Part 4 – We’ve Got a Mission!

Christmas Surprise~!! \(n_n)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

FLASHBACK

Sarah and Jaejoong’s conversation on the phone…

 

“Wait! Jaejoong oppa?”

“Waeyo?”

“I have a favor to ask.”

“What is it?”

“Well, I’ve thought of this the whole night.  If Junsu oppa can’t come home this Christmas, then I’ll be the one to go there! He’ll be surprised!”

“What a great idea! Ok, what will we do?”

Sarah started to narrate her idea on how to surprise her love.  Jaejoong nodded obediently while suggesting a few things.  Now, the plan was all set and both of them were so excited about it.

“Ok, just text us when you’re already at the airport so that we can fetch you.”

“Ne!  Thanks oppa!  Just tell everyone I said thanks and I miss them.”

“Ok, annyeong!”

 

In the living room, the four members formed a circle and discussed about the plan to surprise Junsu.  Jaejoong gave each member their assigned tasks and all agreed to fulfill them.  As they were laughing about their plan, Junsu came out of the room while rubbing his eyes.

“What are you guys laughing about?”

 Everyone sat still.  They looked at each other and didn’t know what to say.  Fortunately, their manager opened the door and entered the dormitory.

“Hyung!”, the four shouted.

"Waeyo? Why haven’t you dressed up yet?? You’ll have a radio guesting remember?”

“Oh yeah! Right!” the four said all at the same time.

“Let’s go prepare guys!” Yunho said as he clapped his hands.  Then, just a second, Junsu was the only one left in the living room.

“What’s with all the excitement guys??”  Junsu wondered.

Thanks to their manager, they were able to escape without getting Junsu suspicious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------