Chapter 3-MBC Gayo Daejun 2015

Hate You Love You

It’s been two weeks since the incidence and I’m glad nothing happen. I guess it’s just my feelings about the sound of click of camera back then. Today is the last day of 2015 and right now Yunmin and I are at MBC Gayo Daejun. To be honest I didn’t feel like attending because I just had my exam this morning and I have next exam in two days but as we’ve been listed as the artist attending, I have no choice.

“It’s been long time since we see each other,” Daehyun oppa said when he turnaround from BAP’s seat. “Well you guys been busy with comeback while we busy with our studies, comeback and solo activities,” I said giving a smile. He laugh and focus on the stage as Lovelyz start perform. “That guy is a big fan of Lovelyz,” Youngjae said earning a laugh from me and Yunmin. Ok, I never thought that Daehyun oppa would love them.

“Well I love them too,” I said. It was Red Velvet’s stage next and we jammed to it just like we always did in the practice room. After Girlfriend’s video performance, the next performance is Baek Jiyoung Sunbaenim and Jonghyun oppa. We (Well actually me. Haha) fangirl hard as they sing to That Lady.

After that, Monsta X performs with Hero. Well, to be honest I prefer Trespass more but different people have different taste. We cheered on BtoB and Got7’s stage too. I kinda hype up when Mamamoo was performing and was sad when we are called to prepare for our stage. We just watched Zion.T’s performance from the dressing room as we have to perform right after Exid’s performance clip of Up and Down was shown.

Suga’s POV

It was The 94’s turn to perform. The others are cheering quite loudly and it disturbing my nap. Oh, yeah actually I am very sleepy and because I sit on the last spot in the row, the camera can hardly catch me if I took a nap. We’ve been practicing for our stage and special stage since this morning and only stop two hours before the gayo daejun. I was about to continue my nap but stop when I heard Shira rap. Not bad. Somehow her voice attract me to listen to her and I didn’t feel sleepy anymore.

End of Suga’s POV

After our performance, Bongi eonni said that someone want to meet me so I left to meet the person leaving Yunmin at the venue. Apparently the person is actually one of the trainees that I teach when I have free time. She was asking my advice on her choreography and asks me to evaluate her. It took nearly one hour and I came back to the venue when Bap perform a special stage.

“You missed out Bangtan’s stage,” Yunmin said. I said its ok as I can watch it back. “Shira!” I heard someone called me. I turn around and found Jonghyun oppa. “Oppa! It’s been long time since we meet each other,” I said. We chat with each other and stop when it was Ailee eoni’s performance. To be honest I am sleepy as I didn’t get enough sleep yesterday because of the revising for the exam that I had this morning so I kind of miss the performances after Ailee eonni. Yunmin is trying hard to make sure that the camera won’t catch my sleepy state. Thanks Yunmin, I owe you one.

I suddenly startled when I heard Jungkook’s high note and realised that the song that Bangtan covered is my most favourite Shinhwa Sunbaenim’s song which is Perfect Man. The others look so good especially Jimin. That squishy fluffy Jimin look so fine and the fact that he sings Minwoo Sunbaenim’s part is just love because I love Minwoo Sunbaenim second to Hyesung Sunbaenim in Shinhwa. However I am bothered with that green haired Suga. How can he look so y while dancing to the song? Especially during the hip trust? Ok Shim Shira, I’m sure you are too sleepy that’s why you thought he look y.

I can’t keep my eyes open and I close my eyes after their performance. Yunmin tried to wake me up when the clip performance of Teen Top was shown but I just swayed his hand and keep sleeping. It was nearly 12 am when Yunmin wake up me and give some mineral water to sober myself as we need to be on the stage with other singers for the New Year countdown. After the countdown, we had special collaboration stage with other idols singing Hello Hello Hello with Shin Seunghoon sunbaenim. We went to the dressing room after the stage as I told Bongi eonni that I really need some sleep and we stay there until Shinee oppas performance.

After Girls’ Generation eonnis stage, we went back on the stage for the closing. Yunmin was called by Yoona eonni for our 2015 experience and our 2016 resolution. “It’s been one year five months for our comeback in 2015 and I’m glad that our fans still stick with us despite of having lack of exposure as we are busy with our student live. In 2016, we hope that we can show more mature side of us and we will work hard to please everyone and we love all of you!” He said. After the speech all of us said Happy New Year and end the show by singing For You.