Cold Words, Baby

Cold Heart, Baby

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Here we are”, JooYeon said. We arrived in front of a building, I guessed that it was my apartment. “Let me help you”, she said and helped me to bring my baggage. “Thanks JooYeon-ah”, I said and followed her to the lift. “Here is your key. Sorry Fany-ah, I have to go home now. I have lots of works to do”, JooYeon said after we arrived in front of a door. “Okay JooYeon-ah. Take care. Bye !”, she left. I cleaned all the rooms and put my stuffs on their right places after I got into the room. Night came, and I slept well.

            I woke up so early. Yap, as usual. I woke up to go jogging. I went to bathroom and brushed my teeth also washed my face. After that, I took my mini-towel and my iPod also earphones. I walked out from my apartment room but I saw a boy was standing and I just could his back. Once he turned, “Eh ? I think I ever saw you ?”, he said. “Yah ! Siwon-ah ! Wait for me !”, I heard someone shouted from his apartment room. “Oh ?! You again ?”, he said. God, he’s those blonde boy ! “You !”, I spontaneously said. “Hyung, you know her ?”, the tall boy asked. “She’s the one who I told you about when we were in the airport”, I could he whispered. “What are you doing here ?”, he asked. “Me ? I live here now”, I said. “Really ? Wah ~ Gravity on my life. You’re our new neighbor then ?”, he said and grinned. I sighed and quickly left them.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            That girl just left us. “Hyung, you’re right. She’s totally cold !”, Siwon said. “Forget it, let’s go !”, I invited Siwon to go. We got into the lift and went downfloor. Just right after we got outt from the lift, we saw those pretty girl was standing up near the lift. “Hey, what are you doing here ?”, I asked. “Can’t you see that ? Tons of girls are surrounding the exit gate !”, she said and pointed on the exit gate. “Aish, i hate this. Why do I have to live here ?”, she said and walked toward the security. I didn’t know what she said but after she talked with the security, he quickly went to those sea of girls and made a way for her. She thanked the security and I could see her smile, her eyes-smile. “Hyung ! Look ! She’s smiling !”, Siwon said. “Aish. Let’s go”, we also walked out from our apartment building. “Hyukjae oppa ! Oppa ! You’re so cool !”, I heard a fan shouted. “Thank you, thank you”, I kept smiling and walked out. Omo, I know. I am, Lee Hyukjae.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I jogged around the building, that was tiring but I was happy. That was my daily routine in Washington every morning. I bought a bottle of mineral water and took a sit in a park. “Hyung, I’m tired”, I heard someone said from my back. “Me too, let’s take a rest”, another one said. I turned my head and saw those blonde boy and also those tall boy was sitting behind my seat. “Hey, it’s you again !”, he said. ‘God, don’t they have another place to go except this place ? Why do I keep meeting with them ?’, I asked myself. I stood up and decided to go back to my apartment.

***

           It’s night already. I was about to watch TV but suddenly I heard my bell rang. I took a look and it was a boy, I thought I ever saw him. “Who are you ?”, I asked. “I’m Choi Siwon. I lived next door. Erm.. Sorry for disturbing you but... Can you cook ?”, he asked. “Yes, why ?”, I answered. “Erm... Our maknae was sick and the ahjumma who usually cook was absent. We don’t have any food and we’re starving. Hyukjae hyung said that we can try to ask you. Would you please ?”, he asked. Oh god. ‘What happen ? Why do I have too keep having such a business with them  ?’, I thought. “Okay, fine. But do you have any ingridients ?”, I asked. “Yes, we have”, he said. “Okay, let’s go”, I followed him and got into their room, which called dorm. Yap, that was a ‘real’ dorm. Once I stepped inside, I could smell something was mixed. “Oh god, it’s the worst. It smells !”, I said. “Didn’t I say it ? The ahjumma was absent. No one clean the dorm”, he said. “Oh, hello. Are you the new maid ?”, I heard someone said. I turned my head and gave a cold stare on him, “do I look like that ?”, i asked. “Yah ! Donghae hyung ! She’s our neighbor ! I asked her to cook for us, so thank her !”, the tall boy said. “Okay, that’s fine. Those stupid boy must be blind. Now, where do I have to cook ?”, I said it coldly. “What ?! You said I’m stupid ?”, those boy shouted but the tall boy named Siwon –if I wasn’t wrong- asked him to be quiet. “Here”, he showed me the kitchen. Actually, their dorm is clean enough. But, I just smell something.

            I started to cook. I was sure all of them could smell my food, so I saw some boys came to the kitchen. If I counted, they were 7. “Here”, I served the food. “Uwah~ It look so good !”, one of them said. “Wait a second, may we know your name ?”, one of them said. “My name is Tiffany”, I said. “Okay, let me introduce ourselves. We are Super Junior !”, they said. “Okay, that’s enough. Just eat and I’ll go now”, I said. “Thank you so much !”, they shouted and I walked to the door. ‘God, if I’m not kind enough... They are died now !’, I thought. “Tiffany !”, someone shouted. I turned back, “Thank you”, he said. ‘BLONDE BOY !’, I shouted on myself. I sighed and walked out the door.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Eh ? She cooked already ?”, I whispered to Kyuhyun. “Yep hyung, it’s delicious !”, Kyuhyun whispered back. I was hiding behind the sofa where Kyuhyun sat and ate. “Eh, do you know her name ?”, I asked. “Yap, Sungmin hyung asked her already. Her name is Tiffany”, Kyuhyun said. ‘Tiffany ?’, I thought. I stood up, “Tiffany !”, I shouted. She turned back, “thank you !”, I said. She sighed and walked back out the door.

            “Hyung ! Her food were so delicious ! She’s so pretty and cook-talented !”, Siwon said. “Yap, but she’s still cold”, I said. “Yes, she is. I can see from the way she look at us”, Sungmin hyung said. “But something strange. I saw she was friendly toward people, like stewardess. But exclude us, she said that she dislike us”, I explained. “Why ?”, Kyuhyun asked. “She said, she dislike me”, I said it lightly. Laugh, that was came from their mouth.

TIFFANY’s POV

            What the hell was that ? They asked me to cook for them and all of sudden, those blonde appeared after I’ve done ! I really hate blonde ! I remembered what my ‘oppa’ said when I was 5.

*flashback*

            I was in my vacation to Gyeonggi before I had to depart to Washington D.C. I decided to left my parents who were relaxing in a mini-house. I walked to a big field, green, all I could saw was green. “Hey ! Don’t go there !”, someone shouted. I turned back and saw a boy was standing right in front of me. “Why ?”, I asked. “You never heard the story ?”, he asked. I shook my head. He walked toward me. “Here, sit here and I’ll tell you the story”, he said and I followed him. About 10 minutes, he told me the story of a well in the middle of the green field. I was happy to hear that exciting story. “Excuse me, but ... Who are you ?”, I asked it too late. “Me ? I am the anchovy !”, he said proudly. “Anchovy ? why anchovy ?”, I asked. “Because it’s me. And who are you ?”, he asked. “I am Hwang Mi Young”, I said. “How old are you ?”, he asked me again. “I’m 5 years old”, I said it. “I am 8 ! Call me oppa then !”, he said it happily. “Oppa, do you know America ? I have to go there tomorrow. I was born there then I moved here. But sadly, tomorrow I’ll be back there”, I said it randomly. “America ? Oh no ! You’ll meet tons of blonde people ! ”, he said. “Why ?”, I asked. “Listen. Blonde people are always have bad personalities ! That’s what my mom said ! You better avoid them, okay ? Remember, be a cold girl. So they won’t look down on you ! Always !”, he said. “Really ?”, I asked him again and he nodded. “Mi Young-ah ! Let’s go home !”, I heard my mom shouted. “Oppa, I have to go home. I hope we can meet again soon”, I said. “Mi Young-ah ! Here ! This keychain is mine, I bought it for my luck. Promise to come back to Korea and meet me again, okay ?”, he said. I nodded and quickly ran to my mother.

*end of flashback*

            I really miss him, Anchovy oppa. I didn’t know why, but I always did what he said at that time. I tried to be a cold girl when I lived in America. I didn’t that lots of friends but at least I got my honor.  People never looked down on me, just like what Anchovy oppa said. I just became friendly in front of my parents, my best friends, specially JooYeon, and and him. Anchovy oppa. \

            I walked to my apartment room, opened the door and sat on my comfortable sofa. After I remembered him, I also remembered about the keychain that he gave me. I walked to my bedroom and tried to find a box on the table. Yap, I saved it. Those keychain, which shaped an anchovy. “Oppa, how are you?”, I said while staring on the keychain. “It’s been years since our first meeting. Do you still remember me ?”, I talked by myself.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Hyung !”, I heard Kyuhyun shouted. “Aish, this scary maknae... What ?”, I asked. “Hyung, do you plan to make those girl as your new prey ?”, he asked. “W-What ? What do you mean huh ?”, I asked him. “I mean, usually you play with girls. You date them for a day, then make them feel like they want you after that you leave them. Will she be the next one ?”, he asked with no doubt. “Erm... I don’t think so. She’s totally cold ! How can I do that ? Being near with her is hard enough !”, I said. “Is that so ? It can be a challange for you right ?”, those maknae said. “Hyung, don’t do that. You have to stop to play with girls. Or you’ll get the worst punishment !”, Ryeowook said. “Aish, stop it. I don’t really know I’ll do it or not. But Kyuhyun was right, it can be my challange if I can make her love me”, I said it proudly. “Okay hyung, here. Let’s make it 1 week. If in a week you can’t  make her yours, you’ll have to treat us eat meat ! How ?”, Kyuhyun said and showed his cruel face. “ A week ?! How can I do that in a week ?”, I asked and widened my eyes. “Yah ! Hyung ! You’re Lee Hyukjae, aren’t you ?”, he said and poked my arm.

