Fifth Day : Where I Met

Cold Heart, Baby

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Yah ! Lee Hyukjae !”, I shouted. “Let me g...”, he pulled me by my hand before I could finish my sentence and grabbed me. I felt something warm blocked my lips. That was so smooth.I felt ‘ a bit’ comfortable, didn’t know why. Just like, he was a person who I trusted. I forced my eyes to be closed Didn’t mean I like it, but I was in shock. I knew, he kissed me. But I couldn’t move, his hands were holding my hands, strongly. I just could hold it about less than a minute. When I opened my eyes a bit, looked at those blonde’s face right in front of me, I rapidly pushed him away. “Yah ! You ! Are you crazy ?!”, I shouted and kept blocking my lips with my hand. “Why did you kiss me ?! You ! Crazy blonde !”, I just realised that tears came out from my eyes. I ran out from his car, far far away.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            “Why did you kiss me ?! You ! Crazy blonde !”, she shouted. I didn’t know for sure, but all I saw were tears came out from her eyes. She opened the door and ran. I didn’t really know why I kissed her, but... I didn’t know ! I just did that spontaneously, cause I saw she looked like she really got a big pressure because of me. I wasn’t brave enough to ran over her. I just stayed still. I couldn’t believe it either, I kissed her.

            I drove my car home. All member were asking what did I do when I just rapidly went out after the schedule finished. “Hyung ! where did you go ?”, Siwon asked me. I didn’t have such a time to answer when Sungmin cut. “Hyukjae-ah, did you go to Tiffany’s college ?”, he asked. “Hyung ! Have you got her heart ? I mean, does she fall for you already ?”, Donghae asked too. “Yap. Just few steps more. I’ve got her precious lips anyway”, I said it proudly. “WHAT ?!”, they were shocked, very shocked. I nodded and smirked. I could see those maknae looked like he started to trust that I wasn’t a-rejected-man anymore after the incident in the airport before.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I sat in the corner of the halte, I didn’t really know which halte, cause I just randomly got off the bus with my wet eyes. I also didn’t know well why my tears kept falling. Maybe, cause that was my first kiss, got stolen by those blonde. Or maybe because of other things ? I didn’t know either. I wiped my tears, stood up. Back to the strong and cold Hwang Tiffany. I knew I wouldn’t look that strong, cause my face was still swollen and red.

            I got into the taxi, to got home fast. As I saw the mirror, I didn’t look that swollen anymore, back to normal. I went down from the taxi, and went to my apartment room. “Oh ? Fany-ah”, Siwon oppa stood behind me. “Oh ? Oppa ? What’s wrong ?”, I acted like nothing wrong. “Nothing. You just came back from college ?”, he asked. “Yap, and you ? What are you doing here ?”, I asked back. “I just came back from my schedule, I came back the last”, he said. “Is that so ? Oh, oppa, we’ve arrived. I’ll go first”, I stepped out from the lift and left Siwon oppa alone inside. He followed me, walked out.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I laid down on the sofa, relaxed. I heard the bell rang. ‘Tiffany !’, that was what on my mind when I heard the bell. She was the one who always rang the bell instead of used the password that Ryeowook gave her for the door. I ran quickly to tthe door and opened it. “Hyung !”, I saw Siwon in front of me. “Yah ! W-What are you doing ? Why do you have to ring the bell even you know the password ?”, I asked it angrily. “Why ? I bring lots of stuffs”, he said and stepped inside. “Why hyung ? Your face look so disappointed. You regretted after you opened the door but it’s not Tiffany but me right ?”, he said. “W-what ?! Are you crazy ? Of course not !”, I shouted and back to my sofa. “Hyung. You don’t look as usually you played with girls. Are you fallen for her ?”, Siwon sat next to me. “Siwon-ah ! Stop asking such a crazy question like that !”, I said and gulped my mineral water on the table.

