The Love of Fact

Cold Heart, Baby

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I opened my eyes, woke up from my comfortable sleep. I saw a bowl of water on the table beside my bed and a towel which fell from my forehead. “Oh ? Who put this ? Did JooYeon come ?”, I asked myself. I walked out, I felt very good. I took a glass of mineral water and drink it. My phone rang. “Hello ?”, I said. “Yah ! Where did you go ? Why don’t you come to work today huh ? You didn’t answer my call too !”, I knew that was JooYeon. “Erm... I think I got fever, so I didn’t go. About not to answer your call, I didn’t remember everything clearly. But I’m sorry”, I replied. “What ?! Fever ?! So who took care of you ?”, JooYeon worriedly said. “Eh ? J-JooYeon-ah, you didn’t come to my apartment ?”, I asked. “Of course not ! W-why ?”, she asked back. “Because... I think someone took care of me. I saw a bowl of water and also I found out that someone put a towel to decrease my fever on my forehead. That wasn’t you ? Really ?”, I made sure. “Really, I wasn’t. Okay, I’ll tell Seung Ho oppa first. See you and rest well”, she said and hang up. If that wasn’t she, so who took care of me  then ?

            I heard my door bell rang so loud, and it wasn’t once, more. I rapidly opened the door. “Fany-ah !”, I saw Siwon oppa in front of me. “What’s the matter oppa ?”, I asked. “Would you please help us ?”, he said. He looked so worried. “Eun... Eunhyuk hyung..”, my heart beat so fast when he mentioned those name. “W-why ?”, I asked. “Eunhyuk hyung got fever and he felt so bad. I don’t know why but he kept mentioning your name in his sleep”, he made me in shock. “M-Me ? Why me ? A-Are you, s-serious ?”, I asked. “Of course, I am. So would you please come and take a look. And maybe you can help us to take care of him cause he even didn’t let us give him any food or medicine”, he made me in another shock. “O-okay”, all I could think was he made me worry. I couldn’t think straight. He just made me feel so embarrassed after he kissed me in the cafe, then I slapped him. Just then, I had to go because he was sick. I even didn’t remember anything and just commanded myself to rapidly came and took a look at his condition.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I didn’t feel good. I felt my body was so heavy. So hard to woke up from my bed. “Hyung, eat this. You have to eat so you can drink the medicine. You have to get well”, I heard Ryeowook said beside me. “No, Ryeowook-ah. I don’t have any taste to eat”, I replied. “But hyung..”, I stopped him, “I’m okay. I just need rest. You can go now”, I said then he left.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I was in rush. I rapidly got into their dorm and went to those blonde’s room. I saw he laid on his bed, so powerless.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Hyung, Tiffany is here”, Kyuhyun said. “Eish, don’t make such a joke”, I replied. I saw a girl came in. I was in shock. I saw Tiffany. Did I just dream ? Cause I was sick ? “Hyung, we’ll go out for schedule now. Tiffany, would you please take care of him ?”, Kyuhyun said. I saw Tiffany just nodded and Kyuhyun left us in my room.

            Really, I was powerless. All I could do were just opened my eyes then talked, a bit. Tiffany walked and got nearer to me. My body was getting more and more powerless, I just could open my eyes a bit. “B-blonde.. ?”, she said. “F-Fany-ah...”, I said slowly. “Are you really sick ?”, she asked. I really wanted to laugh. Couldn’t she see my condition ? She slowly touched my forehead. “Oh ! You’re really sick. Your body temperature is so high !”, she looked like she was totally worried. “Just wait”, she said and went out.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I ran out and took a bowl of water also tried to find a towel. Once I got them, I rapidly ran to his room. I put the towel into the bowl of water then squeezed it, put it on his forehead. “Have you eat yet ?”, I asked. He shook his head slowly. “Eish, why didn’t you eat ?!”, I ran out again and cook porridge. After all had prepared, I brought it to his room. “B-blonde, eat this”, I said. I saw he was about to lift his body up, but I knew he was totally powerless. “Stop ! Don’t wake up ! I’ll just feed you”, I said. He moved back down. I took a spoon of porridge then feed him.

            He didn’t eat much, only 4 spoons. He didn’t want the rest. “B-blonde. Okay if you don’t want to eat more. Now drink your medicine”, I said. He shook his head, “no need to do that Fany-ah, I’m okay”. He really made me in a big worry. “B-blonde ! You need to drink the medicine so you can get well ! So you can perform your charismatic dance and be the annoying blonde again !”, I said. He smiled a bit. But still, he didn’t want to drink his medicine. “Blonde ! Drink it !”, I said. He shook his head. “Yah ! Argh... Please !”, I said. Really, I was very very worried. I didn’t know why, but I couldn’t stand to it when I saw he was sick. “Okay. Should I force you then ?”, I said in such a face.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            She kept saying that I must drink the medicine, but I didn’t want to. I said that I was okay. “Okay, should I force you then ?”, she said. She took a glass of mineral water, put the capsule of medicine to ther mouth also some water. Her face was got nearer and I was so shocked. I got the medicine into my mouth and gulped it. She rapidly got up. Her face was red. Why ?

TIFFANY’s POV

            I rapidly got up. I was so... Embarrassed. Then I ran out from his room, I knew my face would be so red. I sat on the sofa in the living room. ‘Omo. Why did I feel so shy to be near with him ? Usually I fought with him right ? Oh my, Hwang Tiffany. What happen to you ?’, I said to myself. I sat about more than 20 minutes, then I decided to check those blonde’s condition.

            I got into his room. He was asleep. I took the empty bowl of the porridge from the table beside his bed, but a mini-box fell and something went out. I put back the bowl and took those blue box. I saw something shining beside those box. I was in a shock. “T-those keychain ?”, I said and pick it. “Isn’t it .. The keychain that... I gave to... Anchovy oppa ?”, I kept staring at those keychain. That was totally the same, cause my mom bought a limited design keychain from a famous shop from the overseas when I was kid. “How... Can it be here ? It should be owned by Anchovy oppa”, I said. “Yes, you’re right”, I heard someone said. I turned my body , faced those blonde who sat on his bed. “You... Are ... An... Chovy... Oppa ?”, i asked. He nodded and smiled, a bit. He still looked so powerless. “Finally, we meet again, my Jewel, Mi Young”, he said. I felt my tears out from my eyes, out of control. I ran and hugged him, automatically.

            “Mi Young-ah. Jewel. I never think that she’s you, Tiffany”, he hugged me more tight. “And I never think that you are Anchovy oppa”, I said between tears. “So this is why I couldn’t play on you. I always feel so weird. So hard to hurt you like I did to other girls”, he said. “So this is why I always thumped whenever I think about and meet you even I hate you”, I said. “Really. You really did what I said. You really become a cold girl, also strong. One more. You also really avoid and hate blonde”, he smiled and faced me. “It’s your fault oppa. You become a blonde while you commanded me to be careful of blonde”, I replied and sobbed. “Don’t cry, Fany-ah. I said I’ll protect you right ? So I won’t ever let you cry anymore”, he said and kissed my cheek.

            I sat next to him. He still hugged me. “Fany-ah. Why I couldn’t recognize you from the start ? You hate me, a blonde person. You hate bugs. And you kept saying oppa whenever you’re afraid”, he said. “Geez, that’s your fault oppa. But how did you know I am Mi Young ?”, I asked. “Erm... When you’re sick, I mean you got fever... I took care of you”, he made me in shock. “Pardon ? So you’re the one ?!”, I asked. He nodded, “then I helped you to drink the medicine. Maybe I got fever because I did a direct body contact with you”, he said and smirked. “What do you mean ?”, I asked. “Just like what you did to help me drink the medicine last time. That was the same. I also fed you with porridge, took care of you. Then I found a box, and there was the keychain shaped anchovy that I gave to you years ago. I realised that you’re Mi Young. And... Fany-ah. Why your name is Tiffany now ?”, he asked. “I was born in U.S.A. My real name is Tiffany Hwang, but when I’m in Korea, my name is Hwang Mi Young”, replied and giggled. “So that’s why I couldn’t recognize you”, he said and kissed my forehead.

            I was asleep on Hyuk oppa’s hug. I opened my eyes. I saw 8 boys were standing on front of me. “O..Oppa ?”, I said in shock. “F-Fany-ah... Why you and ... him ?”, Teuk oppa couldn’t say well. Finally Hyuk oppa woke up. “Hyukjae-ah ! What happen actually ?”, Shindong oppa shouted, made Hyuk oppa in shock.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Hyukjae-ah ! What happen actually ?”, Shindong hyung asked, made me in shock. “Erm.. Hyung. Actually, Tiffany is Jewel. The girl from my past which I’ve told you all before. Who I gave a keychain, who I couldn’t forget”, i said. “Really ? Tiffany ?”, Sungmin hyung was really shocked. “Good then. Now you won’t ever play with girls anymore”, Yesung hyung said. “Yap ! Take care of Tiffany well ! And anyway, treat us then !”, Ryeowook said. “Oppa... But Eunhyuk oppa is still sick”, Tiffany said slowly, made them in laugh. “Wah, Fany-ah ! You’ve changed so fast ! You usually called him blonde, now you finally call him by his name. Then you take care of him bery well already”, Kyuhyun said. Tiffany’s face was getting red, so cute.

            We gathered in the living room. I was aleardy getting well. “Wah~ really. Both of you are so match”, Teuk hyung said. We just giggled. We couldn’t believe either. We fought, we played trick to hurt each other. But we ended up with becoming a couple in such a fast time. “Hey ! Show us your romantic side !”, Kyuhyun shouted. “Kiss her ! Kiss her ! Kiss her !”, all member kept saying. “But.. Oppa... I can’t ...”, Tiffany wanted to avoid. “Can’t what ? Fany-ah, you’re officially his now”, Siwon said. “His ? No, I’m not ! He even didn’t propose yet ! Even last time he did worst to me”, Tiffany made me in shock. She was right. “Do it then, Eunhyuk-ah”, Teuk hyung said.

            I faced her. “Tiffany Hwang, would you be my girlfriend ? Nope. I mean my future wife ?”, I said. She giggled a bit, then she nodded, “of course I would”. I hugged her tight. Then of course, I kissed her lips. I was out of control. I did too much, I couldn’t let her go. I kissed her deeper and deeper. “Engh... O..Oppa”, Tiffany tried to be out from my kiss. “Yah ! Lee Hyukjae ! You’re too much !”, all member shouted to stop me. We laughed. “Soon, you’ll be Mrs. Lee, Tiffany”, I faced her and back kiss her pink lips.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Soon, you’ll be Mrs. Lee, Tiffany”, Eunhyuk oppa said while facing me. He got nearer, I closed my eyes. He kissed me, on my lips. That was how our love story begin. Then, we got such a great life with those incident of love.

-THE END-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the end everyone ! How was it ? >.< 

I really worked hard on it, thanks for your supports too ~  Give me your advice for anything.

Soon, I'll be back with new fanfiction. I still don't know. Which one should I do first ? SiFany or HaeFany ?

But I've prepared SiFany since long time ago, so maybe I'd start with SiFany :)

And my new HyukFany fic ! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/124912/show-me-your-love-eunhyuk-romance-tiffany-hyukfany ~ Don't forget to comment(s) and subscribe my storieds ! THANKS  A LOT <3