Part 2 – Such A Rainy Day

Christmas Surprise~!! \(n_n)/

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day…

 

“Rise and shine! Let’s eat!”, Jaejoong greeted s.

“What’s for breakfast?”

 “Omelette rice.”

As they sat on the table, Jaejoong noticed that Junsu is missing so he went to Junsu’s room to wake him up.

“Wake up our cute Junsu ah~!”

But the room is empty.

“Oh!  Where’s Junsu?”

“I remembered!  He said he’s not gonna eat.  He went out to jog.”, Changmin said.

“Without Yunho?”

“Well, when I woke up, he was already gone.”, Yunho said.

“That’s odd.  He always eats breakfast…”

Meanwhile, Junsu sat on a bench at the beautiful park outside their dorm.

“Why aren’t you replying to my messages??  Please call as soon as you read this.  I’m so worried… T-T”, Junsu typed.

“Oww, what happened to her.  Maybe she’s too upset. Oh!”.  Junsu dialed her number frantically for the nth time but no one’s answering.  He waited… and waited… and waited… but all he could hear is, “Hi!  This is Sarah!  Just leave a me…no! she’s Rukiya and I’m Ichigo and we will kill all you bad guys! Eu kyang kyang!...Hey! Cut it out!  Please forgive my pet, he forgot to drink his medicine.  Just leave a message ok? Beep…”

After hours of waiting and hoping, Junsu finally realized that Sarah will never answer back.  With his mind blank, he started his iPod, turned the volume up, and ran as fast as he could around the park while leaving his phone on the bench.  He tried erasing his sad thoughts by running but he kept thinking about Sarah. 

~Rain in my heart.. mou yamanai…namida wa tonight…~  This was the song he was currently listening to as he distract himself by running endlessly.  Then it started to rain.

“Even the rain cries with me.”, Junsu thought as he started crying. 

“Please wash away all my tears, wash away my sadness…”

 

In the dorm…

 

“Omo!  It started to rain and Junsu’s not here yet!”  He must be soaking wet.”.  Hurriedly, Jaejoong wore his shoes and jacket and grabbed an umbrella.  Jaejoong went to the park and looked for Junsu.  He passed by ice cream stands, cafes, lines of pine tress, blossoming flowers, and running people, but still no sign of Junsu.

“Junsu ah! Junsu ah! I must call him.”  Jaejoong reached his phone from his jacket and called Junsu.  He’s not answering.  He continued calling while searching for Junsu and then he heard something from a distance, the ringtone of Junsu.  He saw Junsu’s phone on the bench, soaking wet.

 “Kyaa~!  He left his phone here!  So careless!  If someone found this, all our photos will be revealed!  Aish!”

Then, as he was about to put Junsu’s phone in his pocket, he heard again the ringtone of Junsu.  Someone’s calling and it was not him, it was not any of the members, it was Sarah.  Jaejoong answered immediately.

 “Sarah sshi!  This is Jaejoong!”

“Jaejoong oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!  Where’s Junsu?”

“Ah!  Well he’s…missing, but gwenchanha, gwenchanha.  Maybe he’s at the end of the park cooling down.  Don’t worry, I’ll surely find him.”

“Missing?! It’s all my fault.  I’ve been bad to him.”

“Waeyo? Waeyo?  What happened?”

So Sarah told the whole story, from their last conversation yesterday until now.

“I was upset so I decided to ignore him but every second, my phone rings.  I kept avoiding it but I just couldn’t help it.  So I read all his messages and listened to all his voice messages.  I just can’t take it anymore, his sad voice.  I felt guilty so I decided to call and say mianhe…”

“Aah, that’s the reason why he was so lonely yesterday when we got home.”   Jaejoong thought to himself, not saying it to Sarah for it could make her feel more guilty.

“Gwenchanha, I’ll tell him that you called.  But I have to find him first! Hahaha! Just wait, ok?”

“Wait! Jaejoong oppa?”

“Waeyo?”

“I have a favor to ask.”

“What is it?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------