            I was stupid. How come Tiffany would come after I kissed her ? She must be so embarrassed and also angry. I walked to my room. “Oh, Fany-ah ! Come in !”, I rapidly turned back and took a look. “Oh, why hyung ? You thought Tiffany came ? You look so weird hyung”, Kyuhyun said. ‘Hell. Those maknae just played on me. Why did I do that ? You’re embarrassing Lee Hyukjae’, I thought. “Hyung ! Do you fall for her, for real ?”, Kyuhyun shouted. “Yah ! of course not ! You are the one who asked me to play with her right ?”, I shouted back and walked back to my room. “Fany-ah, come in”, Siwon said. “Eish, don’t play on me ! Of course she won’t come because I kissed her ! She must be embarrassed and angry enough to come !”, I made a complaint. “Thanks oppa”, I heard Tiffany’s voice !

            I turned back, again. I really saw Tiffany stood up in the kitchen, busy to cooked. I didn’t believe it either, she was still brave to come. I walked to Siwon who sat on the sofa in the living room, “Siwon-ah, did anyone forced her to come ?”, I asked. “Nope hyung. She came by herself, as usual. Why ?”, he asked. “You didn’t remember ? Ah, that’s right. You weren’t home yet when I told other member those story”, I said. “What happened hyung ?”, he asked curiously. “I kissed her”, I whispered. “WHAT ?!”, he showed the same expression as others before. “Sst ! Can’t you be calm ?”, I hit his shoulder. He nodded, but his face still looked like he couldn’t believe my words.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I just quickly cook some dishes. I tried to be calm, so I would do my job well. In minutes, all the dishes were done and I brought them to the dining table. “We’ll eat well”, they said and started to eat. I joined them too, I tried my best so those blonde wouldn’t think that I would be weak after he kissed me.

            “Oppa, I’ve done with everything here. I’ll go now”, I said. “Okay. Sleep well, Fany-ah”, Teuk oppa said. I nodded and went ot from their apartment. All I could remember, those blonde never tried to talk to me anymore.

***

            My phone rang, woke me up from my precious sleep. “Hello ?”, I said it with sleepy tone. “Tiffany !”, I heard those person shouted. “Who is this ?”, I asked. “It’s JooYeon ! Yah ! You just wake up ?”, she asked. “Hm. What’s the matter ? I’m still sleepy”, I said and I was about to lay down again. “Fany-ah ! We don’t have class today ! The university gives us a break day cause there will be an event with the teachers”, she said and made me stop. “Really ?”, I asked happily. “Yap ! But you have other thing to do”, JooYeon continued. “What ?”, I asked like there wasn’t any power on my body. “You’ve to go to the cafe where you have to work”, she said. “R-Really ? Today ?”, I felt a bit shock. “Yap. It’s a good and popular cafe. It placed near S.M. Entertainment building. I’ll pick you up later ! Now just take a bath , hurry !”, she said. “O-Okay !”, I hang up.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I woke up and rapidly took a bath. “Hyung ! Let’s hurry up ! We have to go to buy some food first !”, Ryeowook shouted. “Eh ? Why ? Tiffany will cook right ?”, I asked. “Eish, hyung ! She’s not a maid ! And today she has something to do so she won’t come”, he replied. Why ? Why didn’t she come ? Did she start to avoid me ?

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Hello”, I greeted the manager of the cafe. “Hi ! Oh, JooYeon-ah !”, he greeted JooYeon too. “Oppa, she’s Tiffany who I’ve told you before. She’ll start to work in next 2 days right ?”, JooYeon said. “Yap. Tiffany, I am Seung Ho, manager of this cafe.You’ll work from next 2 days. You’re a part-timer, aren’t you ?”, he said. “Yes, Iam. Please teach me well”, I said and bowed. “Good. Today I’ll just tell you where you’ve to work. I mean, your job is at the coffee and snack corner. Usually that corner is the busiest cause mostly, people come to buy coffee and snacks”, he said. “Okay”, I replied automatically. “Okay, that’s all. You have to come early, okay ?”, I just nodded. “Oppa, we’ll leave now. Bye !”, JooYeon said and pulled me out from the cafe.

