Chapter 6 - Early stage of parenthood.

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Woman Hospital

Chanyeol patiently seat near nana bed in the ward. He wants to be the first person she see once she woke up. She passed out after the delivery. Chanyeol can't hide the smile in his face. Their baby, the seeds of their love baby Park Hyo Min, a cute and healthy baby boy. He had the combination of both Nana and Chanyeol. The most important features is their ear is the same. By just looking at the ear they will know he is his son. Their parents and members have gone back home after went to see the baby at the nursery. their mother is the most happy besides their father since Hyo Min is the first grandchild for both family.

Chanyeol is busy scrolling his instagram which being covered with tons of congratulatory comment on baby Park pictures he just upload few hours ago. Just then Nana woke up from her sleep.

She open her eyes, try to remember the situation before she begin to ask her husband, "did i sleep too long? My back hurts. My abdomen feels sore.". Nana tried to wake up but stopped by Chanyeol.

"You just deliver mummy. You been sleeping for few hours because you used so much energy to deliver our precious baby. Thank you mummy for all your sacrifice to deliver our baby, all the pains you must endure makes me touch". Chanyeol tears starts to drop when he peck Nana forehed. Nana just chuckle on her husband behaviour and peck his lips.

"You have been too emotional daddy. Im fine and i will still carry your baby in my womb in the future. Now where is our precious baby Park?? i can't wait to see his face. Whom he looks alike the most? Let's meet him." nana try to cheer up the moment and one more time try to wake up from the bed.

"our baby is in the nursery. We can see him later but first i have to call the doctor so they can check your condition." He explained as he pressed the button near the bed to called for doctor. A moment later the doctor incharge and nurse come into the ward.

"How are you Mrs Park? Its good you already awake. later you may start feed your baby in nursery." Dr Kang said to her while start to check her condition.

"Everything is ok, your wounds is ok. It takes around a week to heal. if the baby is in good condition and no other infection, you may discharged tommorow morning." Dr Kang explain while Nana nods her head. 

"If there is nothing else i may proceeds to other patient. Rest well Mrs Park. I go first Mr Park." Dr Kang bow to Chanyeol and went out the ward.

"Daddy....please bring mummy to see baby Park please.." Nana plead Chanyeol earning pinch on her cheeks.

"Arasso mummy, slowly lie down the bed, don't rush and hold my hand." Nana do it slowly as instructed and she already standing mand tried to walk when her husband said, "Ouh wait i go and get the wheelchair first." He rush out the ward and come back with the wheelchair.

"I can walk daddy." Nana tried to walk but she suddenly hiss in pain. Her wound from the labour make her abdomen part sore.

"I insist you to sit on the wheelchair." Chanyeol use his veto power and Nana just listened to his order. Chanyeol slowly bring her to the nursery. they arrived at the nursery, Chanyeol stop Nana in front of the glass mirror. There is a few baby inside the room.

"that's our prince charming." chanyeol show to Nana the baby at the left side of the room. She can't hide her tears one she saw her baby. Just then she saw the baby start to cried. The baby called them to come inside the room.

"you just come on time Mrs Park,its your baby milk time. You may feed him now. You know how to do it right?" The nurse ask her and she just nods. She have learn it in the pregnancy class. The nurse give her her baby and the baby stops crying in his mom embrance.

"Anyong Park Hyo Min. This is your mummy and thats your daddy. Thanks for coming in this world baby. Mummy and daddy loves you a lot." She kissed his forhead and both cheeks. She starts to unbotton her hospital gown and feed the hungry baby Park. both young parents had their bonding time that time.

...........

Chanyeol and Nana house.

Nana have been discharged from the ward after one night in hospital. Lucky both baby and mummy is healthy, that's why they can discharged early. Now their house is full with their family and group members. They decorate the baby rooms and buy a lot of toys for baby Park. One Nana entered her house, it fulls of balloon with the sign its a boy. 

"Nana welcome home. you already become a mother. I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter