First Day

Cold Heart, Baby

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I woke up so early in the morning, yap. I had to cook for those boys. Just like what I remembered, they didn’t have anything to cook. So I decided to go to the supermarket by my self. I bought some stuffs and brought them to my apartment first. Just then, I went to their ‘dorm’. ‘Tiffany, be strong ! You have to do this just because you need money for this week, okay ? Just ignore those blonde boy ! Or maybe those maknae who kept talking. Or anyone else who disturb your freedom. Fighting !’, I thought it on my heart. I stepped out of my door and walked to their door. I rang the bell once, but no one answered. I hate doing something twice so I just stood up there and waited. “Fany-ah !”, I heard someone said. “Oppa ?”, I made sure. Ryeowook oppa was standing right in front of me. “Why you’re here ?”, I asked. “I went to the supermarket”, he said. “Really ? I’ve bought some stuffs too”, I said back. “That’s okay. We can use it for tomorrow. Now let’s get in”, he said and opened the door by pressing the password buttons. “Here, let’s hurry go to the kitchen. We have to prepare the food before my hyungs wake up”, he said and went to the kitchen. “Oppa, you always doing this for them ?”, I asked. “Yap, but only when the ahjumma can’t come”, he answered. “Are you their maid or something huh ?”, I asked it in such a tone. “That’s okay. If they’re happy, it will make me happy too”, I sighed a bit after I heard those cheesy words.

            I helped Ryeowook oppa to cook and about 30 minutes later, we’re done. I helped him to put the plates on the table. I felt pity toward him. He always did those things for their lazy hyungs ? And strangely, those talkative maknae didn’t help him. And I didn’t know more. But the one I kept thinking is, I just had to help Ryeowook oppa.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I woke up, those alarm disturbed my sleep. I opened my bedroom door, and again, I smelled something so delicious. I walked to the dining room to get some food. “Good morning Wookie-ah”, I said and saw some dishes on the table. I smiled and sat down, got ready to eat. “I’ll eat well !”, I said and ready to put the food on my plate got into my mouth. “Yah !”, someone slapped my back. “Wookie-ah ! I wanna ea..t”, I was surprised. Cause that wasn’t Ryeowook, at all. “Tiffany ?”, I asked. “Aish, this blonde ! can’t you be a polite guy ? Your member still don’t come yet !”, she said. “Yah, I usually eat by myself. Because they like to share food but I’m not”, I said. “Whatever ! Stop eating and wait for you member !”, she said. I just couldn’t do anything, ‘Yah ! Lee Hyukjae ! She’s younger than you, isn’t she ? But she acts like she can control you’, I asked myself. “Yah ! Stop acting like that ! I’m older than you !”, I said. “Is that so ? But you always act childish, aren’t you ?”, she left me.

            “Hyung ! Hurry ! I wanna eat !”, I shouted to my hyungs who just came out from their rooms.  “Eh ? Usually you eat first, don’t you ?”, Teuk  hyung asked. I took a glare to a girl who was standing in the kitchen, washed some pans. “Why ? Tiffany doesn’t let you eat without us ?”, he asked. I nodded and gave him a signal to sit. All of Super Junior member gathered, long time I didn’t feel that on the dining room. “Oppa, I’ll leave first”, I heard Tiffany said it in a low tone to Ryeowook. “Oh, Tiffany ! You’re there ! Here, and have breakfast with us !”, Sungmin hyung shouted when he saw Tiffany in the kitchen. “Pardon ? Me ?”, she asked in shock. She took a look at Ryeowook who stood up next to her, just like she needed a help to escape. “Aish, Fany-ah ! Hurry ! It’s okay !”, Shindong hyung continued. Finally I saw her was walking and got nearer to us, then took a sit. She’s so lucky, she didn’t have other seat except Heechul hyung’s seat, beside me.

TIFFANY’s POV

            ‘Aish, I’m so unlucky’, I thought. I took a sit right beside those blonde boy. Some of them were smiling, I didn’t know why but I just sat. “Fany-ah ! You look good with Eunhyuk”, one of them said. “Pardon ?”, I said it spontaneously. I just couldn’t say anything, specially I didn’t know their names. “Excuse me, but can’t you think before you say something ?”, I said it. “Omo, your words are really cold”, he said. “Aish, stop it Donghae hyung ! She won’t feel comfortable if you keep saying such a word”, Ryeowook oppa came and gave me a help. So his name was Donghae. What a relief, Ryeowook oppa took his chair and brought it beside me so he could sit beside me. I knew he would do that, I knew he knew that I would need help. “Wookie-ah ! Why do you sot over there ?”, those blonde boy asked. “Tiffany will need some help”, he said it simply. Then we started to eat.

            I was about to laugh, I saw the boy who sat beside me was eating roughly. He was done eating and he left rice on his lips. “Oppa, he left rice on his lips”, I whispered to Ryeowook oppa who sat beside me. “Why don’t you tell him then ?”, he whispered me. “Eh ? I even didn’t know their names”, I whispered back. All other member was staring at us. “Hyung, Tiffany still doesn’t know our names. So what about we introduce ourselves ?”, Ryeowook oppa said. “Ah really ?”, a boy asked. “Okay, start from our leader”, Ryeowook oppa said. “Hi Fany-ah, I’m Lee Teuk. Call me Teuk oppa”, he said. I raised my eyebrow and nodded. “I’m Yesung”, “I’m Shindong”, “I’m Sungmin”, “I’m Donghae”, “I’m Siwon”, “I’m Kyuhyun”, then it came to those blonde. “I am Eunhyuk, pretty Fany”, I was about to throw him up. No need to worry, I remembered them already. If I forget, I just need to find it from the internet. “Erm... If that so. Erm... D-Donghae o-op-pa”, I said. “What’s the matter pretty ?”, he said it proudly. “Y-you... Left rice on your lips”, I said it the big laugh came from other member.  “Yah ! Lee Donghae ! You thought that she was about to say what huh ?”, Teuk oppa asked then kept laughing.

