The Useful Weakness

Cold Heart, Baby

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I walked out from the lockers room, was about to went home. “I’ll leave now”, I said to other workers. They smiled and let me passed by. I just realised, it was raining outside. Completely hard. I didn’t have any umbrella or something that can help me to cross the rain safely. I decided to ran in the rain, just had to quickly got into the bus. But that was worst, the halte was far away. And stupidly, I didn’t bring enough money to go by taxi. All I could do was walking to the halte in the rain, it was totally cold. I waited in the halte, aabout 30 minutes. Finally, the bus came.

            I arrived in my apartment room. I was shivering, very cold. Specially, Seoul’s weather was so bad. Completely bad, very very cold. I just cleaned myself and slept.

***

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Hyung, what are you doing ?”, Kyuhyun said when I just got out from my room. “Why ? What do you mean ?”, I replied, half asleep. “It’s so unusual. You woke up so early ? We don’t have any schedule either”, he said. “Nothing. I just couldn’t sleep well”, I said.

            We all sat in the dining table chairs. Had a breakfast. “Hyung. I still can’t forget the incident yesterday. Is Tiffany okay ?”, Ryeowook said. “Hyung, I think you’re too much this time. I don’t know why, but not like other girls, I felt so sad to see Tiffany like that”, he continued. I couldn’t say anything. Did I really do that bad ? “Hyung, I think you’ve to apologize this time. However, she’s a girl who helped us a lot”, Siwon said. “I think you’re right. Later, I will”, I replied.

            I walked out from our dorm, walked to Tiffany’s door. I really regretted, maybe that was why I never felt really comfortable to play of her. I rang the bell once. Tiffany was a girl who always did things the fastest, but that time, no. I rang it once again, still no answer I could hear. “She isn’t home ?”, I asked myself.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I opened my eyes, heard my bell rang. I was about to woke up from my bed, but I felt my body was so heavy. So hard. Finally I could stood up, walked slowly to the door. My bell kept ringing. With all of my strength, I opened the door.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            The door opened.She was strangely strange. She let me in. I could see her face was so pale. All of sudden, she fell on the floor. Made me in a shock. “Tiffany ! Tiffany ! Fany-ah !”, I tried to wake her up. She still could open her eyes, but then, she smiled. “Oppa ?”, she said. “M-Me ?”, I asked. She nodded slowly. I touched her forehead, her body temperature was so high ! She got a fever !

            I brought her to her room, as long as I guessed. Laid her on her bed and covered her body with the blanket. “Wait here Fany-ah, I’ll take a towel and water”, I said and was about to left her. I was in shock, she grabbed my hand ! “Oppa. Don’t leave me alone”, she said slowly. “N-No, Fany-ah. I won’t leave you alone”, I replied. Just then, she closed her eyes slowly and her hand let mine go. I quickly left her, took a towel and a bowl of water.

TIFFANY’s POV

            ‘Am I sick ?’, I kept asking those question on my head. Yap. Whenever I was sick, I wouldn’t have any strength. I’d turn 180° with my real personality. I’d be a spoiled girl, who wouldn’t ever want to be alone. All I need was my parents or my best friends to stay with me and looked after me. I’d be so weak. I woke up from my bed, slowly walked to the kitchen, where a young-man stood up.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I was surprised. I felt something wrapped on my waist and something warm on my back. I turned back. “O-oh ! F-fany-ah !”, I said. “Oppa, why did you leave me ?”, she said. “N-No. I just take this for you”, I said. She was TOTALLY DIFFERENT. She was so spoiled, what happened ? Because she got fever ?

            I accompanied her to her room, let her laid on the bed. I put the towel which had put on the water and squeezed already on her forehead. “Oppa, don’t leave me again”, she said and grabbed my hand tightly. So unbelievable. “I got it”, I said.

            She was asleep. All I could think was, she need to eat breakfast and drink the medicine.But I couldn’t make any good food for her. And all I could think after food was, Ryeowook ! I rapidly went out and got into our dorm. “Hyung ! How was it ? She accepts your apologize ?”, Siwon said just right after I got in. I didn’t mind and just rapidly got into Ryeowook’s room. “Wookie-ah !”, I shouted. “W-why hyung ?”, I knew he was surprised. “Hurry cook porridge for me ! Hurry !”, I said. “What for ? You want to eat porridge ?”, he asked. “Whatever ! Just hurry cook now !”, I said. Ryeowook got up from his seat and went to the kitchen, cooked.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I opened my eyes a bit. No one. I felt so lonely, so afraid. That was how I felt everytime I was alone in sick. I almost cried. I walked out, tried to find that young-man. No one in the kitchen. No one in the living room. No one in the bathroom. No one. “Oppa ! Oppa !”, I shouted with all my strength. No answer. I felt wet on my eyes, I cried.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I ran and got into Tiffany’s door. I didn’t have to ring the bell or clicked the password cause I blocked the door with a chair. I got in. I saw Tiffany was sitting in the corner of the living room, she sat with her legs bended, she faced down. I could hear she sobbed. “F-Fany-ah..”, I called her. She faced me. Her face was so pale, also red. She cried ? I walked toward her. “F-Fany-ah. You cried ?”, I asked. She still sobbed. “Oppa. Why... You left me ?”, she asked. “Sorry, I just tried to get porridge for you. Now let’s eat. You’re hungry right ?”, I said. She nodded slowly. “Come on”, I accompanied her to the dining table. “Oppa, feed me”, she said. Really. She was the upside of the usual Tiffany.

            She just ate about 5 spoons, then she fell asleep on the table. I decided to bring her to her bed. “Tiffany. Is it really you ?”, I asked even I knew she was asleep. I smiled, for no reason. Suddenly, I remembered. The medicine !

            I had nothing to do except helped her to drink it. I put the medicine on my mouth and took a gulp of mineral water. I touched her lips, moved all the water with the medicine to .

            I waited for her. “Oppa...”, she said in her sleep. “An.. Ancho..Anchovy... oppa”, she said. ‘Anchovy ?’, I asked myself. I called myself anchovy when I was child. But I knew she wasn’t calling me. I heard a rang of phone, not mine. I saw Tiffany’s phone on the table beside the bed. The rang ended. But I saw something. Beside her phone, there was her bag. And on her bag... There was something looked familiar. MY ANCHOVY KEYCHAIN !

            “Oppa... Ancho..vy... Oppa”, she said. “Impossible !”, I kept telling myself while seeing her. “So... Is she Jewel ?”, I asked myself. “Je..wel... ?”, I said and grabbed her hand. Still. She was in bad fever. “I’m here”, I said and stared at her. She didn’t look so restless anymore after I said that and grabbed her hand. Tiffany... So you are Jewel.

            It’s almost more than 3 hours I looked after her. I had to go. But still, I couldn’t leave Tiffany. My Jewel. So that was the reason why you’re so cold ? I still remembered, completely that I said to you to be a cold and strong girl. And one more. Be careful of dangerous BLONDE. Also, I was blonde. “I’m sorry, Jewel. I made your life became like this. Soon, I’ll make it better”, I said and kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ERGH... It's going worse, isn't it ? I forced my brain, anyway. 

It's absolutely NOT THE END. There will be ONE CHAPTER MORE ~ Just wait, okay ?

Holiday is coming, anyway. What you've planned all ? I planned to go on vacation ! Excited ^-^

Give me your advice ! Don't forget the COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE !! Thanks