            I got into my bedroom and laid my body on my bed. ‘Should I do that ? But I don’t feel right. But I can’t be like this, those maknae will looks down on me if I don’t do that !’, I asked myself. Minutes passed, and I fell asleep.

Morning came, I woke up because I smelled something delicious. “Ryeowook-ah ! Why you woke up so early huh ?”, I shouted after I got out from my bedroom. “Oh, hyung ! Come here !”, I heard Wook said. “Aish, I’m sleepy. Don’t you dare to command me anything !”, I said and yawned. “Hyung, would you please take a wiper in the kitchen ?”, Ryeowook darely said. “Yah ! I just told you not to command me right ?”, I said angrily. “Don’t worry hyung ! If you do what I ask, you’ll get an advantage”, he said and smiled strangely. “Aish, bad maknae !”, I said and left Wook in the dining room. “Aish, it’s so high”, I heard someone said. “Tiffany !”, I said it spontaneously when I saw a girl was standing in front of me. She wore shorts, tee, and she tied her hair up beautifully. “What are you doing here huh ?”, I asked her.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Tiffany !”, I heard someone said. I took a look, and again. Those blonde boy was standing behind me. “What are you doing here huh ?”, he asked me. I just sighed and back to my business, tried to take a plate on the cupboard. “Do you need help ?”, he asked me again. “Nope, just go away. That’s enough to help me”, I said it coldly. I jumped a little, tried to reach those plate. I could feel warmth on my back, I saw an arm beside my arm, to reach something on the cupboard. And, I could  feel a hand on my hand. My heart thumped, but I could stand to it. “Yah ! You wanna help me to take the plate or just to touch me huh ?”, I said it angrily. “Here”, just then he took a plate and gave it to me. “Thanks. Why do y’all put the plate on those tall cupboard ? I can’t reach it ! It waste my time”, I said without facing him. “Hey, do you forget something ? We’re all here boys ! And we’re tall enough to reach it, also the ahjumma that usually work here. I think you’re just not tall enough”, he said and giggled. “What’s funny ?”, I left her and went to the dining room.

            “Oh, Fany-ah. Where’s the plate ?”, Ryeowook oppa said. Yap, I got nearer to him cause I realised that we had the same hobby, to cook. But still, I’m not that friendly toward him. “Here”, I gave the plate to him. “Oppa, may I go to the toilet ?”, I asked and he nodded. “Over there”, he pointed a way. I smiled a bit and left him.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Over there”, Ryeowook said and pointed a way. She smiled and left Ryeowook alone. “Wookie-ah !”, I ran to him, out from my hiding place. “Why ?”, he asked simply. “Why she’s here ?”, I asked him directly. “Tiffany ? I met her when I went to the market this morning, we talked a bit and we found out that we had the same hobby, cooking. I asked if she can cook jajangmyun or not, and she said she can. I can’t make it so I asked her to cook for us. You like jajangmyun too right, hyung ?”, Ryeowook explained. I nodded calmly. “Okay, that’s it. And, hyung... What about your plan to date her ?”, he asked all of sudden. “I still don’t know what to do. But she’s so cold so it’s a bit hard. But I won’t give up !”, I said with full of spirit.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I walked out from the toilet and my phone rang. I took it from my pocket and picked it up. “Hello ? JooYeon-ah ! Why ? Next week ? I don’t have enough money to eat for this week. If I start my part-time job next week, then how can I eat ?”, I said. “Yah, JooYeon-ah. Help me. Okay, okay. I’ll try to find another job first”, I said and hang up. That’s right. I was born from a rich family. But I didn’t want to keep useing my parents’ money forever. That’s why I came back to Seoul, had a scholarship and worked part-time for my daily needed. Yap, everything was paid by myself. I told my parents that I wanted try living as an ordinary girl and worked by myself. I promised them that I’ll be success. “Job ? You’re working ?”, I heard someone said. Blonde. ‘Why ? It’s him again !’, I kept it on myself. “I need part-time job cause I use my own money to buy my daily stuffs. I have one but it starts from next week, but I need money for this week”, I said coldly. “Fany-ah ! What about you work here ? Just to cook ? Or maybe help to clean up, abit”, Ryeowook oppa said it stammerly. I thought for a while. ‘I could have enough money for this week. But the will look down on me ! But I have to. Nope, Tiffany.Be strong !’, I said it to myself. “Okay, just a week til I get my job”, I said it calmly, nope. Proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... How was it ? I wrote it (a bit) randomly ._.v  I cancelled my plan to make it 2shots cause I saw lots of you like this couple ^^ Me too ! But I don't have enough ideas to make it more so if you have and wanna share, just say it :) I hope you like it !
Also comment(s) and subscribe are IMPORTANT ! Keke ~