Chapter 4-The Aftermath of the plan

Hate You Love You

14/01/2016

What Did The 94’s Shira Did with Bts’ Suga in Deserted Dressing Room?

Is there is any relationship between Bts' Suga and The 94's Shira? A source saying that she saw Suga leave the deserted dressing room and few minutes after that Shira left the exact room that Suga was from. The room is the deserted dressing room as it was told by one of the crew of Music Bank. This raise suspicion on their relationship. Most of the fans knew that Shira is a social butterfly but they doubt Suga is just one of her friends as she never stay alone with her other male friends except for Yunmin. However there is a fan saying that they are not getting along with each other and there is no way that they are in a relationship. The question is, are they going out with each other?

I put down my tab then I called Yunmin. “I’m sorry Shira. I thought that there’s only one sasaeng fan that pretend to be the crew because I already reported her to the security. I really didn’t know that there’s another one,” he said right after he pick up the call. I sigh and didn’t say anything for one minute.

“Shira?Shira I’m really sorry,” he said again. “You know what; I already sense this will happen. I heard the click of camera after I close the door,” I said then hang up. What should I do now?

Jin’s POV

“I never thought that I would actually agree to your crazy plan. Now I regret this,” Sejin hyung said after the news was out. “I’m going to the pr team to discuss what should we do with this. You might have to have a press conference about this matter Yoongi. The others need to remember that you guys can’t tell the truth that we did that because they didn’t get along,” he said then leaves.

“I told you that were not a good idea to lock them. I knew this will happen,” I said after manager hyung left. “We so sorry Yoongi hyung. We never thought that this will happen,”Jimin said. Yoongi just swayed his hand and said that things had happen. After that he went to the studio. “What do you think will happen?” Hoseok ask generally. I shook my head.

End of Jin’s POV

I was at the company and Yunmin was being lectured by Taehee oppa. Bongi eonni also being lectured by him as she the one who support the plan. “Your parents will be here. We already call them,” he said to me.

Few hours later eomma and appa arrived and it seems like they ask Suga to come along with his parents too.

“We are sorry that this happen bumunim-deul(parents), I hope that all of you can forgive the kids” Taehee oppa said after he explain the whole thing to our parents. “I forgive them but the thing is people especially my relatives keep asking about what I will do about this,” appa said. He also said that their intention to make us good with each other is good but they use the wrong method.

“Yeobo(darling), how about we have them to get married?” Eomma suggest. “Eomma/eomeonim!” both me and Suga shout at the same time.

“Min Yoongi, your manner,” abeonim warn him. “I think it’s a good idea,” he said afterwards and ask eomeonim about her opinion. She said she’s fine with anything.

Sejin oppa,Taehee oppa and Bongi eonni seems discussing about eomma’s suggestion when they leave the room. “Bumunim-deul, we already discussed about this. We decide to have a special meeting on this,” Bongi eonni said after they come back.

“I give you three days to tell us the decision,” Appa said. “Appa!” I shout at him. “Shim Shira Halim,diam(shut up). You don’t have any rights to say anything about this. I told you to get along with others right? Now this happen because they want you and Yoongi-shi to be good with each other” he said.

“Jeogiyo(excuse me) abeonim,” Suga said but cut by eomeonim as she said they will wait for the decision. “Eomma,” he said with a disappointed voice.

“Yoongi-yah, we need to move to your schedule,” Sejin oppa call for Suga. “Eomeonim, abeonim, where did you stay? I’ll send you there,” he offered to Suga’s parents. “It’s ok. I heard that Shira have no schedule today. We want to spend our time with her,” eomeonim said. I look at eomma and she just nod signalling that I should spend my time with his parents.

Yoongi’s POV

“Is that make sense hyung? We just being locked in the room, not that we had or something!” I said after we enter the car. “I know Yoongi but you know what kind of family she had,” Sejin hyung said. I let out a big sigh.

“I don’t know hyung,” I said. “Eh, I thought that you guys followed update on The94 since their debut?” he ask. I rolled my eyes and said the others did follow the update but not me.

“I think you should just accept the plan if Bang pd-nim let us carry out the plan,” he said. “Hyung, you know I hate her,” I said.

