Chapter 16- Press Conference

Hate You Love You

(The wedding clothes)

We are having a press conference after the wedding reception.

“Boleh tak ceritakan macam mana anda berdua boleh kenal(Can you tell us how did you guys know each other?” one of the reporter ask. I told them that we met because of Yunmin who is close to Hoseok and actually we didn’t really like each other in the beginning.

“It’s around I Need You promotion when I start to realize that I actually love her and confess to her. It took two weeks for her to answer my confession. I can’t sleep well during the two weeks because I’m afraid that she will reject me,” earning a laugh from everyone. Good thing that he match it with the previous report in which it says that we start to going out during I Need You promotion.

We heard that you guys didn’t really going out with the intention to get married but what makes you decide to get married?” Other reporter asks.

“I’m dating her with a mind to get married to her in five years time but since I saw one man confessed to her, I decide to take her as my person* legally,” I try not to widen my eyes when I heard his answer. Don’t tell me he heard Hyungwon’s confession to me during MMA last year?

Flashback

“Jooheon-ah! Where is he?”

“Shira-ah,” I nearly fell down when I heard Hyungwon’s voice. He hold my wrist to prevent me from falling down.

“Where is Jooheon? He ask me to meet him,” I said while sitting on the chair.

“Actually I’m the one who want to meet you,” he said then a bouquet of chocolate appears. “Would you be my girlfriend?”

“I…I’m sorry Hyungwon. I can’t accept you. I don’t think that you afford to have a girlfriend. I’m sure your company won’t agree to this when you still new in the industry,” I said carefully after few minutes of silence. The truth is I have slight crush on him but I can’t accept it as he still new in the industry. As for me, I already pass the time that I set when I sign the contract in which I’m free to date after three years of my debut.

“I know. I just want to try my luck,” he said then sit beside me.

“I don’t think I can accept the chocolate. Thanks for your effort,” I get up but then held by Hyungwon.

“Take the chocolate. I bought your favorite. Jooheon told me that you love Daim chocolate,” he said. “I think it’s better for you to go first as you need to prepare for your performance. I’ll leave after one hour,” he open the door. I give him a bitter smile then leave the room.

End of flashback

Yoongi’s POV

I know she try to not widen her eyes as I told the reporter about Hyungwon’s confession to her. Of course I didn’t tell them the man is actually Monsta X’s Hyungwon.

Flashback

I was about to pass the waiting room after my performance when I heard Hyungwon asking someone to be his girlfriend. I look through the creek of the door and saw Shira. I don’t know why but I feel irritated that he confessed to her when I hate her. I was about to ‘save’ her as she didn’t give her answer straight away when Jooheon tap my shoulder.

“Sunbaenim, this is our waiting room,” Jooheon said when I turn to see him. I just say sorry then left to my waiting room.

End of flashback

The reporters ask few more questions and the press conference ends with photo session for them. We finally went back to Shira’s parents’ home after nearly eight hours.

“We already pack your bags co just have to change your clothes then we go to the airport after this,” eomeonim said. I frowned as if I’m not mistaken we only go back to Korea after six days.

“I thought we only to stay in Kuala Lumpur?” Shira ask.

“You’ll be in Langkawi for your honeymoon,” abeonim said. “But,” she try to protest but cut by aboenim. “As much as I want you to spend your time with us, it’s wrong for the newlyweds to not having honeymoon. It’s already bad that you guys only have one week off for your wedding and need to straight go to work after you guys back in Korea,”

“We’ll still come to the airport to send you off to Korea, don’t worry,” eomeonim said. She pout when abeonim pats her hair. I found it cute when she pout. No! Stop it Min Yoongi!

End of Yoongi’s POV