Chapter 8-Wedding Date is Bring Forward?! and Second Filming of WGM

Hate You Love You

Two weeks later

“Shira!” Miran, one of my non-idol and non-trainee friend call me. I turn then wave to her.

“Have you done the Japanese language assignment?” she ask. I shook my head and told her to go to the cafeteria with me as I’m feeling hungry after I finished the class earlier.

“Can I have you as my partner for the assignment?” I ask her after we sit. She just nod and said that she also want me to be her partner. We just laugh after that. Suddenly I got a phone call from eomma.

“Shira, it seems like we need to bring the wedding date forward because Mr Yoo already told me that that’s the only way to stop the rumours. I already call Yoongi’s parents about this and they agree to have the wedding in mid-April,” eomma said.

“But at that time Yoongi oppa will be busy preparing for Bts’ comeback,” I said. I don’t want to risk my life by calling him Suga.

“There’s nothing we can do. We need to do this early. Good thing everything already settled here. Only clothes picking left,” eomma said. I hang up the phone after we talk a little bit more. I sigh after that.

“Lucky you to get married with Yoongi oppa,” Miran said while wiping her fake tears. I hit her shoulder and told her to quit it. She ask why I sighing.

“Our wedding date will be bringing forward. We will get married in mid-April,” I said.

“You don’t like it? I thought you like him the most in Bts?”

“I like him as a rapper but not as human,” I said. She laugh and said that one day I will eventually like him. I make a face.

Yoongi’s POV

I was composing a song when eomma call to tell me that the wedding date is bring forward. I stop then went out from the recording studio. I went to practice room to meet Jungkook.

“I have a bad news,” I said.

“What is it hyung? Your wedding will be in April, not May?” Jimin said while laughing. He stop laughing when I didn’t laugh along with him.

“You really going to get married in April hyung?!” he ask. I slowly nod.

“I was hoping for the wedding to be cancel but instead of that it become early,” I heard Jungkook whispered to himself. I guess he really love Shira.

“Then what about comeback and concert practice?” Namjoon ask.

“Yoongi will have one week off. Only Yoongi,” Sejin hyung said when he come in. “You will fly to Malaysia for the wedding,” he said.

“Does Shira now about this?” I ask then he nod.

Two weeks later

We are at Bts' dorm to wait for the staff for the second filming of WGM. Apparently Shira came early than the staff. As she also didn't see the renovated house yet, she decided to enter the house along with me and the staff for a broadcast time.

"Why you didn't say anything about the wedding date?" I ask her.

"You do know we don't have a choice regarding this right?" she answered. I nod. We are in a good 10 minutes silence when Jungkook come and entertain Shira. I get up then tell her that I'll be in my room as the staff won't be arriving in at least 30 minutes. I can work on my mixtape during the time and Jungkook is there to entertain her.

For the second filming, we just record it at our new house (which is only besides Bts’ house) to clean the house before we moving in. “It’s like eomma didn’t renovate it that much,” Shira said.

I was in the room that was supposed to be my work room (ok, our work room as Shira also has composed songs for The 94) when I heard her scream. I went out and saw she was about to fall from the stairs as she was fixing the light. I quickly embrace her so that she won’t fall on the floor. Her eyes meet mine and it feels like eternity when I look at her. I don’t know why I am mesmerized by her eyes.

“I think you should put her down already,” one of the camera director said earning a laugh from other staffs. I let her down while letting out an embarrass laugh

End of Yoongi’s POV

That Suga. I thought my heart was going out from my body.

“You should call for me to fix the light,” he said after he put me down. I just smile as there is camera in the living room. Please, you the one who want to look at the working room first when I said we need to fix the light first.

After fixing the light, cleaning and decorating the house, we went to the nearest shop to buy things to cook. We decided to eat chinese fried rice. I was waiting for the rice to cook when he cut himself while cutting the onions and garlics.

“Clumsy Suga,”I said while holding his hand and brought him to the sink to let water flow through his fingers. I ask the staff for the bandage after the blood dried and applied it to him.

“It’s seems like you don’t really help Jin oppa in the kitchen,” I said while leading him to the stool. “Sit here. I don’t want you to cut yourself again,” I said then leave him to cook the fried rice.

After plating the fried rice, we sit in front of the TV watching Infinite Showtime. “It’s Infinite oppas!” I said while rising the value. I can see that he just frown at my burst. “Do you really like Infinite sunbaenim?” he ask.

“Other than TVXQ oppas and Super Junior oppas, they are my inspiration to become idol,” I said. After that he start to tell on how he become interested to be a rapper making me didn’t focus on the show. Well I still can watch it later.

It was 12 am when we finish exchanging our story on how we decide to become an idol. After listening to his story, it seems like he is not that bad.

“Can’t I just sleep here?” he said fully aware that the camera is still on. I glared at him. He ask that because I moving in to the house right after we finish cleaning it.

“In your dream Mr. We not officially married yet. Besides that Bts’ house is just next door,” I said but the last part come out as whisper as we don’t want to reveal that our house is just beside Bts’ dorm yet. However it seem like the staff heard it and laugh. Suga laugh along with them. 30 minutes later they left and finally I can enjoy this house alone.