Fourth Day : Reasons

Cold Heart, Baby

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I cleaned my clothes, all smelled so bad. My body also wet, so I took a bath. ‘Aish, really. Now those blonde knows my weak side’, I mumbled while taking a bath. I washed my hair, that was a must. I walked out after I finished my ‘cleaning’ business. I sat on the sofa in the living room, gulped a cup of tea to make my body feel better. I decided to do some works that the teacher gave after I finished my tea. I sat on my bed, took some books from my bag then started to study.

            I just finished my business so I put my books on the desk. I was a bout to take my iPad to had some refreshing, but suddenly a box fell. I took those pink box. Those box was wrapped beautifully, even there was a ribbon on it. I took a look and remembered something. I opened it, I was right. There was an anchovy-shaped keychain inside it. Yap, the one that Anchovy oppa gave me. “This is... Oppa. How can I meet you ?”, I asked myself. I remembered that we met in Gyeonggi, so I decided to go there. But I didn’t have enough time to had such a vacation cause I had to go to college. But I would have time on Saturday, maybe I could go.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I was in my room, composed a song for my new performance. I wrote some notes so I could get the rhythym. But I felt so bored all of sudden, so I went to take my iPod and listened to music. But a blue box fell, I knew what that was. I opened it, reminded me of something. A jewel-shaped keychain that Mi Young gave me. I missed her so much, I was wondering how will she look after years we didn’t meet. I smiled, was remembering those short moments when I met her. Her pretty eyes-smile couldn’t disappear from my mind.  ‘Is she in Korea now ? or maybe she’s still in Washington ?’, I asked myself.

            I laid down on my bed, thought of Mi Young. I really missed her.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I decided to keep doing my work to cook for them. But I felt like my life was in danger, cause those blonde saw the worst incident last time. I rang their bell and I knew that Kyuhyun oppa opened it. He just smiled and let me in. I walked to the kitchen, started to cook. My condition wasn’t that good so I cooked simple dishes.

            I brought the food to the dining table, and rapidly they came. “Uwah~ Thank you Faany-ah ! We’ll eat well !”, they said and ate. “Oppa, why all of you look like y’all don’t have tight schedule ? All of you always at home in the morning also at night”, i asked. “Yah, Fany-ah. We’re totally busy. But now we’re preparing for our concert, so we get break time”, Shindong oppa said. I just nodded and kept eating.

            I took all of the plates on the table, all of them were finished already. I washed them and hurry cleaned the kitchen and dining room. “Fany-ah,  why do you look so unusual ?”, someone said. That was Sungmin oppa. “I’m okay oppa, just in a bad mood”, I said. “Bad mood ? Cause of the incident ?”, someone said. “Blonde !”, I shouted. “Incident ? What in..”, Sungmin oppa couldn’t continue his sentence. “Nope oppa, nothig”, I cut. I stared at those blonde’s eyes strangely, gave him a signal of death. I walked out from the kitchen, was about to went home. “Oppa, I’ll go home now”, I said and went out from their door.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I didn’t say that on purpose, that was just, accidentally said. She stared at me, super strange. Then she walked away. I felt sorry cause I knew that she didn’t like thos incident, even she, the coldest girl I ever met, cried. I was just automatically helped her, I had such a feeling of that.

***

TIFFANY’s POV

            I went to my college earlier, I didn’t have to cook again. Last night, Siwon oppa said they had a schedule early in the morning so they would leave early.

            I just arrived in my college, but I felt uncomfortable. I was a bit worried that those girls would appear again and disturb me. I should prepared something big to fight them. Happily, no one did those thing again. But, every girl who passed by, staared at me strangely. Like they were about  to bite me and make me die slowly. I just walked normally and got into the class. I joined the lessons very well, even girls look strange.