            Those blonde was still eating calmly beside me. And I decided to drink tea, then I asked Ryeowook oppa. “Oppa, may I have some tea ? I usually drink tea in the morning”, I whispered. “Just go on then. Take it on the cupboard”, he said. I nodded and walked to the kitchen. I stood up and remembered, ‘cupboard ? Those high ? I can’t reach it !’, I kept it on my mind. I wouldn’t ask any of them to help so I tried to reach it by myself. “Need help ?”, someone asked from behind. “Oh, you surprise me ! S-Siwon oppa ?”, I asked to make sure. “Wah, you memorize it so fast ! You like to drink tea in the morning too ?”, he asked and took a sachet of tea from the cupboard. I nodded and got the tea from him. “Thanks oppa”, I said. He smiled and left me. I was happy, that those blonde wasn’t the one who help me.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            I took a look at her, with Siwon. That . That can be my chance to be near with her ! But Siwon got there first. I wouldn’t give up. I stood up and came to the kitchen. She was busy to make the tea. “Fany-ah”, I called her in such a tone. Maybe she was surprised so she poured the hot water wrongly and it spilled to her hand. “Omo !”, I was in shock too. “Are you okay ?”, I asked her. I saw her face, she was in pain. I quickly took a wiper and washed it with cold water then covered her hand with it. What a relief,she didn’t spill it that much. I hold her hand tightly with the wiper, made sure that she didn’t feel pain anymore. “Oppa, pain...”, I could hear she mumbled. ‘Oppa ? Is she calling me ?’, I thought. “Fany-ah ? Are you okay now ?”, I saw her skin got red. She nodded a bit, I kissed her hand, accidentally. “Yah !”, she slapped my arm. “Ah, sorry. I just usually did it when my sister was hurt”, I said it honestly. She sighed and I accompanied her to the living room. Other member quickly came and checked what was happen. “Omo ! Fany-ah ! Your skin !”, those overwhelmed Donghae said. “Are you okay Fany-ah ?”,  I saw Sungmin hyung was asking her. She nodded and I was about to take her some medicine “Just wait, I have to take some medicine for you”, I said. She grabbed my hand, made me in a shock, also other member. “No need to do that. I’m okay. I’ll go back to my apartment now”, she said it coolly.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “No need to do that. I’m okay. I’ll go back to my apartment now”, I said coolly. I ran out of their dorm and got into my apartment room. My heart thumped, so fast. I didn’t know why but that was what I feel.  “Those blonde. Did he do that on purpose ? To make me spill my hot water and he can get a chance to play with me ?”, I said it angrily. “But, he wouldn’t do that worst thing right ? I could see his face was like, he did it naturally. Is he that kind ?”, I talked to myself. “Yah ! Tiffany ! Why do you think those blonde is kind  huh ?”, I told myself.

EUNHYUK’s POV

            She ran out. “Hyung ! Did you do that on purpose ?”, Kyuhyun asked me. “Of course not !”, I answered quickly. “Is that so ? So it can be your chance right ?”, he said. “Chance ? Ah, you’re right ! I can get nearer with her ! Act like I wanna take care of her, make her fallin for me”, I said it proudly. “Go hyung”, he said.

            I walked toward her apartment door. Pushed the bell button. “What are you doing here ?”, she opened and asked. “To take care of you, as my apologize, pretty girl”, I said. “What ? Just go away ! I’m fine !”, she said and tried to close the door.  I quickly step inside, she had no power to stop me. “Yah !”, she shouted but stopped suddenly. I grabbed her waist, so manly. “Fany-ah. Don’t do that. I’m here to help you”, I said it. I could feel a heart thumped so fast, was that mine ? Or ... ?

TIFFANY’s POV

            He grabbed my waist, so sudden. I couldn’t do anything and my heart thumped not as usual. “Fany-ah. Don’t do that. I’m here to help you”, he said. I just could stare at his eyes, which were right in front of mine. “Let me go !”, I tried to avoid him. I pushed him away. “Yah ! You ! Blonde boy ! Stop doing such those cheesy things to me ! They won’t work on me ! I could see from your face, you... Playboy !”, I shouted with a sly smile. “What cheesy things ? I just did what I should do”, he said. And glared at me, -maybe- manly. But I didn’t care. “You, crazy blonde ! Don’t ever try to tease me ! Here, listen. I don’t like you, at all ! You don’t have any charm, at all ! So, whatever you do, won’t ever make me fall for you and be your next prey to be played !”, I shouted. Was that enough, huh ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CHAPTER ! So... let me ask, how was it ? I worked on it for about 2 hours. keke ._.v

I'm in exam, actually. But ideas kept coming into my brain while I was having my exams~ So I decided to write it.

For the next chapter, please wait after I finish my exam. Maybe on Friday/Saturday. And wish me luck for my exams ! Hope I can get good scores so I can make the next chapters ^^ 

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE ~ It'll be my honor if you give some advice ;)