To The Sixth Day With

Cold Heart, Baby

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I just got relax while the wind blowed smoothly. “Hey ! Jewel ! Why did you leave already when I come ?!”, someone’s screamed, disturb my peace. “Yah ! You’re so noisy !”, I shouted. I took a look, those person was sitting in distance on my side. We stood up. Something I really couldn’t believe. “Tiffany ?!”, he shouted. “Blonde ?!”, I was in shock. “What are you doing here ?”, we asked, in the same time. I took a deep breath. Why ? Why did those blonde keep following me wherever I go ?! Didn’t he get what I said ? To took a distance with me ? But, w-why ? He kept appearing wherever and whenever I go !

            “Yah ! You ! Blonde ! Why do you keep following me ?”, I shouted. He walked toward me, I stepped back. “Are you really Tiffany ?”, he asked and stared at me strangely. “Yah ! Who do you think I am ?”, I asked and stared back at him. “What are you doing here ?”, he asked.  “Me ? I wanna meet someone ? And you ? You’re following me, aren’t you ?”, I said. “Omo, of course not ! I am here to meet someone too !”, I said.  “Really ? Eish, why you always appear wherever I go”, I mumbled.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I felt something wet on my cheek. “Fany-ah ! It’s raining !”, I said. “Oh no !”, she responded. I rapidly grabbed her hand and ewe ran into my car. “Aish, my clothes are all wet !”, she said. “Fany-ah, here”, I gave her my jacket which I usually put in my car for urgent.  “Nope, thanks. You’re all wet too, you need that”, she said. I smiled, she had those kind of side. “I’m okay Fany-ah. You’re a girl. Don’t catch cold”, I put the jacket on her shoulder. “Blonde, don’t need to do this. I won’t ever mark you as a good boy”, she said. “Whatever. Now just put the jacket on well”, I said. “Fany-ah, you wanna back to Seoul today or tomorrow ?”, I asked. “of course today. Why ?”, she asked back. “Okay, I wanna go now. So let’s go”, I said.

            We were on our way back to Seoul. But, suddenlywe got stuck on a traffic jam. Long traffic jam. We were there for more than 4 hours, and I was getting sleepy while night came. That’s why, I fell asleep.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I put my earphone on, listened to my iPod. But I was getting hungry. “Blonde, don;t you feel hungry ?”, I asked him who sat beside me. But, he was asleep. “Blonde, wake up”, I said. He didn’t move. “Blonde, wake up”, I moved his hand. No respond. “Oppa, wake up”, I whispered. Still didn’t move.

            A police-man just passed by, I opened the window. “Excuse me, sir. What happen actually ?”, i asked him. “The way to Seoul is blocked until tomorrow cause there is a big accident. So the better way is back to Seoul tomorrow”, he said. “So what should I do ?”, I asked. “You can go out from this queue and go somewhere to stay. Tomorrow you can back here and to go to Seoul”, he said. “Okay, thanks a lot sir”, i said. “Blonde ! Blonde !”, I shouted. He moved, finally. “What’s the matter ? I’m sleepy you know”, he said. “The police-man said that there’s a big accident so the way is blocked until tomorrow. All we can do is stay somewhere and back to Seoul tomorrow”, I said. “Huh ?”, he didn’t get it, I guessed. “Just go out from this queue and find a place to stay”, I said.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Just go out from this queue and find a place to stay”, she said. “Erm... Fany-ah. Would you please give me a kiss on my cheek ?”, I said it, to had a play-chance. “What ?! Yah ! You ! Blonde ! You still think about such that thing at this time ?”, she widened her eyes. “If you don’t give me akiss, I won’t drive this car”, i said. “Whatever. I won’t ever do that. Besides, if i don’t kiss you and you don’t drive, you’ll be the one who get the disadvantage. I can go by myself”, she said. Omo, she’s right. She could leave me anytime.

            I finally drove my car out from the queue-line. We got to a hotel, near the main road. We got in. And reserved 2 rooms, sadly. “Excuse me sir. But we just had 1 room left. It’s the king-sized room”, the receptionist said. “Pardon ?”, that was a predictable reaction from Tiffany. “That’s okay, Fany-ah. I can sleep in the sofa. We need to rest”, I said.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “That’s okay, Fany-ah. I can sleep in the sofa. We need to rest”, he said. He was right. I could see his face was so tired, he had ttight schedules with his group. Then he went to Gyeonggi, drove by himself . He got wet because of the rain, and he had to drive back to Seoul. He need rest.

            I stepped inside the hotel room, put my bag. However I hate those blonde, he’s still a human. I saw he just sat on the sofa, looked so tired. “Blonde, wash yourself first. You’ll catch cold if you keep those clothes on”, I said. “Fany-ah, don’t you realise ? You also got wet after the rain. You’re a girl, you first”, he said. “Okay”, I rapidly went to the bathroom. B-But. ‘What is this ?’, I thought. The bathroom used the transparent glass as its’ wall, ALL THE WALL. I just remembered, the king-sized room usually uused by newlyweds. ‘How can I take a bath ?!’, that was what on my head. I took a look att those blonde, he closed his eyes. I thought he was asleep. I walked to him. Waved my hand in front of his face, and no reaction. I hoped he was REALLY asleep.

            I got into the bathroom, I took a bath as fast and clean as I can. Maybe I finished in about 5 minutes. I rapidly took the towel, dried all my body. But I was REALLY STUPID. Guess what. I didn’t bring my clothes to the bathroom ! And the big news... I put my bag on the sofa, where those blonde slept !

            I walked slowly out from the bathroom. Kept hoping that those blonde still asleep. I felt 2 different feelings that time. First, I was happy. Those blonde wasn’t on the sofa anymore. Second, I was afraid. If those blonde wasn’t there, so where id he go ?

            I kept walking to the sofa. Finally, I reached  my bag. “rapidly took my shorts, my tee also –you know what- my private stuffs. I turned back and rapidly ran to the bathroom before I met those blonde with my half- condition. I mean, my body just wrapped by a towel. I widened my eyes, those blonde stood behind me and I crashed with him. You know that I just came out from the bathroom, my feet were wet, so I slipped and WE fell.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I was half asleep. I just came back from the fridge to drink a bottle of mineral water and I was about to came back to my beloved sofa. I saw someone was standing and suddenly she turned back, ran and crashed with me. We fell down. I totally woke up cause I was banging my arms on the floor. Right in front of my eyes, was Tiffany’s face. We were so close. But I could see something wrong. She... Just... Wore... A towel. She closed her eyes, very tight. She was embarrassed, I guessed. “O-Oppa”, I could hear she whispered. Did she call me oppa ? Or she was calling other people cause she was embarrassed ? I never saw those kind of Tiffany’s face. Honestly, she was totally adorable at that time. Made me wanna kiss her. She kept closing her eyes, and I saw her pink lips kept mentioning word ‘oppa’ slowly, also her wet hair. I was above her, and we were face to face. You know what I thought. I moved my head, got nearer to her face. Yap, I was a bout to kiss her.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I kept saying ‘oppa’, slowly. ‘Anchovy oppa. I am... I am...’, I finally opened my eyes. But those blonde ‘s face was very very near with mine. I rapidly pushed him away. “Yah ! You ! Crazy blonde ! What did you wanna do huh ? You ! Womanizer !”, I shouted and stood up. He also stood up. “Erm... I... I didn’t wanna do anything ! “, he said. “What ? Huh”, I mumbled. The room bell rang, all of sudden. A man got in, b-but... I was half- ! W-what should I do ?

EUNHYUK’s POV

            The room bell rang, all of sudden. A man got in. I remembered that Tiffany was only wore a towel. I rapidly grabbed Tiffany by her waist, turned back to the door so the man couldn’t see Tiffany. All he could see were my back and he knew that I hugged Tiffany. “Oh, sorry sir. This is the dinner. Cause it’s a special room, so we give free treatment to newlywed”, he said. “Oh thanks, just leave it there”, I said. “Okay, sir”, he said and rapidly went out.

TIFFANY’s POV

            My heart thumped, so fast. He protected me ? Of course he did. He’s a boy so he had to protect girls. Just then, he faced me. “T-Thanks”, I said it slowly. He smiled, “that’s okay. Now hurry wear your clothes”, he said. “Okay, I’ll wear it here. You have to take a bath now”, I replied. He nodded and took his bag to the bathroom.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I just finished my bath. I walked out and saw Tiffany already asleep on the bed. She wrapped her body with the blanket, that was cute. I laid down on the sofa, then asleep.

***

TIFFANY’s POV

            I woke up and rapidly took a bath before those blonde woke up. Right after I finished my bath, I packed all my stuffs. I walked to the sofa, where those blonde slept. I was about to woke him up. “Jewel...”, he said in his sleep. “Jewel ? Who is Jewel ?”, I asked myself. “Blonde, wake up”, I said and moved his body. But he suddenly grabbed my hand and hugged me tight, I was shocked, totally ! “Yah ! You ! I am not a blosters !”, I shouted, made him awake. “Oh, Fany-ah ?”, he said it with half-asleep condition. “Hurry ! Wake up ! We have to go to Seoul ! Don’t you have any schedule ?”, I said then he quickly did what I said.

            We checked out from the hotel. Those blonde was the one who paid. Listen, I didn’t ask him to. He did it before I did. We got into the car and went to Seoul.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            About 2 hours and 30 minutes, we arrived in our aprtmentt. She got off first and got into her room. I stepped inside our dorm. “Hyung ! Where did you go last night ? Why didn’t you tell us ?”, Siwon rapidly asked when I just came in. “I went to Gyeonggi to meet my mom”, I said. “Is that so ? Hyung, do you know ? I couldn’t call Tiffany las night. I mean, we needed dinner but she didn’t answer. So we had to buy some food. Hyung, you’re so lucky. Your mom must be cooked a lot of delicious dishes right ?”, Kyuhyun said. “Really ? I know why Tiffany didn’t come  to cook”, I said it proudly. “Cause last night, I was with her”, I said. “WHAT ?!”, all of them were in a big shock. “What do you mean Hyukjae-ah ?”, Teuk hyung asked. “I met her in Gyeonggi, and we were getting wet because of the rain. Then there was a traffic jam cause of a big accident so we the road was blocked and we couldn’t back to Seoul. Finally, I spent my night with Tiffany in the hotel. Together, in the same room”, I said. They widened their eyes. Super shocked, I guessed. I smirked, so proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yeah ! HOW WAS IT ? Was it getting worse ? Oh no >.< My head was blank too.

I kept getting random ideas for this fic, erm... That's why. Just wait for the next chapters. I'll update as fast as I can. Maybe once a day. And anyway, I've planned to make this fic about ONLY 10 chapters, cause I've prepared SiFany fanfic ~

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT(s) ~ THANK YOU ;)