Chapter 5 - Welcome Park Hyo Min..

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coax Mall

Nana is on her 8th month of pregnancy. Both she and Chanyeol can't wait to see their unborn baby. Now they are shopping for the baby needs since they already know the baby gender. They don't really prepared anything for the baby since they just recently know the baby gender and besides Chanyeol is busy with his overseas schedule. Nana wait until Chanyeol came back from New York to go shopping with him. Luckly she still have the energy to shopping even her womb is big and her leg is swollen.

"So baby mummy, what do you want to buy first?" Chanyeol ask once they enter the Mother and Baby store. Basically most of the thing for mum and baby are sold there.

"Hurm..let's go to the bottle section first. I want to look for the milk bottle.."she said and walk to the section, as she walk to the section she saw the section that display various brands of  pump.

"i think you may need this baby mummy." Chanyeol speak from behind when he saw her scanning all the brands.

"Yarh i also think i need to buy it. i don't want my to get swollen. It think we should buy the electronic one. It have the complete set and easy for me later. Besides i want to keep giving baby feed atleast until he reach 3 month." Nana explain to her husband what she plan.

"Seriously? Most of the mother nowadays will choose formula milk. You are different. But why you want to look for the milk bottle when you want to feed him" He replied with smile.

"feeding can keep the mother baby bonding. Perhaps it can makes me loose weight also. And the milk bottle is use to feed thr baby the milk stock that i already pump, understand? Ok Stop talking about this. we have so many things to buy."she closed the 'talk' and buy the  pump that being recommanded by the sales person.

Later they went to look for the milk bottle. A various choice of milk bottle makes the couple can't choose which one. Lastly Chanyeol choose the bottle that have spiderman printed. They also choose the baby crib, basin to shower the baby, the baby toiletories, drypers, bag for them to stuff the baby things when they went for outing.

"I think its enough honey." Nana said and proceeds to the counter.

"How about the pram?" Chanyeol ask.

"May be we can get it later. For the first few months we are not really use it anyway."she replied and Chanyeol just nod his head. 

"Appa...im hungry.." nana make a cute face and rub her womb make like the baby is talking.

"Arrasso..let's eat first before go back. You might be tired mummy.. but let me put all this stuff in the car first, you go and wait at the restaurant" he ruffle her hair and walk away with all the stuff.lucky the worker help him bring some.

"I will wait you at bbq restaurant. the baby want to eat smpgyupsal.' nana shout to Chanyeol.

at Chanyeol and Nana house

after a whole day shopping the baby equipment and some nana labor preparation stuff, Nana seems very tired anf exhausted. When they reach home, Chanyeol took her to take a bath. After finished bathing and wear the clothes Nana quickly lie down on the bed. Suddenly she whining in pain that startled Chanyeol who supposed to take shower.

"Arhhh.."Nana whine in pain, she already in sitting position and rubbing her foot.

"Why mummy? your foot hurts? Its maybe because you walk too much today. Lie down i will massage your foot."Chanyeol gesture her to lie down and Nana just follow his order, while he took oitment and slowly start massage her foot. Chanyeol feel so touch and sad seeing her condition. She sacrifies her popularity and freedom to be with him and now she must suffer with all the pain to carry his child. He is so thankful to her. after a few minutes massage, Nana seems to get sleep, Chanyeol stops his massage and peck her forehead and whishper "thank you and i love you baby mummy."

.............

The next morning, Chanyeol plan to take Nana to his SM Ent and accompany him during practice. He don't want her to live alone on her condition now. Chanyeol who already wake up and already prepared breakfast went to their bedroom to wake his big baby.

"Baby mummy wake up..its already morning." He wake her up softly.

"Urmmm...im tired..can't i just get some more sleep."Nana mumble while eyes still closed.

"Nope you can't, im going to bring you with me today. You can see me practice."Chanyeol said while carried her bridal style to the bathroom.

"What im gonna do when you practice?" Nana ask while eating her breakfast.

"You can just seat and see us practice. Ouh correction not us but only me ok. Then you may give your opinion for me to improve my performance"Chanyeol give suggestion.

"oke call..im gonna be the judge on EXO performace today.."she said with happy face while clapping hand.

"Yarh not EXO but only me, PARK CHANYEOL" he pouted.

"Aigoo honey, i will judge overall performance of exo so that yku guys can do better and don't worry i will not just your member individual performance, but only you ok..now let's continue eat and smile" she coax him by giving quick peck on his lips.

.............

Sm Entertainment

The couple finally arrived at the company. They are about to enter the lif when suddenly Nana grab Chanyeol hand tighly and pull him back and said "honey, i feel nervous. This is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter