Chapter 14-The Day Before Wedding

Hate You Love You

“Aish where is this grandpa? Dia ingat kita tak ada kerja lain ke nak tunggu dia(Did he think that we don’t have nothing to do to wait for him)?” I said after 30 minutes of waiting for Suga after the announcement of the flight from Korea already land earning a laugh from Shahril, my first oppa.

“Patience. His flight just land right? Nak tunggu beg lagi(He need to wait for the bag).Macam tak biasa pulak(It’s not like you not used to it),” he said.

“Seminggu je pun (It’s only for one week). Next Saturday we head back to Korea. He have to practice for the concert,” I said. Sejin oppa said the company can’t give two week off for Suga as they need to shoot for Fire mv. After we back in Korea, he will have one day rest then on Thursday he need to shoot for the mv.

"Abang tak fahamlah (I don't understand). Awak berdua bercinta tak sampai setahun dah nak kahwin (You guys didn't even date for a year yet both agreed to get married). On top of that, both of your are idols. Idols can't easily get married right? On top of that both of you are still young," he said. It seems like he didn't know the real story.

"Eomma tak cerita eh(Eomma didn't tell you)?"

"Cerita apa(Tell me what)?" he frown. I just shook my head. It seems like eomma and appa didn't tell the real reason for the marriage. Good because things will get big if the family especially on appa's side when they know we got married just because of the scandal. Knowing that Ril oppa didn't know about this, it's ok.

I wave my hand to him when I saw him. Good thing that there’s not many fans at the airport as he can walk straightaway to us.

“Who is he? Your boyfriend?” he ask while taking off his jacket. Shahril oppa just laugh. “No, I am Shira’s blood oppa. Nice to finally meet you Yoongi. I am your fan to be honest,” he said.

“Abang Ril(Ril Oppa)!”

“Apa(what)?Memang betul pun(It’s a fact),” he said then laugh. “Are you hungry?” he turns to Suga. “If you’re not, we need to go to the bridal boutique to have you to test the clothes whether it fits you or not,” he said.

Suga scratch his head. “I’m sorry err…” “Call me hyung. I am older than you by five years,” Shahril oppa said then drag Suga’s bag.

I was just waiting for Suga to come out as I already try the clothes two days ago. I am stunned when he come out wearing baju melayu.

Image result for baju melayu

(Ignore the model and imagine Yoongi wear this)

“Tutup mulut tu dik oi(Close your mouth sis). Lalat masuk nanti(the fly will fly to your mouth),” Shahmi said. I quickly close my mouth. Well the clothes match with his skin and he look handsome. Shahmi oppa walk around Suga and I can see that he feel uncomfortable. Ok, since when he arrive? Before I forgot, he is my second oppa.

“Min Yoongi, swag!” he greet Suga using hip hop style. Shahril oppa face palm himself. “I’m sorry, he is always like that. Anyway that is my dongsaeng,” he said. Suga just smile. After fitting the clothes, we went back to the house.

“Yoongi!Come in, come in,” eomma welcome him warmly. He just smile. Seriously, doesn’t his mouth feel tired? He keep smilling since in the airport until now.

“When will your parents arrive?” eomma ask. He said that his parents will arrive tonight.

“Shahmi, satgi pi jemput mak ayah dia(Go and fetch his parents),” appa said.

“Penatlah ayah(I’m tired).Ni dah pukul Sembilan(It’s already nine o’clock),” he said. Appa glared at him making me laugh. He glare at me but I just continue laughing. I know he can't do anything to me as Suga still we us. I could say that we are rough with each other.

“Pi la(Go). Tak baik buat tetamu macam tu(It’s not good to let our guest like that),” eomma said. Suga’s family will stay with us because we have plenty of rooms in the house. They refused at first but my parents insist as they afraid that they will stuck in the traffic when it’s time for us to be wed if they stay at the hotel.

Shahril oppa shows the guest room to Suga after appa call a night.