Third Day : My Weak Side

Cold Heart, Baby

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            It was almost night, and I had to cook for those boys, again. So I stepped out from my room and went to their apartment room. I rang their bell once, and a boy appeared in front of me. “Come in”, he said and I stepped in. “There aren’t all of member tonight, only me, Siwon hyung and Hyukjae hyung. So we don’t have to cook a lot”, he said. “Oppa, just let me cook by myself. You and others just have to wait, okay ?”, I said to make him feel better. Ryeowook oppa finally nodded and left me in the kitchen. So I started to take out some stuffs from the fridge, but suddenly someone greeted me. “Fany-ah”, he said. “Oh, oppa. What’s the matter ? You just have to wait”, I said. “Nope, I just wanna ask what will you cook for our dinner ?”, Siwon oppa asked. “I don’t really know. What do you want then ?”, I asked. “What about the U.S style ? I mean something like pasta ? Do we have any ?”, he said. “Oppa, I am not your maid. And I wasn’t the one who shop for you all. So I don’t know what we have here”, I said it, directly. “Eish, Fany-ah. Don’t be that cold, you have to be more girly. I mean calm and keep smiling”, he said and made my head felt so hot like I was about to burning up. “Oppa, that disturb you ? I am Tiffany, myself. Don’t command me to be someone else”, I said. “Okay, whatever. Just hurry cook”, he left.

            Okay, I decided to make pasta. I tried to find any pasta but I couldn’t find it. The one and only place that I didn’t check, those high cupboard. I couldn’t reach it.          I jumped to take look, maybe I could find a pasta there. “Need help ?”, someone said. All I could remember, usually those blonde did that. “Yah, you ! Can’t you sto..”, I saw Siwon oppa behind me. “Sto ? Stop what ?”, he asked. “Nope oppa. Maybe I’ll make pasta if you have”, I said. “Didn’t I said so ? Here ‘s the pasta”, he said and took it from those high cupboard. “Thanks oppa”, I said and started to cook.

            Everyone gathered in the dining table. I took a sit and saw that they had eat my pasta. “Yah, Fany-ah ! Your pasta is so delicious !”, Siwon oppa who sat beside me, praised me. “Thanks”, I started to eat. Everyone ate well, those blonde too.

***

            I stepped out from my apartment, was heading to my college. I walked as fast as I could, afraid that those blonde would appear and asked me to go with him. Successful. I went to my college by bus, those JooYeon didn’t come to pick me. I arrived in front of my university, walked in and studied.

            I just finished my first period, then I was in a break time. I went to the canteen, bought some bread. Today I didn’t make any breakfast cause Ryeowook oppa told me so. I didn’t have breakfast too, I was in hurry cause I had to catch a bus. “KYAAAAAAA !!!”, I heard those kind of voice. “oh ? What happen ?”, I talked by myslef and turned my head to found where did the sound come. “Eunhyuk oppa ! Kyaaaa !”, I widened my eyes. ‘Why do they mention those blonde’s name ?’, i thought. “Fany-ah”, I heard someone said and poked my back. “You  ! Blonde ! What are you doing here huh ?”, I asked him rapidly. “Me ? To visit you”, he said. “Yah ! F-For w-what ?”, I was so embarrassed cause all of people was staring at me strangely, and I hated that. “Yah ! Y-you ! Hurry, go ! Go away !”, I whispered to him. “Why ? I come to visit you”, he said. He was totally crazy !

            I pulled his hand and brought him far away from people, to the park of our college. “Yah ! You ! Aish, this blonde ! Can’t you stop disturbing my life ?”, I shouted and threw his hand away. “Yah, Tiffany ! Can’t you treat me well ? You are a girl but you don’t look like a normal one, you’re very very cold. You also treat me unlike to others. Do you hate me that much ?”, he asked. “Yap, I really really dislike you blonde !”, I shouted, peak of my emotion. I was in shock, he hugged me all of sudden. “Yah !”, I shouted again. “Fany-ah, did I ever do something bad to you ? And made you hate me this much ? Can’t I get any apologize ?”, he whispered on my ears, still hugged me. My heart beat was getting faster, as he said those words. Actually, I didn’t know why did I hate him so much. Not because he almost broke my iPad, not because he showed off. But Anchovy oppa said so, to be careful of blonde people. I realise that he hugged me too long, so I pushed him away. “Blonde, can’t you think all of that by yourself ?”, I said. “And don’t ever try to disturb me again !”, I shouted a bit and left him.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Aish. Does she have any heart ? Can’t she thumps when I was doing those kind of things like what other girls did ? It’s so hard”, I mumbled after she left me. I decided to went to my car. She was so hard to be tamed.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I walked back to my class. “Oh, you’re Hwang Tiffany right ?”, I met a teacher. I nodded. “You’re in my class, aren’t you ?”, he asked. “Yes, sir”, I answered. “Oh, I’m going to leave now. So there won’t be any lesson and you may leave. But tomorrow the lessons keep going, okay ?”, he said. “Okay, sir”, I said and he left. What a relief, I could take a rest. I walked out from the building, i was heading to the exit gate. “Yah ! You ! What is your relationship with Hyuk oppa, huh ?”, a girl stopped me. Nope, I mean girls. “Me ? Nothing”, I said it bravely. “Huh ? You ! Just said it honestly, or you’ll get hurt !”, she said. “You, and who you are ? Do you have any relationship with him ? You’re only a fan, aren’t you ?”, I replied. “Ish, this girl. You’re brave enough, actually. Just tell me, what’s your relationship with him !”, she was on the peak. I just smirked, “none of your business right ?”. She widened her eyes, like she couldn’t believe my words. Actually, I was afraid, a bit. I never got scolded like that, specially with lots of people. “Fine. Girls !”, she shouted. My feeling was right, she called her friends, more. They were so crowded, all I could see, in front of me. Anchovy oppa, didn’t you say that you’ll be my hero ?

