Part 1 – Sad Phone Call

Christmas Surprise~!! \(n_n)/

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“~ Kimi no koko ni itte…

Dare to doko ni itte…

Donna yuku wo kitte…

Nani te warateite mo…

 

Bokuwa koko no itte…

Dare todo ko ni itte..

Kimi to futari de matta…

Kee wasurete kunai…

 

Kawarazu omotte iruyo…

Kimi dake omotte iruyo… ~”

 

As Jaejoong looked at Junsu’s direction, he saw tears forming on the sides of his eyes…He never saw Junsu so moved with the song…

 

After their soulful performance…

 

 “Hey Junsu ah! What’s with the long face?? What’s wrong?”, Jaejoong asked as he towel-dried his hair. Junsu was sitting on the couch of the living room with his legs all curled up and his eyes staring blankly at the stars. “Yah! Junsu ah!”, Jaejoong repeated now standing in front of Junsu. 

“Oh! Jaejoong hyung! I didn’t notice you were there. What’s up?”

“What’s up? What’s up? Aish! I just asked you a question and then you answered ‘what’s up?’!”

“Huh? What question??” Junsu asked innocently.

“Jaejoong hyung! Are you finished with the bathroom?”, Yoochun asked as he came out of the bedroom while holding his bath towel.

“Ne! Go ahead.”

“Hyung, I’ll sleep early. Good night!” Junsu smiled a little then went straight to the bedroom leaving Jaejoong on the couch. Jaejoong could see the sadness on Junsu’s eyes as he walks towards the door.  What’s wrong with him, Jaejoong thought.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

 

Before their performance…

 

           In their dressing room, each member waits for their turn on the stage. Jaejoong, looking at his reflection on the mirror while the hair stylist puts wax on his hair.  Yunho, dancing cheerfully in front of the mirror. Changmin, playing games on his laptop. Yoochun, listening to his iPod. And Junsu, busily texting his girlfriend.

           Junsu received an mms from Sarah saying, “Oppa, goodluck on your performance! I hope you do well! Give them your best singing voice or else…-_-!!!”

“Eu kyang kyang! You are threatening me huh! I’ll show you!” Junsu laughed loudly while seeing her cute mad face in the picture.  All the members looked at him with confusion. 

           “Junsu hyung is going nuts again! Tsk tsk tsk…I think we need to bring him to the mental hospital. Where is the nearest mental hospital here hyung?”, Changmin asked their manager.

           “Ah!”, Yoochun exclaimed.  “I saw one when we’re in the car awhile ago! Let’s go!” 

Yoochun and Changmin smiled at each other secretly then went straight towards Junsu.  To Junsu’s surprise, they carried him, together with his chair, on both sides and brought him outside the room.

“Yah! Stop it guys! Put me down! Hyung! Hyuuuung!”

Jaejoong and Yunho looked at each other for a second then ignored Junsu’s call for help.

“Have a safe trip! Come back soon Changmin ah and Yoochun ah.”

“Yongwoong hyung?!”, Junsu screamed helplessly.

“Ok guys, gather up! You are about to start in 10 minutes.” The organizer spoke on his mic while holding the list of performers for that event.  Yoochun and Changmin left Junsu at the middle of the hallway and ran to their waiting room to prepare.

“Aish! I’ll deal with you guys later!”, Junsu shouted to the running boys.

“keke~^^ I always do my best! Just wait and see! Hmp!”, Junsu replied to Sarah along with his picture showing his “hwaiting” pose.

“Are you coming to Koreathis Christmas? Nomu pogoshipossoyo! *^_^*”

“I haven’t told her that our activities here in Japanwill end next year.  I must tell her.”, Junsu thought sadly to himself as he speed dialed her number.

~Taisetsu de taisetsu de…sekai de ichiban taisetsu na hito~ (Jagiya calling…flashes on the Sarah’s phone)

“Oh! Oppa’s calling! Oppa?!”

“Jagiya! I miss you too! What are you doing right now?”

“Talking to you??! ”

“Yih!”

“Hahaha! Well, I’m preparing for my exams but it’s ok.  So, are you coming back this Christmas?  Mom taught me how to bake a fruitcake!  I’ll bake one for you when you get home.  It’s amazing!  So when is it? When?”

Hesitantly, Junsu broke the bad news.

“Aah, About that…hmm…we will continue our activities in Japanso…hmm…we’ll not come home ‘til next year.”

“Oh…”, shocked with the news, that’s the only word that came out of Sarah’s mouth.  She was speechless.  Silence came in.  Both were quiet as they wait for each other to speak.  Both were sad.  Both were almost into tears.  They long for each other too much.  For months, Junsu was always busy with their schedules and so he longed to go home and hug Sarah.  For months, Sarah was waiting, longing for Junsu’s warmth.  They missed each other badly but they can’t do anything about it.

“Still there?”

“Ne.”

“That’s ok.  I’ll be back next year I promise.  ASAP! I would taste that delicious fruitcake of yours!  But are you sure that it’s delicious?? Eu kyang kyang!”, Junsu said, pretending to be happy just to make Sarah smile.

“Of course it is!”

“Guys, come up the stage now!  It’s your turn.”, the organizer called them.

“I have to go.  Always stay healthy ok?”

“Ok…”, Sarah immediately hanged up the phone before Junsu could speak up again.

“I lo… yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?”

“Junsu ah!  What are you doing?!  Let’s go!”, Yunho said as he passed by him on the hallway.

“Ssh!  He’s still daydreaming about Sarah!”, Yoochun .

If they only knew…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Writer's Comments:
That's the first chappie of this fic, hope you enjoyed it guys,.will post more~ ^-^
comments comments are very much appreciated!^^