Part 10 – Sarah Hwaiting! Ho Hwaiting! (Second Cut)

Christmas Surprise~!! \(n_n)/

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Four – An Unexpected Surprise (1 day before surprise…)

(continuation…)

 

At the photoshoot…

 

“Ok, we’re done with the group photos! We’ll move to your solo pictures.” The photographer said as he downloads the images into the computer. 

“Changmin, you’re the first. Get ready.” The four members dispersed as soon as the photographer said that.  Jaejoong was called by the photographer to look at his poses.  Junsu and Yoochun sat on the bench and talked about their dogs.  Changmin went to his hairstylist to retouch his hair.  Everyone was busy except Yunho who was still sitting on the floor, at the middle of the back drop.

“You should be a little lively in the next photos. Your face is too serious.” The photographer said as he discusses Jaejoong’s angles with him.

“Look at Shaki! He’s sooo cute! Junho took it yesterday.” Junsu showed the picture of his dog to Yoochun.

“Hyung, it’s my turn now. I’ll be using this back drop so please move aside.” Changmin said as he passed by him. 

Yunho walked slowly towards the bench and sat there, with his hands below his chin.  Jaejoong, after looking at their group pictures on the computer, approached Yunho.

“Why are you pouting? Trying to look cute??” Jaejoong teased as his pinched Yunho’s cheeks until they turned red. But when Yunho was about to explain, Jaejoong’s phone rang.

~aishi tsuzukeru yo…aruki tsuzukeru yo…afureru omoi ga…todoku to shinjite~ (Sleepy head calling…flashes on Jaejoong’s phone)

All of them looked at Jaejoong, waiting for him to answer it.

“Ah! It’s…Teukie!” Jaejoong secretly showed his phone to Yunho.         “Aah…” Junsu said and continued talking to Yoochun. When Junsu was not looking, Jaejoong waved at Changmin and acted out something.  He started to move his hands to his head acting like he has a long hair then he made a sleeping posed with his mouth opened.  Changmin laughed out loud for he knew who Jaejoong was trying to act out.  It was Sarah.

“왜요? (Waeyo?)” Junsu asked why Changmin suddenly laughed.

“Nothing.”

Then Junsu turned to Jaejoong who suddenly stopped his actions and pointed to the ceiling.

“보세요! (Poseyo!)”

“Be right back”, he whispered to Yunho and then he ran outside the room.

“Huh? What’s that hyung?...Ah! Where is he?” Junsu turned but Jaejoong was already gone.

Yunho sighed and just waited on the bench for his name to be called by the photographer.

====================================================================

 

After an hour of picture taking…

 

“Good job guys!” the staff said.

“Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida! Annyeong!” they bowed to each of the staff and the photographer.

“Guys! I have an announcement so please come here for a sec.”

“What is it hyung?”

“Yunho said that you’re having your Christmas vacation at Okinawa.  I’ve already made the arrangements so you can go there as soon as you finish packing your things.”

“Okinawa! Cheongmallyo?!” Junsu was ecstatic to hear the news.

“네! (Ne!) Just call me when your ready then I’ll drive you there.  After that, I’ll leave you guys so that you can spend your vacation by yourselves.  I expect you all to be more careful ok? I don’t want any news spreading around about you spending your Christmas there.  This should be a secret.”

“Algessumnida!” They ran straight to their car and drove off to pack their things.

“Jagiya! We’re going to Okinawathis afternoon! The beach, the sky, the sand. Kyaa~! I’m so excited!  I wish you could see the view.  I’ll send you pictures, I promise! n_n” message sent…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------