Chapter 13- Sending Shira To Airport

Hate You Love You

The next day

Yoongi’s POV

“Go safely,” I said while Shira’s hair. “I’ll come on Friday,” I said while smiling. It’s just a show obviously because there’s a camera of WGM here.

“We are sorry that we can’t make it for the reception in Malaysia,” Jin hyung said. Shira said it’s ok and he can come the the Korean reception with a smile then she shake hand and kiss his hand. Apparently it’s a tradition in her family to shake hands with the elder with that manner.

“We can still hang out with each other even you are married right?” Namjoon ask. She said its depend on me as she need the permission from me to do anything she want aside from her schedule. I just nod as they still will come to our house after we get married. “Asa!” Hoseok shout.

“Have a safe trip nuna!” Jimin and Taehyung said. She just nod.

“For you nuna,” Jungkook gave a stalk of rose to her. Jeon Jungkook, what are you trying to do?

“Why you gave me this?” She ask. “Because after this I can’t give you any flowers anymore,” he said. Ok, that’s weird.

End of Yoongi’s POV

Jungkook’s POV

“Why you gave me this?” nuna ask referring to the flower. “Because after this I can’t give you any flowers anymore,” because I want to release you from my heart nuna.

I don’t know since when I start to love her. Maybe I fall in love with her because she is the sunbaenim that took care of us a lot besides our sunbaenims at Big Hit. I thought it was just a puppy love but it turns out that I really really love her when they announce that Yoongi hyung going to be married to nuna. I never thought that the plan than we did to make them ok with each other will result to their wedding. I only realise it then but other members said that the notice it since we were promoting War of Hormone, well except for Yoongi hyung.

I turn away when Yoongi hyung kissed nuna’s head. I know it’s for WGM but it still hurts me. We wave at nuna who enters the departure hall. The others left me and Yoongi hyung behind.

“I know you love her," I widen my eyes when i heard that. "If you want, I can divorce her after the hype about our relationship rumour didn’t exist anymore,” he said to me while patting my shoulder. I glare at him.

“You should never do that hyung. I know you still love your ex," I said. I overherd the conversation between him and Jin Hyung yesterday, "I really hope that you are not just using nuna to get over your ex and I swear you are not my hyung if you divorce her and if you hurt nuna,” I said then leave him. We didn’t speak to each other until it was the day he going to fly to Malaysia to get married with nuna. Well, I give him another warning to not screw the marriage.

End of Jungkook’s POV