Second Day

Cold Heart, Baby
EUNHYUK’s POV

            “You, crazy blonde ! Don’t ever try to tease me ! Here, listen. I don’t like you, at all ! You don’t have any charm, at all ! So, whatever you do, won’t ever make me fall for you and be your next prey to be played !”, she shouted. I was in shock, I mean... Totally. I realised, how cold her heart was. But nope, I still wouldn’t give up. Or those evil maknae would laugh on me, Lee Hyukjae, the best dancer with charm. She didn’t even show such a face when I showed her my manly glare. I couldn’t say anything, speechless. “Now what are you doing here huh ? Just hurry get out !”, she shouted. “But Tiffany, I was the one who made your hand got hurt”, I said. “This one ? Forget it. It’s just a small scar. Now you can go”, she said it like she was trying to be calm. “Okay, okay. I’ll go”, finally I said and left her apartment.

TIFFANY’s POV

            He just left. I felt like I was out of breath. “Was that too much ?”, I said. I walked to my living room, took a medicine for my hand. But really, I just felt pain at first. Then I felt better.

***

            I woke up and again, I remembered to cook for them. Yap, it was my second day to work as their ‘chef’. Yesterday, I even didn’t get out from my apartment room. I was avoiding them. I forgot all the things that happened yesterday, so I could work well.

            I rang their bell, and someone opened the door. “Oh, Fany-ah”, Sungmin oppa –if I wasn’t wrong- said. “Come in”, he continued and let me in. “Wookie is in the kitchen, he’s waiting for you”, I nodded and went to the kitchen. “Oppa”, I said and made Ryeowook oppa turned his body to face me. “Fany-ah !”, he said and continued his work. “What are you doing ? Let me do that, I’m the one who have to cook right ?”, I said.”It’s okay. I wanna cook a new recipe this morning. So just help me”, he said. So I helped him to cook.

            Everyone gathered in the dining room, but not with those blonde. “We’ll eat well”, everyone said and started to eat. “Wait, but where is those blonde ?”, I asked. “Why ? Why do you search him all of sudden ? You miss him ?”, those Donghae oppa –maybe- said. “Oppa, I’m just asking. Can’t I ?”, I said. “He’s in his room. Maybe he still asleep cause last night he was composing a song for his new dance performance”, Shindong oppa –maybe- said. “Ah, that’s right. Fany-ah, can you wake him up ?”, Kyuhyun oppa asked me. “Pardon ?!”, I was in shock. “Yap, you. Hurry, before  his food getting cooler”, he said and kept eating. I stood up with no doubt and went to a room next to the kitchen. I knew his room from Ryeowook oppa, don’t worry. I knocked his door once, no need to get more. Cause I hate doing things twice, you know right ? No answer. “Fany-ah ! Just come in and wake him up !”, I heard someone shouted from the dining room. ‘Crazy’, I thought after I heard that.

            Still, I decided to knock his door again. Fine, I came in. Just like what oppa said, he still asleep. I walked to his bed, with no doubt. “Hey blonde, wake up”, I said. He didn’t even move. I pulled his blanket, “blonde ! wake up !”, I said. He moved, a bit. “Blonde !”, i shouted. He opened his eyes, abit. “Oh ? What are you doing here ?”, he asked in half sleep. “Me ? waking you up”, I said and pulled his arm so he would wake up. “Hurry !”, I said and forced him. “Yah ! I’m older ! Treat me well !”, he complained. I didn’t care and kept forcing him. Finally, he woke up. He stood up beside me, still half asleep.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I stood up beside her. Suddenly, an idea came out from my brain. I could pretend to be asleep and hug her from the back. That was a great idea right ? So I closed my eyes a bit and yawned. “I’m still sleepy, I wanna sleep more”, I said. “Yah ! Blonde ! Hurry !”, she said. I yawned again and hugged right on her waist. I smiled, I knew that would make her heart beat fast. “Aish, don’t act. Let’s hurry go to the dining room. I’m hungry”, she said it coolly and pushed me away. ‘Yah, it doesn’t work at all ?! Is she that cold ? She doesn’t respond my hug like what any girls else did’, I thought and followed her out from my bedroom.

