'i agreed with all your terms and conditions', Chanyeol said.

'So if you already agreed you may come to the office for contract signing tomorrow and we will start the filming by next month. In the mean time you may prepared your home since one week before the filming, our crew will come and set up the cameras.' Explained the PD.

'Arrasso, thank you hyung' Chanyeol said and leave the meeting place with his family.

In the car

'so you really serious in joining the show. I though it just a joke.' Nana start the conversation. Baby Park is soundly sleeping on the baby seat behind. Thinking about leaving him alone to be take care by Chanyeol makes her scared. Its not that she not trust her husband, she know Chanyeol is the best father for baby Park but this time nobody can help him if the baby make fuse. He can't even get help by his mother. 

'Yes, im serious. Thinking about it, this is a great opportunity for me to bond with baby Park while you can have a rest on your off day. Besides you are the want who experience our baby growing process. The first time he can turn his body, crawl, teeth grow, when he starts eating,and he more attached to you rather than me.' Chanyeol replied with pout. There is a sad tone in his voice.

'Its ok daddy. I know you are busy and I will support you no matter what you do. So start from today you must practice to handle our baby Park. I don't really worry on day time but I worried on night time. He is very hard to handle when it comes to his beauty sleep'. Nana said try to light up her husband mode.

'I have you mummy to guide.' He wink and continue drive the car.

Chanyeol and nana house

Nana is busy preparing dinner for her family while her husband busy playing with baby park. The giggle sound from the living room make her stop her work and go to see her love one.

'Baby, starting from next month you will spend more time with daddy ok. We must give mummy some time to rest. She's tired with work and took care of you. Be good to me ok baby. I love you and mummy'. Chanyeol said while kissing his baby cheek. The baby giggle when his father kiss him.

'Try to make friends with your baby I see..'. Nana said while walk towards them and kiss her son.

'i should told him so that he also be prepared.'His answer make Nana knocked his head, 'he still baby for god sake'.

After they finished dinner that night, Chanyeol start his training to be a good daddy to baby Park Hyo Min. He start with changing the baby diaper and pyjamas. He play with his baby for a while before rock him to sleep. His wife just watch her husband while laying on the bed.

After almost 2 hour, finally his baby sleep soundly in his arm. Chanyeol went to baby room and slowly put baby park on his baby crib and pat his back to ensure he not wake up. He peck the baby forehead before went out to go to his room.

 'So how it's it daddy? You sure you can handle our baby park by yourself daddy??' Nana questioned her husband while massage his arm. 

'I will try my best. During the day time it's not really hard for me, but to rock him to sleep need me to be more patience. I am amaze on you and our moms in term of making the baby sleep. Such a hard job for me.' Chanyeol sigh and lay on the pillow.

'Just make sure that you change his diaper before sleep and feed him milk so that he can sleep. Oh and make sure before you rock him to sleep just massage his foot and hand so that he can have a good sleep.' Nana said while patting her husband back as her husband just hum to what she said. Chanyeol slowly drift to sleep in his wife embrace.

 First day of filming

Early in the morning, Chanyeol already wakes up and greet the staff that he will be working with while his wife busy packing her stuff for her overseas schedule. She will be traveling to China for her new drama press conference. Chanyeol go inside their bedroom only to be greet by his wife sad face while she is feeding their baby.

Chanyeol slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter