Part 8 – Childhood Friends (Final Cut)

Christmas Surprise~!! \(n_n)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Day Three – Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do (2 days before surprise…)

(continuation…)

 

“Changmin oppa!” Sarah greeted as Changmin approached her by the beach.

“How are you? How’s omma and appa?”

“They’re fine.  They wanted to give this to you.” Sarah handed down Changmin’s favorite Korean snack.

“Wah! Gomawo!” Changmin was so delighted that he ripped the package instantly and threw one whole piece in his mouth.

“Oppa! Give me some.”

“Beh!” Changmin ignored her and ran away from her.  Sarah, looking angry, did not move.  She just stayed on her position, with her arms crossed and her one eyebrow raised up.  Changmin noticed that Sarah was not following him, she was not bothering him like what she used to do when they were young. 

“Ah, she’s a grown up lady now…” Changmin thought to himself as he handed Sarah some of the snack.  But Sarah suddenly grabbed the whole plastic bag and ran as fast as she could.

“Kyaa~! I’m wrong! She will never change! She’s still my cute little dongsaeng…” Changmin thought as he ran after his snack.  After all the chasing and running, they finally got tired and went to the lobby. 

“Now let me see you playing the piano.”

"I practiced a lot so it’s perfect!”

“We’ll see, we’ll see.”

They sat on the piano and Sarah started to play the song.  Sarah moved her hands gracefully, pressing each key carefully.  With full of feelings and emotions, she played each note perfectly.  Changmin closed his eyes to feel the melody of the song.  He moved his head and swayed to the beat of the song.  Then he started singing the song.  As the song was finished, Changmin slowly opened his eyes and then people started clapping.  They did not notice that many people were now standing around them, listening to them, and applauding their beautiful performance.  Both were surprised.  They laughed at each other then they stood up and bowed to their small audience.

After the unexpected event, they went to Sarah’s suite and did what they always do together, play computer games.  Changmin brought his laptop and Sarah also brought hers’.  They connected their laptops and played their favorite game.  They played until evening.

“Oh! It’s time already. Just save the game and then we’ll continue next time.” Changmin said as he turned off his computer.

“Ne!” Sarah saved the game and escorted Changmin down to the reception and in front of the resort.  They were still talking about the game as they walked towards Changmin’s car.

“I had fun oppa! Get the installer as soon as Diablo 3 is released. I’m excited with the graphics!”  Changmin shook Sarah’s head, messing up her hair, and then straightening it out again.

“Are you sure you still want Junsu hyung?? I’m warning you! He’s not really cute! And he’s four years older than you.”  Changmin always says this to Sarah even before Junsu and Sarah’s first 100 days together.  And Sarah always had the same reply, “Wanna die??” Sarah shouted as her dark brown eyes became large.  Changmin would usually laugh at Sarah whenever she asks that question since he knows that Sarah can’t kill him.  But now, he only stood there, waiting and expecting a serious response from her. Looking at her big brother’s serious eyes, Sarah continued with another question, “Can Cassiopeia leave DBSK?”  With that question, Changmin knew he was defeated.

“Aish! You win!”  Changmin went inside his car, rolled down the window and waved at Sarah.

“Annyeong Changmin oppa!~^^ Sarah shouted as she formed, above her head, a huge heart shape using her hands.

====================================================================

 

As soon as Changmin arrives at their dormitory, he went straight to Junsu’s room.  Junsu, who was lying on his bed facing the ceiling, was surprise to see Changmin.

“Hi Changmin ah! Where have you been?”

“Aah…I bought snacks for us.” Changmin showed the plastic bag of Korean snacks that Sarah handed to him earlier.

“I didn’t know that they sell these Korean snacks here in Japan. Where did you buy them?” Junsu asked while busily choosing among the snacks in the plastic bag.  Changmin just ignored Junsu’s question and became silent.  Junsu, now opening the snack, looked up at Changmin and waited for him to talk.

“Hyung, I have a question.” Changmin said as he sat beside Junsu.

“Sure! Go ahead. What is it? Is it about girls? Eu kyang kyang!” Junsu teased while bumping his elbow on Changmin.

“Can Cassiopeia leave DBSK?”

“Nope! Never! Never in a million years! Hahaha. What’s with the question all of a sudden?”

Changmin sadly looked at Junsu, then he stood up and walked straight to open the door.

“Take care of Sarah ok! She’s my little sister!” Changmin shouted then slammed the door.

“What’s wrong with him?!” Junsu thought as he tosses the food on his mouth.  Then the door suddenly opened, surprising Junsu.  Changmin came in again, and ran to get his plastic bag of snacks, which he left beside Junsu.  He even grabbed what was Junsu’s holding and threw it in his mouth! Then he went to the door and slammed it again.

Shocked with what Changmin did, Junsu shouted, “Yah~! You selfish kid!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Comments:

Comments comments comments are very much appreciated. Never thought that moving to Asianfanatics is quite depressing...maybe because there's not too much sharing or opinions in here, not too much comments,...or I just really have few readers...aigooooo~ I hope I can get my first reader's comment soon,.hehehe! 

anyway, nomu komawo for reading~

PS: guess what's Yunho's contribution for this surprise~ (^_~)/