Chapter 1 - Reveal & Proposal

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS!!

"Exo Park Chanyeol and Nana after school caught hugging and kissing in Paris"

All the news about Chanyeol and Nana keep spreading in the internet.Their relationship starts when Roomate show end. But being the partner of asian group idol is hard since everything they do, the fans will pay attention and judge. They manage to keep their relation from known by his fans and not being caught.But the luck is not at their side this time because they got caught. all the picture was taken when Chanyeol and Nana on their vacation to Paris.

Paris

Chanyeol arrived at the hotel late night after he manage to catch the  flight from Hong Kong that day. He went to room no 365,after several time ring the bell, the door open and he greeted by the most beautiful woman in the world for two years in row, Im Jinah a.k.a Nana his girlfriend. they have be in realtionship for a year and this vacation is to clebrate their aniversary.

"Chanyeolie..."nana drag him in and quickly hugs Chanyeol tightly.

 "hi baby, i missed you so much.."chanyeol whisher to her ears.

They broke the hugs and stared at each other eyes and start kiss, it almost one month they not see each other since both of them busy with their schedule. Nana with after school comeback, chanyeol with concert tour and shooting. they manage to empty this 4 days to celebrate their special day.

"How are you baby?how your comeback? I hear it is success and big hit.."chanyeol ask after the break the kiss.

"Im fine,yes it was a big hit and im shock because it has be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter