Last Day : Trouble of Missing Her

Cold Heart, Baby

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            Morning came, I was woken up by my phone rang. “Hm ?”, I asked in such a sleepy tone when I picked up. “Fany-ah ! Open your door ! I’m in front of your apartment ! We’re almost late to go to campus !”, she said. I took a look at my wall clock, she was right. I hang up without telling her anything. I rapidly took a bath and got dressed. About 5 minutes later, I came out. “Yah ! You ! You even didn’t let me wait inside”, JooYeon said with her angry tone. “I’m sorry JooYeon-ah. I was very tired yesterday”, I said. “That’s right. Where did you go yesterday ?”, she asked. “Erm... I went to meet someone”, I said. “Who ?”, she kept asking. “None of your business. Let’s go !”, I pulled her hand and we went to our college.

            Our lessons just ended. JooYeon and I went out from the class. “Ah, I just remember ! Fany-ah ! Seung Ho oppa said that you’ve start to work this day !”, JooYeon made me widened my eyes. “Really ?! Yah ! JooYeon-ah ! Why didn’t you tell me before ?”, I said. “Sorry Fany-ah. Seung Ho oppa said it this morning, but I forgot to tell you”, she apologized. “Okay, okay. Then, should I go now ?”, i asked. She nodded. “Okay, I’ll leave first. Bye !”, I waved my hand and walked away. “Bye ! Take care !”, she shouted, made me embarrassed.

            I was on my way to the cafe where I had to work part-time instead of cooking for those boys. ‘Ah, that’s right. I have to tell Ryeowook oppa that I got my job already’, I thought. I rapidly took my cellphone and called Ryeowook oppa. “Hello, oppa ?”, I said. “Oh, Fany-ah. What’s wrong ?”, he replied. “Oppa, I got my job already. I work in a cafe, so I won’t cook for you all anymore, like what we’ve planned. Is that okay ?”, I asked. “Of course. Thanks anyway, you made all best dishes.You must be tired right ?”, he said. No oppa. I enjoyed it. Anyway, that's all oppa. See you", I hang up.

  I just arrived at the cafe, greetes the manager who stood near first. But, everyone in the cafe stared at me. 'why?', that's the one and only word that was on my mind at that time. "oh, Fany-ah. Quickly change your clothes. You, accompany her", Seung Ho oppa -if I'm not wrong- said and pointed at a worker. She nodded and and gave me sign to follow her. I quickly changed my clothes, but I wasn't confident. I just realised that the uniform is a tee and mini-skirt while the man just had to wear tee and trousers. Unfair ! I was shy, anyway.

EUNHYUK's POV

  We arrived at our dorm, back from our tight schedule. "Ryeowook-ah, hurry call Tiffany and ask her to cook for us. I'm hungry", Teuk hyung said just a while after we came in. "Sorry hyung. But now Tiffany has her job already, so she won't work here anymore", Ryeowook said. 'What ? She won't work here anymore', I asked myself. "b-but, where does she work in ?", Sungmin hyung continued. "Tiffany just told me that she works in a cafe. I'm not sure which cafe she works in", Wookie said. 'She.. Won't ... Work here, anymore ?', I asked myself again.

***

Morning came, I woke up. I opened the door, no more smell of food in the morning after I woke up. I walked to the kitchen, tried to look for mineral water. But all i could do was standing in front of the fridge, stared at the stove where Tiffany usually cook whenever I just woke up. Wait. Why did I keep thinking of her ?

TIFFANY’s POV

          I don’t have any lesson at college today, so I decided to go to work. I went there by bus, then I quickly got off when I arrived. I got in. “Hello”, I greeted Seung Ho oppa, the manager. “Oh, Fany-ah. You come so early in the morning. What’s the matter ?”, he asked. “I don’t have any class today, so I decide to work”, I replied. “Okay, now change your clothes and help them. There are lots of customers because it’s breakfast time”, he said. I just nodded and went into the lockers room.

