Chapter 5-Bts' new Neighbour and Amusement Park Date

Hate You Love You

The94’s Shira and BTS’ Suga is going to married in May

SM and Big Hit Entertainment both respond to the rumours of Shira and Suga’s relationship and they are indeed lovers with the confirmation of their upcoming marriage in May.

SM knew that they are going out but didn’t know about the marriage plan since they only told them about it one week before the news was out. On the other hand, Big Hit state that they knew each other since their predebut thanks to one of BTS’ member, J-Hope.

They’ve been going out with each other since BTS promote for I Need You and they started planning to get married in early December. The reason why they decide to get married which each other is because they really love each other.

Yoongi’s POV

I scoff when I read the news. We started dating during I Need You promotion? Haha if I’m not mistaken, we fought intensely during that period.

“Hyung, do you really need to married to Shira nuna?” Jungkook ask while sitting besides me.

“It’s all of you guys so ‘genius’ plan,” I said. He whined and said that I didn’t answer the question. I just nod. I can see his frown as he really like his Shira nuna.

“What makes you agree to this?” Jin hyung ask. “I hope you will be good to her,” he continues.

I rolled my eyes then told them that it was my parents who agree to this. “Does that mean that you going to move in with Shira?” Namjoon ask.

“Only after we legally married. Eomeonim said they already bought a house under her name around here,” I said.

Taehyung come in bringing a box of chocolate. “Where did you get that?” Namjoon ask. Taehyung said that he got the chocolate from a couple who looking at the house beside our house.

“The ajumma is our fan. It turns out that the house is their house and they didn’t know that we are their neighbours,” he said. Suddenly we heard someone ring the bell. Jungkook is the one who went to open the door. Few minutes later I heard a familiar voice.

“Abeonim, eomeonim!” I stand up and greet the couple. It turn out that the couple were Shira’s parents. Jin hyung ask did I know them and I said that they are Shira’s parents. All of them greet the parents.

“Actually we bought the house besides your house four years ago and we rent it to Malaysian student. We really bought the house for Shira because we thought that one day maybe she want to live alone without her manager later then suddenly it become her newly wed house,” eomeonim said while laughing.

“I hope that you guys can bear with the noise for one month because the renovation of the house will start next week,” abeonim said. Jin hyung who went to the kitchen come back and put two cups of coffee for Shira’s parents.

“You don’t have to,” abeonim said. Jin hyung said it’s ok as it’s a courtesy to offer a drink to those who come into the house.

“We really sorry abeonim, eomeonim. As the oldest, I should stop them from carrying out the plan,” Jin hyung said. Abeonim just said that things had happen and there’s nothing that we can do so he forgave all of them. After one hour, they leave saying that they are going back to their house.

End of Yoongi’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I support them but it seems like there is no evidence that they are an item.

I won’t support them until they show the evidence of their relationship.

How dare that b**ch got our Yoongi oppa?

I don’t think that Shira is good enough for Yoongi

I let out a sigh after reading the comments. Hello, it’s not like I like him anyway. It’s been one week after our ‘dating and going to married’ announcement and the bad comments are just as much as the good comments. Not only that, some of Suga’s hardcore fans also sent a note written in red paint.

“I told you to stop reading bad comments,” Bongi eonni take away my ipad.

“You know this happen because of what you done eonni. Now I’m the one who facing this and you didn’t have the rights to tell me what should I do!” I get up and took my ipad from her then lock myself in my room.

Bongi’s POV

I feel guilty when Shira said that. I know it’s my fault for giving the permission to lock Yoongi and Shira in the room. I call Taehee oppa to ask for suggestion on what should we do about the bad comments.

“Sejin said that Yoongi also get threat letters from Shira’s fan and they ask him to prove that he and Shira really date each other,” Taehee oppa said. An idea come into my mind and I suggest for Shira and Yoongi to be on a real date and we can have the photographer to take their picture.

“That’s a good idea! I’ll ask Sejin first,” he said then he hang up the phone.

End of Bongi’s POV

Yoongi’s POV

Right now I am at the amusement park with Shira for our ‘supposed’ date. How great. I thought I can sleeping in today but I was forced by Sejin hyung to come here.

“Those damn netizens. Now I have to spend my time with you instead of working on my assignments,” Shira said. I rolled my eyes and said that not that I want to spend my time with her too.

Our first ride is rollercoaster. I am impressed as she look fine even after the ride. Next we went to Viking. After that, we rest for lunch. As Shira is picky about her food, we eat the food that she packed from home.

You should feed her some of the food. Anyone can see that you guys just acting

I got a text from Sejin hyung. I rolled my eyes then show the text to Shira. She look at it and suddenly pick up a piece of chicken and hold it in front of me. I just look at her.

“Come on. My arm is falling down,” she insist me to open my mouth. I eat the chicken.

“Now feed me,” she said. I hesitate but I just feed her as I can see people around us are watching.

Next, we went to the haunted house. I’m quite relaxed as I’ve been here before with the other members but it seems like this is her first time as she hold my t-shirt tightly. Suddenly there’s one ghost who held her legs tightly. She tightens her hand on my t-shirt. I decide to kick the ghost then we heard the ghost scream in pain. Sorry not sorry.

She was crying when we get out from the haunted house. “Ya, stop crying. People will think that I’m the one who make you cry,” I said while removing her hand from my t shirt. She just stand there and crying.

I was about to hug her(not that I want too but I need to calm her down) when he suddenly push me. “Ya stop crying,” I said again but she still keep crying. I wipe her tears and magically her tears stop. I look into her eyes few seconds but turn away when she remove my hand from her face.

“You know, you don’t have to kick the ghost that holds my leg. He just doing his work to make people scared,” she said.

“I did that because I don’t want you to be too close to me,” I said. I don’t want to feel comfortable being with you because that could lead to something else.

We went back after the date and the next day there’s a report on our date.

End of Yoongi’s POV