            “JooYeon-ah ! So I’m free until tomorrow ?”, I asked JooYeon. She just smiled and nodded. “Okay ! I’m going to go to a place. I’ll leave you now. Bye JooYeon-ah !”, I shouted and rapidly got into a taxi. I went to apartment and took my bag, filled it with some clothes also some important stuffs. I went out and went to a bus station. Yap, I was bout to go to Gyeonggi. I missed that place, a lot.

            About 2 hours and 30 minutes, I arrived in Gyeonggi. I knew well where I had to go. There was a beautiful place with a traditional house in front of a big field. Where I met Anchovy oppa. I stood up, right beside of the field. “Hey !”, I heard someone shouted. I turned back. “Me ?”, I asked. “Yes, you. What are you doing there ?”, those woman asked. “I just visited this place. Refreshing”, I said. “Is that so ? Come here !”, she said. I just slowly walked to her. “Would you please help me to put this bag to my house ?”, she said. “Oh, sure ma’am”, I rapidly helped her. “Omo~ Thanks a lot. Here, drink this”, those woman gave me a glass of drink. “Thanks a lot ma’am”, I gulped a bit. “Are you alone ? A pretty girl like you come alone ?”, she asked. “Yap. I come here because I missed someone ma’am”, I said. “Someone ? Who ? Your childhood friend ?”, those woman guessed. I smiled and nodded. I took out and checked my phone, to look at the clock. But, suddenly those woman stared at me strangely. “What’s the matter ma’am ?”, i asked. “You... Those keychain on your bag... Where did you get that ?”, she asked. “This ? I got this from my childhood friend. Now I’m trying to meet him. But maybe he already forget me. Why ma’am ?”, I asked. “That look a like with the keychain that my son made when he was kid. He made it by himself”, I shocked. “Really ? Anchovy oppa gave me this”, I said. “This, this is my son. Maybe he’s the one who you looking for” she said. “Yes ma’am ! Yes, he is !”, I was so happy.

            “Sorry. But now he moved to Seoul already”, I widened my eyes. “Is that so ? That’s okay ma’am”, I tried to be patient. “Ah, anyway... Thanks a lot ma’am for the drink. Now I have to go. I have to go back to Seoul”, i said. “Someday, come here again and I’ll ask my son to come. So you can meet him”, she said. “Thanks a lot ma’am. I will. I’ll leave now, goodbye”, I left.

            I walked out from those house. Back to the field, where I had my memories with Anchovy oppa. I took a sit. I was remembering my memories, flashback.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I stepped out from my car. I missed this place, so much. I came to a traditional house. “Mom !”, I shouted and hugged my beloved mom. “Omo~ Hyukjae-ah”, she said and kissed my cheek. “I missed you so much”, I said and kissed her cheek back. “Yah ! Why you just come ! A girl was finding you before. She’s so pretty, and kind. She brought the keychain that you made by yourself when you were kid. The one shaped anchovy”, my mom said. Made me in shock. “Eh ? now where’s she ?”, I asked. “She left already”, my mom said.

            I walked out from my house. To my beloved field, my play-ground when I was kid. I took a sit, was remembering my memories. Including my memories with Jewel, Mi Young. “Hey ! Jewel ! Why did you leave already when I come ?!”, I screamed. “Yah ! You’re so noisy !”, someone shouted. I took a look, those person was sitting in distance on my side. We stood up. Something I couldn’t believe. “Tiffany ?!”, I was in shock. “Blonde ?!”, she shouted. “What are you doing here ?”, we asked, in the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM really really SORRY for this FIC >.< I didn't have any good ideas but I forced myself to work. It's worse. The story-line is getting random ._.v  Also some typos or grammar mistakes ...

Don't forget to comment(s) and SUBSCRIBE ;) Advice and Critic is needed ^-^