            I sat beside her, Tiffany. She started to eat and she finished to eat in the end. “Oppa, I have to go first”, she said. “Eh ? Why so fast ? Just stay here with us”, those fishy Donghae said. “No oppa, this is my first day to college”, she answered. ‘College ?’, I asked in my heart. “College ? So do you want me to accompany you ?”, Siwon asked. ‘, that was a word that I wanna say, Siwon-ah !’, I told myself. “No oppa, you don’t need to do that. I can go by myself. And also, my friend maybe will go with me”, she said. “Erm... Fany-ah. What’s your college name ?”, those maknae asked. “Kyunghee University, why ? Do you know that ?”, she purely asked. “Yah, Tiffany. I was graduated from that univeristy last year ! So do you want me to accompany you there ?”, Kyuhyun kept asking. “Nope, I can go by myself. I’ll go. Thanks all”, she said and rapidly went out. “Yah, those girl. Does she have to be that hurry ? She even forget to clean this all up ! She has to do that, isn’t she ?”, Teuk hyung said.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I walked out from my apartment room, dressed up already. JooYeon said that she couldn’t go with me cause she had to go first. Yah, those JooYeon always did something different in a bad time. That’s okay, I still could go by taxi. “Oh, Fany-ah”, someone greeted me. “Eh ? What are you doing ?”, I asked. “Me ? I wanna go to my agency. You wanna go with me ? You can save your money then”, he said. Those BLONDE, why did he kept following me ?!

            “Okay”, I agreed and followed him, got into a car. “Why do you go alone ? What about others ?”, I asked. “Ah, erm... erm.. They... They... Ah, I have something to do with our company director”, he said. “Really ? And do you know where’s my university ?”, I asked. He nodded and started to drive the car.

            “Fany-ah, here you go”, he said when we arrived in front of a big building. “We arrived ?”, I asked. He nodded. “Okay, thanks”, I said it simply and stepped down from the car. “Wait a second, Fany-ah”, he grabbed my hand when I was about to get off. “Yah ! Let my hand go ! what do you want huh ?”, I said it in shock. “Aish, don’t get mad easily ! I just wanna tell you that I’ll pick you up later, okay ?”, he said. “Pardon ? Nope. No need to do that. I can go by myself”, i said it to avoid him. “Nope, I’ll wait”, he said and left me.

***

            I walked out from my college building. What a relief, that was a great day. I took my korean language in U.S.A too. So now I could speak –a bit- fluently. “Fany-ah”, someone called and grabbed my hand. “Yah !”, I shouted then I realised that was those blonde boy. “Aish, stop shouting at me”, he complained. “It’s your fault. Can’t you treat a girl well ?”, I asked and stared at him. “Treat girls well ? i am the best”, he said it proudly. “Show me”, I said. He smirked and suddenly, he put his hand on my head. Let it move down, felt my hair. Down to my neck, that tickled me. Move it down, to my shoulder. Down and down, until it reach my waist. What in the world, I couldn’t do anything. My body couldn’t move except just responded his moves by my thumping heart. He pulled me, “Fany-ah”, he whispered on my ears. “I treat you well, don’t I ?”, he said.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “I treat you well, don’t I ?”, I said. I smirked. She didn’t move, at all. I knew, she would be like that. Just like all the girls did. She pushed me away, all of sudden. WHY ?! “Yah, you’re trying to play one me ? Again ? Didn’t I tell you ? Weren’t my words come into your brain ? Every trick you play, it won’t work on me !”, she said. Yah, she was great. “So what are you doing here, blonde ?”, she asked. “Yah, I’m older than you. Call me oppa. You call other member oppa right ? So do it to me”, I said as a complain. “I’m asking you, what are you doing here ?”, she stopped me. “Of course to pick you up”, I said. “Is that so ? Okay, so now let’s hurry go home”, she said and got into the car. “Those girl. Why it’s so hard to get her huh ?”, I talked by myself and got into the car too.

            We arrived in our front of our apartment. She got off. “Thanks”, she said and left me in the car park. Really, we didn’t even have any conversation in the car. I tried to catch her, and I got her. We got into the lift, and went to the floor where we lived. “Oh, Fany-ah”, I heard someone said after we stepped out from the lift. “Oppa ?”, she said after saw him, Sungmin hyung. “You just come home ?”, he asked. “Yap”, she answered. “Oppa, I’ll go first”, she continued and left us. “Yah, Lee Hyukjae. Why you’re together with her ?”, he asked me. “Me ? I was the one who picked her up in the college”, I answered it proudly. “Really ? How come !”, he said. “Yah, hyung ! You look down on me ? I am Lee Hyukjae ! Just see, I’ll make her likes me in a week”, I said and left him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, an update. And once again, I'm sorry for any mistakes I made. 

I have lots of ideas to write but I'm just too lazy to write. SiFany, HaeFany, WooFany ideas are READY. But I'm gonna finish this first, okay ?

Also, I'm getting nearer to EXAMS-LIFE. It means I'm gonna have lots of exams soon and be busy *?!*

So sorry if I'll be more and more late to update soon. Sadly, I got  1 bad score out of 9 studies. So I have to fix it. Maybe I'm gonna take a break 'til I get best scores. Wish me luck ! i still have exams next week -____-

Thanks to read, don't forget to comment and subscribe !

Fighting ~