Chapter 1-The 94's Comeback

Hate You Love You

It was our comeback day when one of the hoobae comes to greet us. I saw Hoseok and wave at him. He just bows as there is a camera recording the situation. Hoseok, or his stage name is J-Hope is a close hometown friend of Yunmin, the other member for The 94 and I knew him since our trainee days even though we’re not in the same company.

“Dul,set Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!” they said before bowing at us. We just nod our head and talk about our comeback as Hoseok along with Jimin and Jin oppa are the special mc that covered about our comeback interview. The interview finish after 30 minutes and we ask them to stay.

“Uh nuna, I don’t think I can stay because Yoongi hyung will be at mad me for not buying his drinks. I told him that I’ll get him a drink after the interview ends,” Jimin stand up and prepares to leave the room but I stop him and gave my money to buy the drinks for the rest. I shook my head.

“Is that human still bully and cursed at Jimin again?” I turn to ask Jin oppa. He laughs and said that what he deserved for always teasing Yoongi. I know I’m younger but I will never call him oppa. Never.

“Hey, he’s not that bad you know. It’s just his way of displaying affection,” Hoseok said while smiling. “We are used to it you know. You know how Gyeongsang-do man acts,” he continues.

“But Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are sweet unlike him. They are Gyeongsang-do man too duh,” is said then he said the three is a special case earning a laugh from Jin.

In BTS’s waiting room

Yoongi’s POV

“What keep Jimin so long? I am very thirsty right now,” I said while holding my love aka my neck pillow.

“Maybe Shira ask him to stay over a juice? Hoseok and Jin hyung is not here yet too,” Namjoon said making me roll my eyes. “It’s been awhile since I met her,” Namjoon took a magazine to read.

“What so great about her actually? You guys are totally smitten over her whenever we met her. It’s not like she is that pretty or something,” I don’t know why they love Shira so much. She is not that pretty and she just go around man who she calls them ‘friends’. Surely she went flirting around them.

“Her brain is y hyung. You know, I got the inspiration for Miss Right because of her,” Namjoon said. I scoff.

“Especially when she wears that red converse high. Hyung you got too smitten by Shira nuna,” Taehyung said earning a laugh from Jungkook. Both of them stop when Namjoon glared at them.

“Drinks are here! Shira nuna pay for it. Make sure that you guys thank Shira nuna after this,” Jimin come in bringing the drinks. “Especially you Yoongi hyung,” he turns to me with a stern face then smile.

“Whatever,” I took one of the drinks and went back to my chair. Few minutes later Jin hyung and Hoseok come back to prepare for our stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We accidently met BTS on our way to our van. All of them come at us and Namjoon say thanks for the drinks. I sway it off and said that it’s a treat from a sunbae to hoobae.

“Then thank you so much Shira sunbae,” Jungkook said. I playfully knock his head. “I told you to call me nuna, not sunbae. Sunbae makes me feel so old,” I said earn a laugh from Yunmin. I saw Jimin nudge Yoongi to say something to me but it seems like he didn’t want to do it.

Yoongi’s POV

“Hyung come on. Say thanks to Shira nuna. It’s not that hard ok?” Jimin keep nudging me. I rolled my eyes and want to curse him when Shira glare at me. It seems like she know that I’m going to curse at Jimin makes me stop.

“Thank you for the drink even though it’s your way to flirt with your hoobaes anyway,” I said earning a hard nudge from Jin hyung. “Yah, stop calling Shira a flirt,” he frown.

“Whatever,” I muttered to myself. “I’m going to our van. Need to sleep plus I don’t want to share my air with a flirt,” I said then left them.

Shira’ POV                                                                         

“I’m so sorry about Yoongi hyung Shira. I don’t know what is wrong with him,” Namjoon said. I pat his shoulders and tell him it’s ok. “He must have reason for treating me like that,” I said. “It’s not like I like him that much,” I said. They laugh and said that they need to move for their next schedule. I nod then tell them to go.

“They love you so much until they mention you in the interview. I feel so jealous right now,” Yunmin said when I enter the van. He had enters the van first when they thank me for the drinks. I laugh and said that I still like him more than them.