Chapter 12-After Photoshoot

Hate You Love You

Namjoon was waiting for Suga when we walk along the corridor. “You work hard today. Sorry for hugging you so suddenly,” he said then going in closing the door even though he know that Namjoon is at the door. I told Namjoon that I want to ask him something and invite him to my house. He ask if its ok and I said it’s ok because Bongi eonni is there to take care of my house after I fly to Malaysia tomorrow.

“What’s been bothering Suga?” I ask him straightforward after Bongi eonni serve him some coffee. As its nearing to Bts’ concert, Namjoon love to drink more coffee.

“Same old thing,” he said.

I nod. Well Namjoon already told me about how his parents didn’t come to the concert and how many times he actually feel like giving up after being criticizes so much. “So what’s with him apologizing to you?” Namjoon ask. I told him about what happen at the basketball court.

“Holy ! He hug you??!” he shout. I spank his head. “You don’t have to shout ok. My parents spy is in the house,” I said referring to Bongi eonni.

“It’s the first time though. He just usually cry quietly or so he thought,” he said. I slowly ask him why Suga hate me so much.

“He said that you remind him of his ex-girlfriend. Both of you can easily get closer with everyone but she is different than you. That's my opinion based on the story he told me. Fun fact, Let Me Know is actually dedicated to his ex. It seems like he can't forget her despite of the break up for like three years," he answer. I ask what are the different between me and her based on his opinion.

"Well, from what I can conclude is that his ex are more about getting close to those who have fame and money. In the end she left him to be with one of chaebol's son and went to Malaysia after the get married,” he said.

“But I’m not like that. You know I literally friends with everyone,” I said earning a laugh from him.

"I know Shira. You being friend with everyone. Even the cleaner ahjumma at the broadcast station are your friend too. It's just that Yoongi hyung still have the love trauma and like I said earlier, he still love his ex," he said.

“What with the sudden concern? Do you already fall in love with him?

“I…honestly I don’t know,” I said. Namjoon just pat my shoulder. “It seems like you didn’t really hate Yoongi hyung and from what I see you already start to like him. Just let the time decide whether you guys are really for each other or not,” he said. "And you really need to work hard to make him fall for you," he continue.

End of Namjoon's POV

Jin’s POV

I watch Yoongi sigh for the nth time. “So tell me what is your problem?”

He said he didn’t have any problem. “Do you fight with Shira?” he shook his head. “or you already feel something for her?” I guess. “I don’t know hyung. I don’t know why I cry on her shoulder earlier,” he said. It’s my turn to sigh.

“That means that you want to lean on her,” I gave a glass of water to him. “It’s time for you to open your heart Yoongi. She is not Yerin. You know she love making friends with anyone and most importantly she is going to be your wife in one week,” I said.

"I still love Yerin and I feel bad for agree, well force to marry Shira because I want to use her to forget about Yerin," he said.

"I think you better sort out your feelings for Yerin and try to learn on how to love Shira because I don't think that you really hate her. Are you going to send her to airport tomorrow?” I ask.

“Maybe. I don’t know whether I can skip the concert practice tomorrow,” Yoongi said. Sejin hyung come in and said that Yoongi will have five hour break to send Shira to the airport.

“How lucky. Hyung, can’t we all send her to the airport? Tomorrow is the last time we going to meet her when she is single before she become our sister in law,” I ask with a hope that tomorrow practice are cancel. He was about to say no when Jungkook suddenly appear and do aegyo in front of him. Because of Jungkook, we all get the five hour break.

“It’s not like you guys can’t meet her anymore after this,” Yoongi said then went to his room. We heard the door sound and Namjoon come in.

“Hot news, hot news! But first, where is Yoongi hyung?” he ask. “He is in the room. Why?” Jimin ask.

“Yoongi hyung hug Shira!” Namjoon said. All of them widen their eyes except for me. “Well he even cried on her shoulder,” I said.

“Holy !” Jungkook said. “Kookie,language,” I warn him. I don’t like he spitting those words even though most of us did especially Namjoon.

“I start to think that our plan to lock them up was not a mistake at all,” Hoseok said earning all nod from us except Jungkook.

“Get it over Kookie. You know there’s plenty girls out there that want to be with you,” Taehyung said. It seems like Jungkooklost his mood and went to his room.

“Taehyung, you really should never try to cheer up the people who have love problems,” Namjoon said. Taehyung said that he said the fact then others just rolled their eyes.

“You just put salt on a wounded place. You know how much Jungkook love Shira,” I say.

End of Jin’s POV