Chapter 17-First Night At Langkawi

Hate You Love You

After few hours, we arrived at Langkawi airport. I thought all have been arranged when appa said he already booked the hotel but apparently he forgot to rent a car for us.

“You have international driving license right?” I turn to Suga.

“You don’t have driving license?” he ask back. I shook my head and told him that I need to take my driving test in Malaysia but I didn’t have time so I didn’t have my license.

“Can we just hire a tour guide?” I shook my head. “I can speak the language so we don’t have problem with it. We can save the money that will be spend on the tour guide and spend more on food,” I said then went to one of the rental car counter to rent a car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the hotel and Suga said he want to challenge himself so he volunteer to take the room key at the reception counter. I laugh while standing beside him as he tries to explain that appa have booked a room for us. I already told him that I’ll get the key but he said that he can’t let me to do everything when we walk towards the counter earlier.

“Reservation atas nama Halim (The reservation is on Halim's name),” I said to the staff as I start feeling sleepy. She let out an ‘ah’ then said sorry to Suga before she give the card to me.

“Shim Shira, I told you…”

“I can’t stand to watch it anymore and I’m tired so I need my rest,” I cut his words.

“Min Yoongi?” we turn to see one lady who walk towards us. “Kim Yerin?” he ask. She nod. “What are you doing here?” he ask. She said that she live here and having a meeting with the manager of the hotel.

“I’m here with my wife for honeymoon,” he put his arm around my waist. It seems like she is the ex-girlfriend that Namjoon told me as Suga never initiate skinship on his own.

“Ah. You got married yesterday right? Congratulations on your wedding,” she smile. Somehow I feel strange when she look me in the eyes. “I’m sorry but can I have a talk with Yoongi?” he tighten his grip when she ask that to me. It seems like he don’t want to be with her. I release myself from him.

“You should catch up with her. I’ll wait you in the room,” I said then leave them.

Yoongi’s POV

I curse in my mind when Shira left me with Yerin. “Let’s go to the coffee shop. I’ll treat you,” Yerin hold my wrist then drag me to the coffee shop. I push her hand once we seat. The waiter took our order and leave.

“I just married yesterday and. You shouldn’t hold my wrist like that. What will your husband said?” I ask. She laugh.

“It’s ok. My husband passed away two years before in airplane crash. He left me with this coffee shop,” she said. “I’m sorry,” I said. She shook her head and said it’s ok. She start to tell everything that happens after her husband died.

“I’m going to wrap up things here and going back to Korea for good,” she said. I nod. “It’s nice to cath up with you but I hope that we won’t meet each other after this,” I stand up.

“Thanks for the treat and let me excuse myself,” I said then left her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Flirt, where are you?” I called for Shira after closing the door. I frown as I heard the tv but she is nowhere to be seen. I turn around when I heard the bathroom door open. She went out from it only in towel while drying her hair with another towel. I never thought that she have a killer body as she never wears sleeveless clothes and the length of the dress that she wears are never above her knees.

“Sorry. I forgot to bring my clothes with me when I enter the bathroom earlier,” she said. She raised her eyebrows when I didn’t response to her and just look at her from head to toe.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” she ask. “I never thought that you have a nice body under those loose clothes,” I laugh when she screams then run to the bathroom.

“It’s your turn to shower. After this we going to the beach for dinner,” she said after she come back and give me another towel.

“Dinner at 10? Are you serious?” I shook my head. I told her that I need to be on diet for my comeback. “People said that their diet ruined when they in Malaysia and I’ll make sure the same thing will occur to you too so,” she push me to the bathroom “Finish in ten minutes or I’ll go there by myself,” she continue.

30 minutes later, we are at the stall. I let her to order the food. I widen my eyes when I saw all the food are seafoods. “What about you allergy?” I ask stopping her from taking a piece of fried squid. “I bring my meds, don’t worry,” she said pushing my fork.

We walk through the beach after dinner. “The food is so delicious. I guess you right about I can forget about my diet while being in Malaysia,” I said after few minutes of silence. She just nod.

“What makes you accept this arrangement?” she suddenly ask. I ask the same question back to her. “I don’t have the say in this remember?” I let out an ‘ah’ then nod.

“I want to be a good son,” we then sit on the sand. “By marrying me?” she ask. I nod.

“You know you have the right to reject the arrangement. I don’t know how marrying me can make you be a good son to them,” she said. I told her that I broke my parent’s heart when I choose to become a rapper and I only keep in touch with eomma and hyung because appa don’t want to hear anything from me if I don’t want to study hard and have a stable work.

“I’m sure you know about my rapper days in Daegu,” she nod. It seems like what they said is true that Shira is my fan in terms of music. Well, I am her fan too in terms of music as I love her voice.

“It’s getting late. Let’s leave now,” she said. I nod then we went back to the hotel.

End of Yoongi’s POV