*flashback*

            My family’s flight to Washington was delayed, a day. So I decided to ask my parents to go back to Gyeonggi, where I met Anchovy oppa. I went to the field where the first time I met him, hope that he would be there. “oh ? Mi Young-ah !”, someone shouted. “Oppa !”, I was so happy that I could meet him, my first boy-friend (I just had girls as my friends). “What are you doing here ? Aren’t you going to go to America ?”, he asked. “Why ? Yyou dislike it ?”, I asked. He shook his head, then smiled. “I’m happy that you’re back. But what happen ?”, he asked. “I just want more vacation. Oppa, here”, I gave him a keychain shaped a jewel. “What’s this ? Mi Young-ah, I gave you those anchovy keychain wasn’t because I want something from you”, he said. “No oppa, I give this because you are my best friend, aren’t you ?”, I said. He smiled and nodded. “Yap, now we are best friend, okay ? Although we just met twice, but I can feel that we can get closer”, he kept his smile. “Oppa, I’m a bit tired. Can you show me something good ?”, I said. “Fine !”, he looked so excited and started to move randomly. I didn’t know what he did but he was dancing, I guessed. “Cool !”, I said it and cheer up. “Yah, Mi Young-ah. Just see. I’ll work hard so I can be a good dancer in the future”, he said and laughed. “Okay oppa ! I’ll wait !”, I said. “Omo ! Bugs !”, I shouted suddenly when I saw bugs. Yap, afraid of bugs. “Mi Young-ah ? You’re afraid of this ?”, he took the bugs. “Oppa ! don’t do that ! Oppa !”, I ran away and he chased me. We ran around and even didn’t realise that the bugs just left away. “Mi Young-ah ! I’m tired ! The bugs are gone”, he said and took a sit in the field. “Oppa, I’m afraid”, I said with wet eyes. “I’m sorry Mi Young-ah. Soon, I promise that I’ll be your hero ! To protect you from everything that you afraid of and everything that make you in danger !”, he looked so excited. “Okay !”, we tossed and laughed. “Mi Young-ah ! It will rain, let’s go back !”, I heard my mom’s voice. “Oppa, I have to go”, i said. “Mi Young-ah, remember my words. Come back to korea and meet me !”, he shouted. “Oppa, see you !”, I ran to my mom, in rain.

*end of flashback*

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I waited inside my car, maybe she would appear. I saw bunches of girls were surrounding. I was wondering, what’s happen ? I got out from my car. I saw Tiffany’s bag on the floor, I knew that’s hers. Some of girls looked at me, and they went away from those bunches of girls. I could see someone in the middle, I thought I know who was that. I walked closer. “Oppa ! Oppa ! O-Opp.. O-Oppa !”, those person shouted. Those bunches of girls were throwing her with cola, juices or something else they had on their hand. Sadistic. I walked closer again, I realised those shoes and tee that those person wore, Tiffany ! I ran to her, rapidly, hugged her. “YAH ! WHAT ARE Y’ALL DOING TO HER ?!”, I shouted. “O..Oppa ?”, they recognized me and stepped backward. “Let’s go”, they left. I could hear sound of crying, Tiffany was crying. She even didn’t brave enough to raised her head up. She kept it inside my hug, maybe she was so afraid, frightened. “Fany-ah, are you okay ?”, I asked Tiffany who still cried in my hug. Finally, he looked at me. “O-opp-oppa ?”, she said. ‘Oppa ? She called me oppa ? Why does it make my heart beat like this ? Only when she called me with those word ?’, I thought. “Are you okay ?”, I asked her again. Her face was so red, she cried so hard. “Come on”, I brought her and her stuffs to my car.

            She kept her head down along the way, sometimes I could hear she cried a bit. Then we arrived in our apartment, I parked my car. “Fany-ah, let’s go”, I said and accompanied her to her room. “Fany-ah, hurry clean yourself. I’ll go”, I said. She just nodded and I left her in front of her room.

            “Hyung !”, Siwon shouted. “Where did you go ? Manager hyung asked about you”, he said. “I went with Tiffany”, I said it honestly. “Eh ? You did something ? Does she fall for you already ?”, he asked. “I don’t know but I think so”, I said it proudly. “What happened actually ?”, he kept asking. “I helped her, and I thought she has feeling to me now”, I said. “Did you do that on purpose ? You can help her and made her fall for you ?”, Siwon looked so curious. “Nope, actually no. That happened accidentally and I helped her, but along the way, I thought that she’ll have such a feeling cause I did that”, I said. “Oh hyung, but don’t you think you’ll hurt her much ? Cause you didn’t do as usually you date girls”, he said. “I don’t know Siwon-ah. But I just do this naturally. Just see, I’ll make her fall for me. In a week, nope. Less than a week”, I said it proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CHAPTER !!! 

Finally, I made it    ㅠ_ㅠ How was it guys ? Give me some advice or ideas ^-^

I'm getting closer to my EXAM-LIFE (that's how I call it), so I'll try my best to update. Also, wish me luck !

Don't forget to comment(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ 

T H A N K   Y O U !