          I took a cup of coffee, brought it to a customer who sat in table 21. “Sir, this is your coffee”, I said and put the coffee on the table. “Oh, thanks”, he replied. I just smiled and asked, “do you want to order something else ?”. He stared at me, like he didn’t want to let his eyes go. “W-what’s wrong, sir ?”, I asked. “Nothing. You’re a human, aren’t you ?”, he said and made me laughed. “Of course”, I said and giggled. “You’re so beautiful, like an angel. Your eyes-smile...”, I stopped him. “Thanks sir, if you don’t want to order something else I’ll leave”, I bowed and left him.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Hyung, let’s go”, Kyuhyun shouted and got into the car. “Kyuhyun-ah, I evem don’t have any breakfast yet !”, I shouted back. “Okay, let’s buy food later ! We can buy at the cafe near the TV station building”, he replied. I just couldn’t do anything except followed him in.

            “Come on, hyung”, he said and other member followed him into the cafe. We sat in the corner, like usual. Lots of girls started to recognize us then took some pictures. We just smiled and also sometimes greeted them. “Hyukjae-ah, you wanna drink coffee or order some food ?”, Teuk hyung asked. “I just need food”, I said. “Okay, I’ll order. You all just wait here”, those great leader left.

            “Oh, hyung !”, Ryeowook poked my arm. “Why ?”, I replied. “Isn’t that Tiffany ?”, he said and I repidly turned my head to where he pointed. “So she works here”, he made a conclusion. “Hyung ! It’s been a week. But you even cant’t make her fall for you yet”, Kyuhyun suddenly said. “Okay. Just see. I’ll treat her like what I usually did. If she responds like other girls did, I mean stays still that means she falls for me already”, I said. “Ok, show me hyung”, Kyuhyun smirked.

            “Sorry, sir. Please let my hand go”, I saw Tiffany got disturbed by a young-man. . Thos young-man touched and grabbed Tiffany’s hand wildly ! “Hyung, help her !”, Siwon said. I couldn’t stand anymore. I stood up and walked toward them. I grabbed Tiffany’s other hand, pulled her, and kissed her, on her lips. What a relief, no one took picture of that.

TIFFANY’s POV

            Someone grabbed my hand, pulled me. I widened my eyes, I saw those blonde’s face in front of me. Right in front of me, so close. My lips were locked, and clearly locked my those blonde’s lips. He kissed me ! Again ! I couldn’t do anything. He let my lips go. “Sorry, sir. She is my girlfriend”, he said to those young-man. He smirked at me. He grabbed my hand, brought me to a table. I saw Super Junior member sat there. But still, I was too shocked. I couldn’t say anything, like I lost my soul.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I brought her to our table. I smirked at Kyuhyun, showed him that Tiffany’s reaction mean that she fall for me already. “So, she’s my girlfriend. Start from now”, I said. “Wah, Hyukjae-ah. You’re so great. It’s your hundred time or something huh ?”, Shindong hyung praised me. “I am great right ? Fany-ah, I know you’ll fall for me”, I said while faced her, then smiled at her.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “I am great right ? Fany-ah, I know you’ll fall for me”, he said and faced me, then smiled. One thing that I realised. I was kissed by a player ! Blonde player ! He just played on me ! He said that I am his girlfriend that easily ? Out of control, I slapped him. “You, blonde ! Who say that I’m your girlfriend ? Didn’t I tell you already ? I won’t ever fall for you ! Never ! Honestly, I was about to trust you that you’re actually a good boy after the incident i Gyeonggi. But you just broke it. You make me know, you’re not. You ! Blonde ! You’re the worst !”, I left him.

            I walked to the lockers room. I didn’t really know. Should I laugh or cry. So I did both. I laughed, he made me know that I didn’t need to trust him. Then I cried a lot, he made me feel like I didn’t have no more strength.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            She left. Once again, I realised that I hurt her. “Hyung, I think you’re too much this time”, Ryeowook said. “Really hard. She’s really strong and cold”, Kyuhyun said. “Hyung, just stop this. You made lots of girls hurt. If lots of girls were happy to be with you even they knew that you’re a player, but not Tiffany. She got hurt a lot, I think”, Siwon said too. “Hey, come on”, suddenly manager hyung came and commanded us to get into the car and went for our schedule.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GYAHAH. *crazy

Sorry for the late update ._.v Tomorrow I'll go for a relaxation with friends of school, excited ^^ Exam also end (for a while) ~

How was it then ? Tell me your advice ~ Anyway, it ALMOST ENDS !! Just wait, okay ? haha

REMEMBER ! COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ;)