“She’s a good girl Yoongi. You know I work with her for a while. She never let man enter her house without anyone presence. If there’s emergency situation and required man to enter her house when she alone, she let the front door open,” hyung said. I just swayed it off and take a nap.

End of Yoongi’s POV

“Come inside eomeonim,abeonim,” I invite Suga’s parents to my dorm. Eomma and appa is not with us as they sleep at halmeoni’s house. I bring them green tea to drink and sit with them.

“I’m so sorry that you have to be stuck with our Yoongi,” eomeonim said. I said that it’s ok because I’m the one who should say sorry to her as I thought that I will fall into Yunmin’s trap again.

“That good for nothing child! I already told him that I am against his wish to be a rapper and now he creates this problem! It’s not like he earn much money by rapping and dancing on the stage,” abeonim said. I shocked when I heard that.

“Yeobo!” eomeonim look at abeonim. “I’m sorry for his behaviour,” she said. I told her it’s ok and they can wait in the living room as I’m going to the kitchen to cook dinner for them.

I was washing the fruits when eomeonim come into the kitchen. She ask whether she need to help anything but I said it’s ok as everything is done.

“I’m sure you shock from what Yoongi’s appa said earlier as you also work in the same industry,” eomeonim said. I swayed it off and said that was what my parents said to when I said I want to stay at Korea to be an idol.

“But it seems like they support you,” eomeonim said. I smile and said that it was all thanks to Changmin oppa who is currently on his national service.

“Yoongi is a good kid. He study hard and even became the president of the school. His father wants him to work with the government but he chooses to be a rapper. His appa didn’t like so he threw Yoongi out of the house. I want to stop him but he didn’t let me,” eomeonim said while choking. I calm her down and she continues the story. “It’s been few years since we met him. In a way because of you we got to meet him again,” she said.

“Didn’t he give you a call while he was away?” I ask

“He did but we mostly communicate using messages so that his father didn’t know about him contacting me. The things that I regret is I didn’t even go to his debut showcase. I feel so sorry for him that none of us are at the concert when other members parents were there to support them,” the tears finally falls and I hug her again to comfort her.

“You don’t have to feel sorry. He’s the one who choose to rebel on us,” abeonim sit down at the dining table and start to eat.

3 days later

Right now Suga and I are at Big Hit office along with our parents. Kim sajangnim and Band Pdnim look at us then sigh.

“I know that it’s not your fault that this thing happen,” Bang Pdnim said.

“It’s their fault,” Kim sajangnim said. Bang Pdnim frown at him. Yes, everyone, that’s our company director.

“I’ve taken eomeonim’s suggestion *points to my eomma* and I think that it’s good. Eventhough you guys are young to get married, many fans seems to support your ‘supposed’ relationship so I don’t think there will be problem for you guys to get married,” Bang Pdnim said.

“I agree to this because I don’t want any further damage to the company,” Kim sajangnim said. I rolled my eyes.

After the meeting, we went to the nearest restaurants. “I’m sorry that this happen,” eomeonim said.

“It’s ok, it’s not like it’s Yoongi’s fault. Besides that, it’s not bad to have my favourite member of Bangtan to be my son in law,” eomma said. My mum is actually Bangtan’s fan?!

“Juyeon!” Appa call eomma then laugh. “Sorry. Actually she is a big fan of Bangtan especially Yoongi-gun. She’s been going on what if he became our son in law,” appa said. That Sugar smile widely after he heard that. Pfft who the one who said that he didn’t want to have any relationship with me?

“You can just call me Yoongi abeonim,” he said while brushing his hair. I scoffed. How can he said that sweetly to appa?

“So how are we going to conduct the wedding?” Eomeonim ask.

“I don’t know whether you will agree with this or not but I want the wedding to be done in Malaysia because some of my relatives can’t come here,” appa said.

“But don’t worry, we will held another one here because that’s what we do when her brothers got married,” eomma said.

“What about newlywed house?” abeonim ask

“Actually we already bought a house for Shira. It’s not the one that she staying right now, it’s really her own house. I guess it’s enough for them,” eomma said.

When did they buy? Oh yeah, I guess it’s the house that located near to Big Hit office. The meeting end with the result that we will get married in May.