            I stepped out from my classroom, the lessons just ended. I rapidly go home, avoid thosekin of  incident. I decided to go from the back exit gate, where I had to go was from the park. I walked quickly. “Tiffany !”, I was in shock and ran away, escape from the danger. “Yah !”, those person grabbed my hand, made me couldn’t move. “Blonde ?!”, I couldn’t believe that. “What are you doing here ?!”, I asked him. “Me ? To pick you up”, he said it lightly. “You ! Blonde ! Can’t you remember what happened to me yesterday ? Because you came to my college, made your fans go crazy but suddenly you talked to me ! You almost made me fainted ! Why do you still have such a confidence to come again ? Can’t you understand my heart ? I was about to lost my pride as myself.  You still wanna make me more and more sad right ? You’re angry cause I treat you unwell right ? But what you’ve to do is as easy as flip hour hand, stay away from me ! Don’t make me feel worse to be here ! I’m afraid to be bullied by those girls. I know you think that I’m a strong and cold girl, but how can I fight more than 20 girls in a time ? Blonde, can’t you do that ?”, I spoke like I didn’t mind anything, my eyes were getting wet, emotional tears. “T-Tif-Fany...”, he was about to say.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “You ! Blonde ! Can’t you remember what happened to me yesterday ? Because you came to my college, made your fans go crazy but suddenly you talked to me ! You almost made me fainted ! Why do you still have such a confidence to come again ? Can’t you understand my heart ? I was about to lost my pride as myself.  You still wanna make me more and more sad right ? You’re angry cause I treat you unwell right ? But what you’ve to do is as easy as flip hour hand, stay away from me ! Don’t make me feel worse to be here ! I’m afraid to be bullied by those girls. I know you think that I’m a strong and cold girl, but how can I fight more than 20 girls in a time ? Blonde, can’t you do that ?”, she said. “T-Tif-Fany...”, I was about to say. “Stop blonde ! Please, I beg you. Stay away !”, she shouted and ran from me. “Did I do the worst to her ? I didn’t know that she’ll be this sad and my fans would bullied her. I really thought she’s a strong girl”, I said it by myslef.

            I walked to the front gate where I parked my car, but I could saw Tiffany was blocked by some girls. I thought they just came. I quicklly ran and blocke Tiffany from the front. “Oppa”, I could hear she said it in such a minim voice. “Hi girls ! How are y’all doin’ ?”, I greeted those girls. “Kyaaaa ! Eunhyuk oppa !”, they screamed. “Hi ! Wah~ Y’all are so pretty”, I praised them, actually that was a lie. “Oppa ! Give me your sign !”, some of them screamed more. “Oppa, what is your relationship with her ?”, one of them asked. “Her ? Eish... actually, nothing. I just met her accidentally”, I said. “Really ? So why did you help her before ?”, she asked. “Omo~ If course I did. I am Lee Hyukjae right ? I’m a kind-hearted boy who has charisma, am not I ?”, I said and forced my smile. “Oppa, if that so, let us take a picture with you !”, one of them said. “Okay”, I said it proudly and let them gathered in my hug. I kept my smile.

TIFFANY’s POV

            Strange. His smile was totally strange. He was taking a picture with those girls. Crazy. Those girls were so look alike with devil minutes ago while they were about to bully me again. Just then, those blonde came and they turned to fan-girls, tamed. I just could stand next to them, nothing I could do. I walked away from them, a chance to escape.

            I was in the halte, waited for a bus. “Fany-ah !”, someone shouted. ‘Eish, those blonde again’, i mumbled. “Yah ! What are you doing here ?”, I asked. “Me ? Didn’t I say it already ? So come on !”, he grabbed my hand, brought me to his car. “Yah ! Let go of me !”, I said but that was too late. He forced me into his car, he got in too. “Yah ! You ! Blonde !”, I shouted. “Stop doing these stuffs ! Can’t you understand my words ?”, I said. “Tiffany, I... I’m sorry if I made you hurt. But i didn’t know that it would turn like that”, he said it. “Huh ? Whatever ! I hate being like this ! Don’t disturb me anymore !”, I was about to went out from his car. He grabbed my hand, made me stop. My heart thumped, fast and fast. I was out of my mind. “Yah ! You ! Blonde ! Let me go !”, I said. He just stayed still. “Yah ! Lee Hyukjae !”, I shouted his real name instead of ‘blonde’ accidentally. He widened his eyes, like he was shock. My first time to called him with his name instead of ‘blonde’.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Yah ! Lee Hyukjae !”, she shouted. ‘Lee... Hyuk... Jae ? she called me Lee Hyukjae ? Instead of ‘blonde’ ?’, my heart beat was getting unusual. So fast. “Let me g..”, I pulled her by her hand before she finished her sentence and grabbed her. I kissed her, on her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GYAHAHAH. *crazy

HOW WAS IT ? Oh really. I worked hard on it cause actually my head was BLANK. It's too short, isn't it ?

I hope y'all will like it and keep supporting me ^-^ Also wish me luck for my exams O.Ob

Don't forget to give comment(s) and SUBSCRIBE !! 

T H A N K S    A   L O T ;)