Chapter 6-We Got Married Shooting and Buying Things for the Wedding

Hate You Love You

Few days later

I just know that Suga and I are chosen to be the only real married couple in We Got Married and our first mission is to go shopping for our newly wed house with eomeonim. We are going to record it today. The recording will be for the third episode as the first one more focus on our engagement day (no wonder I saw more than two cameras that time) and the second episode is more focus on the wedding ceremony and reception.

As eomma get married according to Malay traditions which is both party need to give wedding gifts because appa is a Malay man, this time around I need to follow the Korean tradition which is the bride should give wedding gifts to the groom as Suga is Korean.

“Eomma, I thought that only the bride who will go shopping for the wedding gifts,” he said while yawning when we are choosing the gift for his halmeoni. His eomma glared at him and quietly said that he should assist her with the camera as she didn’t get used to it yet. I just laugh.

“You must be staying up late again yesterday,” I said while giving a can of coffee to him. I heard a soft thank you from him.

We are passing the accessories stall when eomeonim stop and look at the hairpin. It seems like she want it but she just rush us to the next shop for the blanket. We enter the shop and eomeonim start to tell the owner on how she want the blanket to be made. I poke Suga to follow me to the accessories store back.

“Do you need a hairpin,” he ask.

“It’s for eomeonim,” I said. I took the hairpin that eomeonim look earlier and give it to him. “Buy it for your eomma,” I said.

He raised his eyebrows then said that I’m the one who should pay. I frown then told him that his eomma want this. “I bet you never bought her anything after your debut,” I said.

“For your information, I still didn’t get my pay check. Lucky you to have a pay check and can buy gifts for your parents,” he said. I scoff then said that I didn’t earn that much too as The94 have a rest for one year in 2014 but I still spend some money to buy gifts for my parents.

“Young man, just follow what your girlfriend said. It doesn’t hurt to buy gifts for your eomma,” the ajumma said. It seems like she didn’t know who we are.

“Ani ajumma. She is not my girlfriend,” he said then the ajumma said that she is a big fan of BTS so she know about the wedding news. “It’s because you guys come with Yoongi-shi eomma I didn’t tell people that you are here,” she said. Ok,maybe I’m wrong about she didn’t know about us.

“You guys look cute together! I bet that your children in the future will be cute just like you guys,” Ajumma said. At last, he bought the hairpin and ajumma gave us another one as service. After that, we went back to the blanket store.

“I already choose the blanket. Next lets go to get your wedding dress,” eomeonim said. I look at Suga as actually we already decided to have a traditional wedding but he just look shocked with what eomeonim said.

Yoongi’s POV

“I thought we going to have traditional wedding reception?” I ask when we are on our way to the shop.

“I change my mind. Because I can’t wear wedding dress when I got married to your father, I want my daughter in law to wear it,” eomma said while patting Shira’s head. I guess she really fond of her. As eomma went to see the dress first, she ask us to go to the tuxedo section to choose.

“I don’t know what’s the point we picking the wedding dress and tuxedo when all of it just look the same,” I said while looking at the rack that have full of tuxedo.

“For once I agree with you. I don’t find the point of trying the almost same looking dress,” she said while picking one of the tuxedo.

“Just wear this. It can match with any wedding dress,” she said. We went back to the dress site after I change into the tuxedo.

Right now Shira is trying the tenth dress eomma choose earlier. I just play with my phone because I was bored when she out with the tenth dress.

“This look pretty on you. Yoongi-ah, take a look. I think you would love her to be in this dress,” eomma said. I look up from my phone and I think I just met someone who is not Shim Shira. How can she look so pretty in that dress?



(Ignore the model)

I was slap few times before coming back to the reality. “I..I think the dress is ok,” I said.

After taking picture, we change back to our usual clothes and reservation on the clothes are made.

It was at the terminal when eomma keep hugging me. Shira is buying some snack for eomma but I guess she was kept in there for few minutes because the owner of the shop seems to be her fan. As for me, there’s no one who recognized me.

“Eomeonim, sorry for the wait. The shop owner keep wanting to take selca with me. I hope you like the drinks and snacks,” she gave the plastic that full with snacks to eomma. Eomma just smile and pat her head. She says to send the blanket by delivery once it was done.

“You, make sure you take a good rest. Eat healthily,” eomma said then pat my hair. “Thanks for the hairpin,” she said again then enter the bus.

“Thank you for your hard work eomma!” I said then went to the car. Shira still waving at the bus eventhough the bus already far away from the terminal.

“Faster, I need to go to my other schedule!” I said to her. After the bus was gone, she come to the car.

I open a bottle of mango juice and gave it to her when she was searching for water. “Thanks for making me buying the hairpin. She never look that happy before,” I said. I can still remember eomma’s smile after she receive the hairpin. It make me realised that I never see her feel happy after I told my parents that I want to be a rapper.

“Not a problem,” she said. After we sent her back to her dorm, I went to my schedule.

End of Yoongi's POV