Chapter 11- Pre-wedding Photoshoot

Hate You Love You

It was one week before our wedding and right now we are on our way to the studio for our pre-wedding photoshoot.

“It would be nice if your hair is black right now,” I said to Suga. “It’s not like I really want to colour my hair with this colour. Is swear I will sue Bighit if I have a broken hair in the future,” he said. He ask how come my hair colour for every comeback would be black or brown.

“Well eomma already put a condition that I can’t colour my hair except if they use henna to colour my hair when we sign the contract. If there’s henna that comes with different colour for my hair maybe I’ll use that,” I said. He nod then said that he want to sleep.

He must be staying up all night long to composed songs. I wonder whether that will change once we get married. Ok, stop it Shim Shira. Don’t tell me you afraid that he won’t give his attention to you after married? It’s not like you love him. I turn to him and soften when his head swinging to left and right. I guess he forgot to bring his pillow ‘girlfriend’. I took my neck pillow from the back and put in on him.

Yoongi’s POV

I feel someone pull my head so I open my eyes little bit and panicked when I saw Shira’s face so near to me. I just close my eyes pretending that I am still sleeping. After about 30 minutes, we arrive at the studio.

I already ready with the tuxedo that we pick before this and waiting for Shira to come out with the dress. “You look so beautiful!” I heard the stylist voice before Shira come. I feel I can’t breathe when I saw her with the dress for the second time. I cleared my throat when she arrived infront of me. We did the basic pose first then rest for five minutes.

“The tuxedo really suit this wedding dress,” she said. I laugh and said that she was the one who choose the tuxedo. “Well, just like I said before, there’s no different between wedding dresses and tuxedos,” I laugh again at her words.

“So the next pose is Shira laying on Suga’s lap” the photographer said. It was a garden concept so we sit at the bench first. “Suga, you should look at Shira like you really love her eventhough we know you already do,” he said.

After that shot, he ask Shira to act like she was sleeping and me to look like I’m going to kiss her. We widen my eyes and said that we can’t do that. “I’m sorry, it’s your eomma who want that part to be photograph,” he said. “Let’s just get this over,” Shira said.

I look at her face and strangely I feel calm. As the photographer want it to be real as possible, I kiss her nose to make it look like I kiss her lips. My heart beating so fast and didn’t stop even after the kiss.

End of Yoongi’s POV

My heart feel like bursting once his lips was on my nose. What is this feelings? Snap it Shim Shira, you hate him. “That’s a good shot! Next we will go to Han river,” the crew said. I quickly get up from Suga’s lap and went to the dressing room to change into basketball outfit.

I dribble the ball but the ball always get away from me. “You should do it like this,” Suga took the ball and dribble it before throwing it to the basket.

“You should chase the ball Shira,” the photographer said. After that, he ask us to look like Suga teach me how to score a point. He went to my back and hold my hand that hold the ball.

“You have to bent a bit then throw the ball,” he whispered to my ears. I feel the shivers behind my spine and the ball goes into the basket. “Good job,” he said then turn me around before he hug me.

“Yah! Jugule?!(Do you want to die),” I said with a low voice. “Just stay like this for a minute,” he said and I can feel his tears. Ok, what happen to him?

The photographer compliment Suga as the pose where he hug me is actually one of the pose he want him to do. After that we went back to the car. He said he want to sleep and don’t wake him up until we arrive at the parking lot of our apartment. The clothes that we wear are actually bought by him so we can keep the clothes.

“How does he knows my size?” I ask Sejin oppa. He said that Suga took one of my t-shirts and bring it to the store to compare it. I nod then look at him. I ask Sejin oppa why he cry earlier but he didn’t know why.