Part 9 – Sarah Hwaiting! Ho Hwaiting! (First Cut)

Christmas Surprise~!! \(n_n)/

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Four – An Unexpected Surprise (1 day before surprise…)

 

At their photo shoot…

 

 

“Hmp! What will I do?? I don’t have any contribution!? Aish~!” Yunho pouted as he sat at the middle of the white back drop. He remembered Yoochun narrating his piano lessons with Sarah, and Jaejoong playfully enacting the flying vegetables to Changmin.  He even saw Yoochun’s ok signal to Jaejoong when they were in the studio, and Jaejoong falling off the chair when Junsu surprised him.

“Aish~!! I’m gonna go crazy!” Yunho shouted while scratching his head.

====================================================================

FLASHBACK

 

At the living room, the four members formed a circle and discussed about the plan to surprise Junsu…

 

“Guys, we have a mission.  Sarah called and she needs our help.”

“Waeyo? What is it?” Yunho asked as he wiped his sweat from all the running and wrestling he did with Junsu and Changmin.

“Well, Sarah and Junsu had a problem and…” Jaejoong was interrupted by Changmin who now stood up and shouted.

“Mwo! What problem?? Kyaa~! Junsu hyung! You’ll pay for this!” Changmin walked towards Junsu’s room to scold his hyung.  Instantly, Jaejoong raced towards him before he wakes up Junsu.

“Ssssh! Calm down ok? Just let me finish.”  They sat again on the circle and Jaejoong continued.

“So, Sarah wanted to make up with him so she decided to come here and surprise Junsu.” Changmin was surprised, along with the other members.  Now, he’s anger was all gone and his face was filled with a huge smile.

“Cheongmallyo? When?”

“On Sunday, December 20.”

“So what’s our mission?” Yunho eagerly asked for he loves surprises.

“Our mission is to help her make the surprise a success.  We should make this Christmas memorable to them! We should fill the air with love, bless them with eternal happiness, and make sweet memories that would last for a lifetime! Kyaa~!” Jaejoong laughed as he raised his hand to the air like a politician campaigning in elections.

“Sssh!” the three said.

“Oh, mianhe, mianhe…ehem…I got excited. Ok, let’s continue. Each of us has a job to do.  I carefully planned it considering the strengths of each member. I’ve thought about it for hours and here it is! Tada!” Jaejoong proudly raised his left hand and showed the palm of his hand.  On Jaejoong’s palm were scribbles that were numbered, with arrows pointing everywhere.  In short, his palm was a mess!

“And you wrote it on your palm?? Hahaha…What happened to the pen and paper??” Yoochun laughed out loud. Then Changmin placed his phone on his ear, while nodding and pretending to talk to someone.

“They just called and said that they had to run away from Jaejoong’s awful handwriting!” Changmin teased.  They all laughed except Jaejoong who’s now pouting.  Then, out of the blue, Yunho added to the fun by saying,

“Ah! That’s why pencil and eraser called me yesterday saying that they got jealous so they also ran away and had a vacation in Europe! Hahaha!”

*wind blowing* o_O

“. . .  ?” Everyone became silent.

“Ok, let’s continue.” Yoochun said while pointing to Jaejoong and Changmin.  Then the three stood up and formed a circle away from Yunho. Yunho, now sitting alone on the floor, pouted and said,

“Yah! Guys! It’s a joke! Why didn’t you laugh??”  Yunho walked towards them while stumping his feet like a baby.  He pushed himself inside their circle, trying to join their conversation.

“Kyaa~!” Jaejoong pushed him out of the circle and then continued his conversation with the two.

“Aish! Yih! Yih~!” Yunho cried as he sat on the floor, acting like a toddler who’s giving tantrums to his mom.  The three laughed and joined Yunho on the floor.

“Don’t give jokes like that next time ok?” Yoochun patted Yunho’s back with his eyes full of concern.

“Or just inform us ahead of time if you’ll say a joke so that we can prepare ourselves!” Then they all started laughing again.

“아라소! (Araso!) Hmp!”

“Ok, ok, let’s continue! According to my BEAUTIFUL handwriting, Yoochun will teach Sarah how to play their theme song on the piano.  I guess you know their theme song right?”

“아니요. (Aniyo.)”

“But she said you know it? It’s the one Junsu wrote for her.”

“Ah! Is it wrong number??”

~Wow michyeo beoligeda dagchyeojugil wonhaeda neoui…geumul soge babo gatheun fish…igeolloneun andwae? Cash…~ Yunho started rapping Jaejoong’s part while Yoochun beat-boxed.

“Kyaa~! Stop joking already!” Jaejoong slapped Yunho’s shoulder.

“Changmin! Your part is, of course, Sarah’s singing.  Among us, you’re the one who knows her singing capabilities best.  I’ve only heard her once, while she was waiting for Junsu outside our dance studio.”

“I also heard that. She has a beautiful voice.”

“Nah~! That’s not her!” Changmin laughed while remembering Sarah singing inside the bathroom.  Her voice broke because she’s trying to reach a high note. Sarah, like Yunho, also loves singing while taking a shower.  Meanwhile, Jaejoong continued with his improvised list.

“I will be in-charged of the food. I’ll teach her how to cook Junsu’s favorite food!” 

Jaejoong checked his palm to see if he missed anything.  Seeing he had said everything on the list, he clapped his hands and cheered,

“So that’s it! Let’s give our best! Ganbatte ne! 동방신기 hwaiting!”

“Hwaiting!”

           Then suddenly, Yunho grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and looked at his palm.  He was trying to find his name from all the scribbles in Jaejoong’s messy handwriting.

“Yah! 뭐 안인 고야?! (Mwo anin go ya?!) Jaejoong retrieved his hand from Yunho’s grip.

“어디요? 어디요? (Odiyo? Odiyo?) Where’s my part??”

“Your part??...Ah! Your part!...hmm…well, your part is to tell our manager that we are spending our Christmas at our favorite beach resort.

“And…?”

“That’s it.”

“That’s all?! Asking for our manager’s permission?? That’s it?”

“네! (Ne!) You tell him that we’ll go there secretly so he doesn’t have to worry about us.”

“But what about the surprise? What’s my contribution? I can teach her some dance moves!”

Yunho showed off by dancing the introduction part of ‘O’ where he blew feathers from his hand.  But now, instead of feathers, he just blew air on Jaejoong’s face, sweeping Jaejoong’s bangs. Jaejoong was now irritated and shook his head to arrange his hair.

“Aish! A dance!? She’s gonna play the piano and then you like her to dance?? Haha…The song is mellow, how can she dance with that tune? It would ruin the lovely atmosphere.” 

“But…”

“Kyaa~! Just talk to the manager and help him make arrangements with the resort and with the grand piano she’ll be using.  Remember that this is a surprise so tell him to keep this as a secret from Junsu.”

Then Jaejoong faced his dongsaengs and discussed their roles in the surprise.  The three were so excited in sharing ideas.  They laughed and laughed, and ignored Yunho’s sad face. As they were laughing about their plan, Junsu came out of the room while rubbing his eyes.

“What are you guys laughing about?”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes:

I tried adding pictures in this chappie~ Just so you could imagine what I'm trying to picture out on my words,.hehehe!

thanks for reading!^^